Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@greyh0und sure thing !! i can do a fullbody for the headshot price since its super simple i did have a clean example of my show-ish style even though its pixel [img]https://i.imgur.com/F7CkZhM.png[/img] think itd be okay?
@greyh0und sure thing !! i can do a fullbody for the headshot price since its super simple
i did have a clean example of my show-ish style even though its pixel
F7CkZhM.png
think itd be okay?
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->tKwc71.png9CjUA1.pngPoVtq1.pngunknown.png
@stanlley
Yep, that's totally fine!
@stanlley
Yep, that's totally fine!
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@chantric agh my slots are full but i finally added digital if you wanna switch to the slots pings?? its ,, kinda crappy but its what i have time for >>
@chantric agh my slots are full but i finally added digital if you wanna switch to the slots pings?? its ,, kinda crappy but its what i have time for >>
ooh i'd love to :> and i think it looks fine haha
ooh i'd love to :> and i think it looks fine haha
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@oOKookieOo all finished !! i hope everything looks okay, im sorry for the bad lighting ^^; im in a dim starbucks [img]https://i.imgur.com/a6UKeU3.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/a6UKeU3m.jpg[/img]
@oOKookieOo all finished !! i hope everything looks okay, im sorry for the bad lighting ^^; im in a dim starbucks
a6UKeU3.jpg
a6UKeU3m.jpg
@chantric slot open ! c:
@chantric slot open ! c:
@stanlley claiming it, how much would a digital fullbody cost, if you're willing to do one? :>
@stanlley claiming it, how much would a digital fullbody cost, if you're willing to do one? :>
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric depends on who youd want drawn, if its for the Tong Snek itll just be the same price as a bust c:
@chantric depends on who youd want drawn, if its for the Tong Snek itll just be the same price as a bust c:
@stanlley i was actually thinking about getting an oc done this time, if anyone in this folder interests you? (except for muse)
@stanlley i was actually thinking about getting an oc done this time, if anyone in this folder interests you? (except for muse)
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric ooh sure !! i could do any of those
itll be just the same cost then, the 40kT/g
@chantric ooh sure !! i could do any of those
itll be just the same cost then, the 40kT/g