Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [renewed] Aliena's Artsy Alley!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CoypuCoyote Hello there! Sure thing! Okay, you got slot 5.

GEM SLOTS ARE CLOSED!! 31/8/2018
@CoypuCoyote Hello there! Sure thing! Okay, you got slot 5.

GEM SLOTS ARE CLOSED!! 31/8/2018
nVcQEVi.png
[ Thank you! Gem commission slots are CLOSED , 31/8/2018.]
[Treasure and wishlist "trade" slots are still OPEN ]
[ Thank you! Gem commission slots are CLOSED , 31/8/2018.]
[Treasure and wishlist "trade" slots are still OPEN ]
nVcQEVi.png
[font=candara]@AlienaCordis Assuming I understood correctly, you still have treasure slots open? [b]Type of illustration:[/b] Portrait [b]Size:[/b] Bust [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28414678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284147/28414678_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra information:[/b] He has a bio with some of his personality included, but he's basically very arrogant and self-absorbed. His name literally means 'Pride', so... He collects badges and considers himself an artist. (I think that's all you need to know?) [b]Contact email:[/b] prefer to contact on FR, can provide discord contact if needed. [b]Paypal email: [/b] paying in treasure, if that's okay...
@AlienaCordis
Assuming I understood correctly, you still have treasure slots open?

Type of illustration: Portrait
Size: Bust
References:

28414678_350.png

Extra information: He has a bio with some of his personality included, but he's basically very arrogant and self-absorbed. His name literally means 'Pride', so... He collects badges and considers himself an artist. (I think that's all you need to know?)
Contact email: prefer to contact on FR, can provide discord contact if needed.
Paypal email: paying in treasure, if that's okay...
DmRdZYl.png
Hello @egwu Yes my treasure commissions are open. Alright, you got Slot #1 in treasure comms.
Oki, I got my g:t rate in the very first posts, anything more you need to know?
Hello @egwu Yes my treasure commissions are open. Alright, you got Slot #1 in treasure comms.
Oki, I got my g:t rate in the very first posts, anything more you need to know?
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis
I think I understood everything. I'll send payment now!
@AlienaCordis
I think I understood everything. I'll send payment now!
DmRdZYl.png
[b]Type of illustration:[/b] Portrait [b]Size:[/b] Bust [b]References:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27079399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270794/27079399_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra information:[/b] If you are familiar with the Marvel Movies, this is my fan dragon of Thor from the MCU. If you could make the snake a darker green, that would be great, as it represents his brother Loki (Who I might commission later) [b]Contact email:[/b] Chrisondra@gmail.com Let me know when/if you accept, and I'll send full payment. :) Thanks!
Type of illustration: Portrait
Size: Bust
References:

27079399_350.png

Extra information: If you are familiar with the Marvel Movies, this is my fan dragon of Thor from the MCU. If you could make the snake a darker green, that would be great, as it represents his brother Loki (Who I might commission later)
Contact email: Chrisondra@gmail.com

Let me know when/if you accept, and I'll send full payment. :)

Thanks!
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
Hello @Chrisondra ! I suppose you will pay with treasure, right?
Hello @Chrisondra ! I suppose you will pay with treasure, right?
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis

Correct! Sorry for not putting that there. :D
@AlienaCordis

Correct! Sorry for not putting that there. :D
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@chrisonda don't worry! Okay, then I give you slot #2 in the treasure list, my g:t rate is on the first page!

Also please send me a picture of that dragon with and without the apparel, for the colors
@chrisonda don't worry! Okay, then I give you slot #2 in the treasure list, my g:t rate is on the first page!

Also please send me a picture of that dragon with and without the apparel, for the colors
nVcQEVi.png
@AlienaCordis
Hello! I was just wondering if I could please get an update on how you're going with the Kiburi portrait?~
@AlienaCordis
Hello! I was just wondering if I could please get an update on how you're going with the Kiburi portrait?~
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6