Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ PWYW ] DL's Doodles [ WAITLIST ! ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Secaruolaolt of course ! ill ping you once a slot frees up !

@DragonMaidem send the pmnt whenever you have it if you're still interested sorry again about the wait !
@Secaruolaolt of course ! ill ping you once a slot frees up !

@DragonMaidem send the pmnt whenever you have it if you're still interested sorry again about the wait !
@mstrashprincess i wonder what they're laughing abt [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c4467c2e364c0a3da76710e8acef722f/tumblr_pfgxfzZ5Dy1s08iqro1_1280.png[/img]
@mstrashprincess i wonder what they're laughing abt

tumblr_pfgxfzZ5Dy1s08iqro1_1280.png
@Secaruolaolt a slot is free if youre still interested !
@Secaruolaolt a slot is free if youre still interested !
@DerangedLychan

Aye, I am.

#: 1-2 (depends on which you feel like, tbh - I can't decide, lol).
Refs: Phoenix here, and (if you feel like it) Arkanian here.
Payment: I can give 10kt and 40g up front, and after...honestly, whatever I can spare. XD' I'm not super active on FR rn, so my funds are a bit limited. (I can, however, afford a bit of USD next month, if you have PayPal.)
Additional Info: I'd like it to be coloured, whether it's one of them or both is up to you. Phoenix has a gajinka form already, while Arkanian doesn't - could be them both in gajinka form, both in dragon form, or Phoenix in gajinka while Arkanian is in dragon form.

They don't have much relation to each other, but Phoenix is blind, so maybe a first meeting? (Such as Phoenix resting a hand against Arkanian's beak while they stare at each other - I'd really like that, actually.) If you do them both, anyway. Phoenix is generally very calm, quiet, and observant. Arkanian has personality information in his bio (I linked to both of them in my lair).
@DerangedLychan

Aye, I am.

#: 1-2 (depends on which you feel like, tbh - I can't decide, lol).
Refs: Phoenix here, and (if you feel like it) Arkanian here.
Payment: I can give 10kt and 40g up front, and after...honestly, whatever I can spare. XD' I'm not super active on FR rn, so my funds are a bit limited. (I can, however, afford a bit of USD next month, if you have PayPal.)
Additional Info: I'd like it to be coloured, whether it's one of them or both is up to you. Phoenix has a gajinka form already, while Arkanian doesn't - could be them both in gajinka form, both in dragon form, or Phoenix in gajinka while Arkanian is in dragon form.

They don't have much relation to each other, but Phoenix is blind, so maybe a first meeting? (Such as Phoenix resting a hand against Arkanian's beak while they stare at each other - I'd really like that, actually.) If you do them both, anyway. Phoenix is generally very calm, quiet, and observant. Arkanian has personality information in his bio (I linked to both of them in my lair).
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
@DerangedLychan yo I literally love it so much?? Would it be ok if I like turned up the saturation so it had more of a basic color look? If you’d rather I didn’t I totally respect that
@DerangedLychan yo I literally love it so much?? Would it be ok if I like turned up the saturation so it had more of a basic color look? If you’d rather I didn’t I totally respect that
48215809971_6c855f2e7d_o_d.png48215809956_5610c16e84_o_d.png48215854402_0f41afd59f_o_d.png48215854377_829266a48d_o_d.png48215809916_9fac1a86c3_o_d.png48215809906_dc3f0359ac_o_d.png
@Secaruolaolt what handsome boys !!! yeah id be glad to draw them
@Secaruolaolt what handsome boys !!! yeah id be glad to draw them
@mstrashprincess yeah feel free lol the opacity on the brush i color sketches with is p low
@mstrashprincess yeah feel free lol the opacity on the brush i color sketches with is p low
@DragonFilms aaa ive never drawn these breeds i hope i did your pretty lads justice ! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/46c23857d583b45e32f1fd7be61c7f21/tumblr_pfohdyD6Kc1s08iqro1_1280.png[/img]
@DragonFilms

aaa ive never drawn these breeds i hope i did your pretty lads justice !

tumblr_pfohdyD6Kc1s08iqro1_1280.png
@DerangedLychan

wow wow wow!!! they look amazing!!!!

thanks so much for drawing them, ill send the after payment right away~
@DerangedLychan

wow wow wow!!! they look amazing!!!!

thanks so much for drawing them, ill send the after payment right away~
zUvN5QT.png?1.png
@DerangedLychan
Your art is so well done! :D

#: 1
Refs: Bloop
Payment: Before, 140g!
Additional Info: Could I please get some color? Hopefully my bribe is enough for that. ^^'
@DerangedLychan
Your art is so well done! :D

#: 1
Refs: Bloop
Payment: Before, 140g!
Additional Info: Could I please get some color? Hopefully my bribe is enough for that. ^^'
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11