Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Boba Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
^
^
OLB16Oa.png
bump
bump
OLB16Oa.png
^
^
OLB16Oa.png
@Courteney14 @UndefinedBeing @Orii @LordOfD

Hi guys, I don't know if you remember me but I've decided to move my art shop here! I only take bust and chibi commission though >> Let me know if you'd like to be on the pinglist here or if you'd like some art. Sorry for the ping D:
@Courteney14 @UndefinedBeing @Orii @LordOfD

Hi guys, I don't know if you remember me but I've decided to move my art shop here! I only take bust and chibi commission though >> Let me know if you'd like to be on the pinglist here or if you'd like some art. Sorry for the ping D:
OLB16Oa.png
^
^
OLB16Oa.png
- awkward ping for a question -

Hello! My friend and I were interested in a piece, but we wanted it of two people (busts) in the same image. They have a twin sort of thing going on.

Their designs aren't too complex when it comes to extra parts. (and ofc we'd pay twice ;) )

I was wondering if you were able to do that sort of thing. If not, that's OK! :>
- awkward ping for a question -

Hello! My friend and I were interested in a piece, but we wanted it of two people (busts) in the same image. They have a twin sort of thing going on.

Their designs aren't too complex when it comes to extra parts. (and ofc we'd pay twice ;) )

I was wondering if you were able to do that sort of thing. If not, that's OK! :>
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

That's fine with me <3
@Beheaded

That's fine with me <3
OLB16Oa.png
Alright! We'll get to work on those refs and be back soon. Thank you! :D
Alright! We'll get to work on those refs and be back soon. Thank you! :D
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Thanks for letting me know you moved to another thread, but I'm broke right now because I don't have much time to play nowdays. ;w; I'll definitely want a piece of art from you because it's hella pretty, so I'll bookmark your shop for the future. And for now good luck with selling! :D
Thanks for letting me know you moved to another thread, but I'm broke right now because I don't have much time to play nowdays. ;w; I'll definitely want a piece of art from you because it's hella pretty, so I'll bookmark your shop for the future. And for now good luck with selling! :D
^
^
OLB16Oa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18