Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Poor's PWYW art! [Pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@uva
DUDE he looks heckin adorable i'm sobbing ????? ;o; thank you so muCH GOSH i'll send payment over now <333
@uva
DUDE he looks heckin adorable i'm sobbing ????? ;o; thank you so muCH GOSH i'll send payment over now <333
IMG_3120.png
@Bronzewing Here it is! I'm still learning on how to do Iri/Shim/Met/Alloy properly, so i'm sorry if it looks a bit weird! Hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/I1EFLL7.jpg[/img]
@Bronzewing Here it is! I'm still learning on how to do Iri/Shim/Met/Alloy properly, so i'm sorry if it looks a bit weird! Hope you like it!

I1EFLL7.jpg
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
@XxBlueExorcistxX @OpalJellyfish @Whirlwish

Gosh, thank you guys so much! You've all been added!

(Also, Whirlwish, your broadcast message is the best thing ever haha)
@XxBlueExorcistxX @OpalJellyfish @Whirlwish

Gosh, thank you guys so much! You've all been added!

(Also, Whirlwish, your broadcast message is the best thing ever haha)
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
@MahuruRaji @KozuKitty @Neraida @XxBlueExorcistxX @OpalJellyfish

Y'all! I'm opening two slots! just to be safe, i'm not that confident in my art yet rip

So show me your pretty dergs/ocs! i suck at humans though
@MahuruRaji @KozuKitty @Neraida @XxBlueExorcistxX @OpalJellyfish

Y'all! I'm opening two slots! just to be safe, i'm not that confident in my art yet rip

So show me your pretty dergs/ocs! i suck at humans though
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
@Uva

Aaaay nice how much do you usually expect for your stuff?
@Uva

Aaaay nice how much do you usually expect for your stuff?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida Just a little tip, honestly! Don't sweat about payment etc, you can just throw me a random thing you have laying on your hoard, lil stuff like that! There's even no need to pay me if you feel like i haven't portrayed your derg well/did not liked it! I won't feel bad at all, it's all practice and i'm having tons of fun!

Edit: Just to clarify a little more, it's because there are some genes/species i've never drawn before, like Bogsneaks! So they can turn out pretty crappy for all i know haha That's why it's PWYW!
@Neraida Just a little tip, honestly! Don't sweat about payment etc, you can just throw me a random thing you have laying on your hoard, lil stuff like that! There's even no need to pay me if you feel like i haven't portrayed your derg well/did not liked it! I won't feel bad at all, it's all practice and i'm having tons of fun!

Edit: Just to clarify a little more, it's because there are some genes/species i've never drawn before, like Bogsneaks! So they can turn out pretty crappy for all i know haha That's why it's PWYW!
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
@Uva

Alright! Since I can't pick, feel free to choose anyone from the first page in my lair with lore (besides basil, who's outfit hasn't been completed yet) I hope you don't mind if I send the payment after you're done?
@Uva

Alright! Since I can't pick, feel free to choose anyone from the first page in my lair with lore (besides basil, who's outfit hasn't been completed yet) I hope you don't mind if I send the payment after you're done?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Uva Can I get some art for my dragon, Opal? I'll send a tip ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41070695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410707/41070695_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=3efedd313fe2e9bba1714db8bd7221d13c6826cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Uva Can I get some art for my dragon, Opal? I'll send a tip ^^

41070695_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=29&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=117&auth=3efedd313fe2e9bba1714db8bd7221d13c6826cb&dummyext=prev.png
rxwuzwj.gif
@Neraida Woohoo, so many pretty dergs to choose! And sure, i don't mind at all, in fact i prefer it!

@OpalJellyfish Oh she's beautiful! Will do!
@Neraida Woohoo, so many pretty dergs to choose! And sure, i don't mind at all, in fact i prefer it!

@OpalJellyfish Oh she's beautiful! Will do!
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
@Uva Thank you!! ^^