Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Many Characters for sale! Updated 9/19
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@TuxTheStrayCat - Nah, that's okay! I think I will grab them, along with the human and that winged thing! So does 300g on Marsy and C'ara, 40kt on the winged creature, and 80kt on the human work for you?
@TuxTheStrayCat - Nah, that's okay! I think I will grab them, along with the human and that winged thing! So does 300g on Marsy and C'ara, 40kt on the winged creature, and 80kt on the human work for you?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec That works great for me! I'm glad Marsella and C'ara could have a good home after all these years c:

What was your TH? I'll send em right over!
@Aztec That works great for me! I'm glad Marsella and C'ara could have a good home after all these years c:

What was your TH? I'll send em right over!
@TuxTheStrayCat - Hopefully I'll be able to give them the attention they deserve, they're both beautiful!

I'll send over payment, and you can send them to Phantasmal! c:
@TuxTheStrayCat - Hopefully I'll be able to give them the attention they deserve, they're both beautiful!

I'll send over payment, and you can send them to Phantasmal! c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec Everyone has been sent on their way <3 Thank you so much!
@Aztec Everyone has been sent on their way <3 Thank you so much!
@EndlessDragon I had to think on it, and I apologise. I have decided to keep the creature adopt, but I would be willing to trade the Spirit Guardian, if you are still interested!

Your art is lovely, would you be willing to pay around 300kT/g in art or currency for the Spirit Guardian?
@EndlessDragon I had to think on it, and I apologise. I have decided to keep the creature adopt, but I would be willing to trade the Spirit Guardian, if you are still interested!

Your art is lovely, would you be willing to pay around 300kT/g in art or currency for the Spirit Guardian?
@TuxTheStrayCat

No problem,I understand ! <33

No worries, tell me what you wanted in PM ! It will be simpler ! :D
@TuxTheStrayCat

No problem,I understand ! <33

No worries, tell me what you wanted in PM ! It will be simpler ! :D
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!