Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .: ♥ Aura's Cheebs ♥ :.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Aura
can i get Style B of this guy right here?
@Aura
can i get Style B of this guy right here?
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent, ohhh his design is so cool! But is there a reference for his lower body?
@decadent, ohhh his design is so cool! But is there a reference for his lower body?
@Aura
oop sorry! i always forget that he doesnt have his lower half done. he's based off this fr dragon which is like a kilt thing but i'm pretty happy for like black pants and boots. i'm happy to pay extra for you to design that part up or i can go looking for image references once i get home :o
@Aura
oop sorry! i always forget that he doesnt have his lower half done. he's based off this fr dragon which is like a kilt thing but i'm pretty happy for like black pants and boots. i'm happy to pay extra for you to design that part up or i can go looking for image references once i get home :o
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent, alright then. And no need to pay extra.
Send payment when you're ready
@decadent, alright then. And no need to pay extra.
Send payment when you're ready
Pinging myself & subscribing because I definitely need one or two of these when I have the funds!! Adorable art.
@Danchou
Pinging myself & subscribing because I definitely need one or two of these when I have the funds!! Adorable art.
@Danchou
LEbRoVp.png
@Danchou
Aaahh I'm flattered, thank you
@Danchou
Aaahh I'm flattered, thank you
@Ruurin, hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/de54/f/2018/234/5/9/muffin_headshots_1_by_lyerin-dckwh3j.png[/img]
@Ruurin, hope you like it!

muffin_headshots_1_by_lyerin-dckwh3j.png
@MyNameIsTea, hope you like it! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/173c/f/2018/234/b/2/muffin_headshots_2_by_lyerin-dckwh6i.png[/img]
@MyNameIsTea, hope you like it!

muffin_headshots_2_by_lyerin-dckwh6i.png
He turned out so cute! Thank you, I love it!
He turned out so cute! Thank you, I love it!
@MyNameIsTea, happy to hear it! :')
@MyNameIsTea, happy to hear it! :')
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27