Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ PWYW ] DL's Doodles [ WAITLIST ! ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ of course ! send the details whenever you're ready
@ of course ! send the details whenever you're ready
@DerangedLychan
edit: Sorry about the ping!
Hi!♥ I love your style ^-^
#: 1-3
A fullbody colored please!
Refs: My girl Soulless! There's a chibi with her tail but it should be black not blue! this is how it looks like!
Her most recent hair color has shades of purple in It :)
You can go crazy with her outfit (She can literally wear anything ^^ from cute and girly dresses, lace lingerie, elegant ball gowns, light armor to leather jacket with studs ^^) I can send you some outfit ideas when I'm home!
Payment: Before! An Unhatched shadow egg!
Additional Info: she has few informations on her toyhou.se (her anthro form has more of them!) but in short she's sassy, confident and flirty girl who loves to charm! She's a great singer and an assassin ^^

I don't know if you started on Ashwini's piece already but I just wanted you to know that Soulless is a bit shorter than Lilith ^^ (about 15-20 cm) Don't worry if it won't be shown though! It's just a small detail, more important in fullbody pictures!
@DerangedLychan
edit: Sorry about the ping!
Hi!♥ I love your style ^-^
#: 1-3
A fullbody colored please!
Refs: My girl Soulless! There's a chibi with her tail but it should be black not blue! this is how it looks like!
Her most recent hair color has shades of purple in It :)
You can go crazy with her outfit (She can literally wear anything ^^ from cute and girly dresses, lace lingerie, elegant ball gowns, light armor to leather jacket with studs ^^) I can send you some outfit ideas when I'm home!
Payment: Before! An Unhatched shadow egg!
Additional Info: she has few informations on her toyhou.se (her anthro form has more of them!) but in short she's sassy, confident and flirty girl who loves to charm! She's a great singer and an assassin ^^

I don't know if you started on Ashwini's piece already but I just wanted you to know that Soulless is a bit shorter than Lilith ^^ (about 15-20 cm) Don't worry if it won't be shown though! It's just a small detail, more important in fullbody pictures!
KtAsLKR.gif
@DerangedLychan
Love your art style! Could you add me to the waitlist?
@DerangedLychan
Love your art style! Could you add me to the waitlist?
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
Aaa thank you so much!! I love the expression you gave him! It looks amazing! :D
Aaa thank you so much!! I love the expression you gave him! It looks amazing! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
@TheRunawayRaven of course ! i'll ping you once a slot comes up

@SoulLugia11 i'm glad you like it !!! the sunglasses were hilariously challenging for me lmao
@TheRunawayRaven of course ! i'll ping you once a slot comes up

@SoulLugia11 i'm glad you like it !!! the sunglasses were hilariously challenging for me lmao
@Ashwini So sorry about that wait !!! I ended up agreeing to a mini-move before my huge one at the end of the month and I am a fool [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0e11903313a65635e58d8bbde0dcd6ea/tumblr_pmrbb3Z8fe1s08iqro1_1280.png[/img]
@Ashwini So sorry about that wait !!! I ended up agreeing to a mini-move before my huge one at the end of the month and I am a fool

tumblr_pmrbb3Z8fe1s08iqro1_1280.png
@TheRunawayRaven sorry about the wait, if you're still interested I have a slot up !
@TheRunawayRaven sorry about the wait, if you're still interested I have a slot up !
@TuxTheStrayCat you're up if you wanted to hmu with those details !
@TuxTheStrayCat you're up if you wanted to hmu with those details !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11