Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chaos' Art Shop! (OPEN)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33
@BluestXBlu You didn't need to! Sighs, I'll be waiting them in the PMs then! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BluestXBlu

You didn't need to! Sighs, I'll be waiting them in the PMs then!
windf1.png

@GlitchingFlame Oh hello there! Absolutely! I do take genes as payment [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Oh, oh wow! WOW HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL????? I WILL LOVE TO DRAW HIM!!! i love your lore as well qwq
@GlitchingFlame

Oh hello there! Absolutely! I do take genes as payment

Oh, oh wow! WOW HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL????? I WILL LOVE TO DRAW HIM!!!

i love your lore as well qwq
windf1.png

Can I be on your pinglist for when I get more treasure?
Can I be on your pinglist for when I get more treasure?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@ChaosSama

Hi! Your art is lovely XD How many sketches would I be able to get for a Python and Morph gene, and do you charge extra for human art?
@ChaosSama

Hi! Your art is lovely XD How many sketches would I be able to get for a Python and Morph gene, and do you charge extra for human art?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@OnyxBat Absolutely! Gonna put right now! I am accepting currency (the shadow fest), if it interests you [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@OnyxBat

Absolutely! Gonna put right now! I am accepting currency (the shadow fest), if it interests you
windf1.png

@MythicalViper Thank you![emoji=heart size=1] I do not charge extra for human art [emoji=spiral winking size=1] Hm, a single sketch is 200g, and python + morph is around 190g! But, as you are a first client, I will make you 2 sketches! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Does that sound good? I gotta update the gene part...
@MythicalViper

Thank you! I do not charge extra for human art

Hm, a single sketch is 200g, and python + morph is around 190g! But, as you are a first client, I will make you 2 sketches! Does that sound good? I gotta update the gene part...
windf1.png

I was actually looking at your trading thing and I have a nocturne egg. I was wondering if I could get a colored headshot for it (with some treasure included).

I was also wondering if you could do a human OC. I read the rule that says, " I can do your OCs as well, as long as they are animal/feral." But thought that I'd ask if you're able to do a human OC who wears a mask.
I was actually looking at your trading thing and I have a nocturne egg. I was wondering if I could get a colored headshot for it (with some treasure included).

I was also wondering if you could do a human OC. I read the rule that says, " I can do your OCs as well, as long as they are animal/feral." But thought that I'd ask if you're able to do a human OC who wears a mask.
@OnyxBat I usually decline human art, but for now i'll make an exception! And yes, as long as the final amount adds 500g/kt (as my ratio is 1:1000g), I can accept it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] But I do ask to see the mask first, I can't do details much well, and I don't want to ruin your OC XD
@OnyxBat

I usually decline human art, but for now i'll make an exception! And yes, as long as the final amount adds 500g/kt (as my ratio is 1:1000g), I can accept it!

But I do ask to see the mask first, I can't do details much well, and I don't want to ruin your OC XD
windf1.png

Thanks so much!
I'll have to post a picture of it when I get home (I do trad art and don't have the pic on me at the moment). It's a pretty simple mask though.
Thanks so much!
I'll have to post a picture of it when I get home (I do trad art and don't have the pic on me at the moment). It's a pretty simple mask though.
@ChaosSama Oh! I certainly don't want to underpay you – does a python + morph + 10g for 1 sketch of the below girl sound good to you? (Refs in bio!) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53148286] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531483/53148286_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChaosSama

Oh! I certainly don't want to underpay you – does a python + morph + 10g for 1 sketch of the below girl sound good to you? (Refs in bio!)

53148286_350.png

uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33