Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kisses Digital Art! [Open!] G/T
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@dreadlord Tadah!!! I'm so.so.so. proud of this. Best pixel art of mine imo. I hope you like it too! Please let me know if you want any changes! (For example, I went with arcane eyes and detailed the horns on the skin) Would it be ok if I used it for a shop example? [img]https://i.imgur.com/iREl41H.png[/img]
@dreadlord
Tadah!!! I'm so.so.so. proud of this. Best pixel art of mine imo.
I hope you like it too! Please let me know if you want any changes! (For example, I went with arcane eyes and detailed the horns on the skin)
Would it be ok if I used it for a shop example?
iREl41H.png
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@WindKisses aaaaaah this is so amazing and perfect!! i love it so much!! i wouldnt mind if you used it as an example =3 also where you list the pinglist, it didnt look like i was added, even tho i wanted to be. i just wanna make sure i know when you open again ehe
@WindKisses aaaaaah this is so amazing and perfect!! i love it so much!! i wouldnt mind if you used it as an example =3 also where you list the pinglist, it didnt look like i was added, even tho i wanted to be. i just wanna make sure i know when you open again ehe
tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png they/them
this is a wip
@dreadlord ahhhh!!! I'm so very glad you like it!!
I forgot to add ppl to the pinglist so thank you for reminding me lolol!
@dreadlord ahhhh!!! I'm so very glad you like it!!
I forgot to add ppl to the pinglist so thank you for reminding me lolol!
@WindKisses

So would it be 20 leaves for a headshot?
Also how much would it be to have a 'couple headshot' if you'd do things like that. >.>
@WindKisses

So would it be 20 leaves for a headshot?
Also how much would it be to have a 'couple headshot' if you'd do things like that. >.>
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
@Hiveblood Yep! 20 leaves for a headshot. For couple headshots, it's 35 leaves! (or the gem/t equivalent)
I do send sketches over when I do two dragons.
If that's too much lemme know, we can work something out :)
@Hiveblood Yep! 20 leaves for a headshot. For couple headshots, it's 35 leaves! (or the gem/t equivalent)
I do send sketches over when I do two dragons.
If that's too much lemme know, we can work something out :)
Hello! My shop is now open, with 2 slots :D

@RoxySantana @Kalabak @AlphaJoy @Cov @MagicMistle @LadyFairchild @Shakly @AlterZero @Coopicrumbs @DisastrousAbsol @Areo @dreadlord @CPFG44

Lemme know if you would like to be taken off the pinglist
Hello! My shop is now open, with 2 slots :D

@RoxySantana @Kalabak @AlphaJoy @Cov @MagicMistle @LadyFairchild @Shakly @AlterZero @Coopicrumbs @DisastrousAbsol @Areo @dreadlord @CPFG44

Lemme know if you would like to be taken off the pinglist
OH! I would like to take a slot, please!
OH! I would like to take a slot, please!
[b]Type of Art[/b]: Dynamic Headshot [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52877049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528771/52877049_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method[/b]: Treasure! [b]Personality, or pose requests:[/b] He's supposed to be a cold and intimidating boyyo! No Nonsense, no smiles, just a frown/snarl. I also really like the Dynamic headshot you did with the snapper in your examples, maybe something like that? Whatever works! [b] Any other notes? Do you wish to be added to the pinglist?[/b]: If you could. have his eyes glowing!
Type of Art: Dynamic Headshot
Dragon:
52877049_350.png

Payment method: Treasure!
Personality, or pose requests: He's supposed to be a cold and intimidating boyyo! No Nonsense, no smiles, just a frown/snarl. I also really like the Dynamic headshot you did with the snapper in your examples, maybe something like that? Whatever works!
Any other notes? Do you wish to be added to the pinglist?: If you could. have his eyes glowing!
@WindKisses [b]Type of Art[/b]: Dynamic headshot [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44280347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442804/44280347_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method[/b]: Treasure [b]Personality, or pose requests:[/b] I’d love to have him smiling/laughing. He’s a very happy soul, despite being a warrior. He is, at least, good at what he does. [b]Any other notes?:[/b] If possible, could I have a couple scars on his neck and a bite mark in his ear? Is it possible to make this a half-body with him making a peace sign? I’m more than willing to pay extra!
@WindKisses
Type of Art: Dynamic headshot
Dragon:
44280347_350.png

Payment method: Treasure
Personality, or pose requests: I’d love to have him smiling/laughing. He’s a very happy soul, despite being a warrior. He is, at least, good at what he does.
Any other notes?: If possible, could I have a couple scars on his neck and a bite mark in his ear? Is it possible to make this a half-body with him making a peace sign? I’m more than willing to pay extra!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@CoopiCrumbs Oooh I just love that dragon! Sure thing, I'll use a halftone pattern.
Your total is 50,000 treasure!

@DisastrousAbsol Ahgdsk I love his apparel, and I'd be happy to add all that!
For a halfbody that would be 80,000kt, but if you'd like it to be lower, just let me know! (I've never done a halfbody for comms, so? this is very subjective!) I'll send u a sketch to ok asap.
@CoopiCrumbs Oooh I just love that dragon! Sure thing, I'll use a halftone pattern.
Your total is 50,000 treasure!

@DisastrousAbsol Ahgdsk I love his apparel, and I'd be happy to add all that!
For a halfbody that would be 80,000kt, but if you'd like it to be lower, just let me know! (I've never done a halfbody for comms, so? this is very subjective!) I'll send u a sketch to ok asap.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13