Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: ♥ Aura's Cheebs ♥ :.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Aura Sry! Forgot you didn't want pings!

Would you do a double sticker with 2 characters in one? 600kt?
@Aura Sry! Forgot you didn't want pings!

Would you do a double sticker with 2 characters in one? 600kt?
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@Aontacht it's alright xD and I can try! Could I see their refs?
@Aontacht it's alright xD and I can try! Could I see their refs?
Hello there! If you are taking more commissions, would you be willing to do one of my character here?
Hello there! If you are taking more commissions, would you be willing to do one of my character here?
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
hiya hey! could i grab a commission of my boy Kamosu? <3 thank you!
hiya hey! could i grab a commission of my boy Kamosu? <3 thank you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA so precious I'm dhsksbsjdb thank you so much!!!!!!! She's perfect

oh yes! my fav artist silisboo on tumblr,, who actually inspired me to get back into art ;V; I managed to snatch a commission and she's just perfect and exactly how I wanted her to look
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA so precious I'm dhsksbsjdb thank you so much!!!!!!! She's perfect

oh yes! my fav artist silisboo on tumblr,, who actually inspired me to get back into art ;V; I managed to snatch a commission and she's just perfect and exactly how I wanted her to look
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@DetectiveMetta, @k1b0
sure thing! send payment whenever you're ready
@DetectiveMetta, @k1b0
sure thing! send payment whenever you're ready
sent! thank you <3
sent! thank you <3
@chujellies glad you like it!
And oh my, her art is gorgeous *0*
@chujellies glad you like it!
And oh my, her art is gorgeous *0*
@k1b0, jsdgvha kamosu's design is just so fun and precious <33 Hope I did this cutie justice! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f2b9/f/2018/232/e/9/squibble_batch_6_4_by_lyerin-dckpovd.png[/img]
@k1b0, jsdgvha kamosu's design is just so fun and precious <33 Hope I did this cutie justice!
squibble_batch_6_4_by_lyerin-dckpovd.png
@Luunai, here you go! I hope you like it [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/cee2/f/2018/232/1/4/squibble_batch_6_5_by_lyerin-dckq0lo.png[/img]
@Luunai, here you go! I hope you like it

squibble_batch_6_5_by_lyerin-dckq0lo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27