Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Everything You Need Shop! Lore&Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MissLysander Hi can i have art of pea and mrcuddles [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43490785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434908/43490785_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45672610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456727/45672610_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MissLysander Hi can i have art of pea and mrcuddles

43490785_350.png

45672610_350.png
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@MissLysander Can I get art of Hamlet and Ophelia together? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45314489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453145/45314489_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44774931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447750/44774931_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MissLysander Can I get art of Hamlet and Ophelia together?
45314489_350.png

44774931_350.png
YVBoudd.pngn2PHQa3.pngYVBoudd.png
@MissLysander

Pfffffff oh my xD He's derping around again, lol.
Thank you xD
@MissLysander

Pfffffff oh my xD He's derping around again, lol.
Thank you xD
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@MissLysander

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, thank you! :D
@MissLysander

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, thank you! :D
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@BoxNSocks yep! will and can do

@SassyTrex yep! Will and can do!
@BoxNSocks yep! will and can do

@SassyTrex yep! Will and can do!
eti4.gif

etjg.gif
bump
bump
eti4.gif

etjg.gif
bump
bump
eti4.gif

etjg.gif
bump
bump
eti4.gif

etjg.gif
@Hexingisfun finished!
The sound of dice hit your ears as dragons gathered around a table, treasure and gems towered nearby as gamblers did what they were both the best and worst at, gambling. A Ridgeback, who shimmered with magic had won, again.

He was pulling out the next bet, leaving even. He knew the wife was going to be home soon..so he took his hat, his magic cards, and stuffed his money up his sleeves. Slipping out of the game house, he couldn't help but catch an argument, it was his wife and daughter..great.

This time, it was because Brynn was practicing magic, instead of training like her mother told her. Moving faster, he came upon Kira about to strike their daughter. He tensed, and closed his eyes, cowering almost..Kira stopped to look at him.

"Gambling, again?" Kira hissed, her violent rage turning to him now as their daughter slinked to a corner with her wand..

"Don't you ever hit her" Kaas said defensively, swallowing his fear as his body tense, but still standing strong.

"Maybe if she was less like you and more like me, she'd be worth something."

This, made Brynn break down in tears and run off. This wasn't the first time Kira had hurt Brynn, emotionally or mentally, but it would sure as hell be the last.

Kaas went to go after his daughter, but saw she was long gone. He feared she was gone for good. He was right, because he found out she left to work under the Tidelord. He tells me he misses her dearly, and she is the same reason he still seeks to be a father. So because of this, the magician happened to adopt others, such as two young mirrors. Moyashi and Immisit both found great amusement in his magic, and made Kaas proud with everything they did.

Between the two, it seemed the magic that Kaas did perform served as a sort of calamity for Moyashi, suppressing the mirror’s feeding habits. The nights, which were often filled with hunting, are now filled with magic and laughs, lacking screams. The magician though he could soothe the mirror’s blood thirsty spirit, turn him into a student of magic too. Yet, he was happy with how things were now. Maybe it was just the supply of books he had..

Immisit learned and used magic in a different way. She took his teachings and instead of using it for amusement and entertainment, she uses it for healing. Even with the change of purpose, the magical use brightens Kaas’s heart just a little more everyday.

Aside from his adoptive children, Kaas is a very popular dragon, he is both charismatic, and charming. His persuasive personality gets him out of bad deals, and gambling games gone wrong, and keeping his mate’s love. Kira can't help find his ways charming, although she doesn't like or agree with them.

Physically, Kaas could make for a good warrior but he doesn't have the heart to hurt others. He wants to make people laugh, and see their eyes sparkle when they watch him perform. He seems to find an unspoken comfort in his magic.

In the end, we see that he is not free from pain or troubles. His scars speak just as loud as his missing spines do. Love can hurt, and passions can burn. His hobbies and mate are both dangerous. Yet, I don’t see him changing anytime soon. I think he likes the thrill..

~Sincerely,
A Traveler.
@Hexingisfun finished!
The sound of dice hit your ears as dragons gathered around a table, treasure and gems towered nearby as gamblers did what they were both the best and worst at, gambling. A Ridgeback, who shimmered with magic had won, again.

He was pulling out the next bet, leaving even. He knew the wife was going to be home soon..so he took his hat, his magic cards, and stuffed his money up his sleeves. Slipping out of the game house, he couldn't help but catch an argument, it was his wife and daughter..great.

This time, it was because Brynn was practicing magic, instead of training like her mother told her. Moving faster, he came upon Kira about to strike their daughter. He tensed, and closed his eyes, cowering almost..Kira stopped to look at him.

"Gambling, again?" Kira hissed, her violent rage turning to him now as their daughter slinked to a corner with her wand..

"Don't you ever hit her" Kaas said defensively, swallowing his fear as his body tense, but still standing strong.

"Maybe if she was less like you and more like me, she'd be worth something."

This, made Brynn break down in tears and run off. This wasn't the first time Kira had hurt Brynn, emotionally or mentally, but it would sure as hell be the last.

Kaas went to go after his daughter, but saw she was long gone. He feared she was gone for good. He was right, because he found out she left to work under the Tidelord. He tells me he misses her dearly, and she is the same reason he still seeks to be a father. So because of this, the magician happened to adopt others, such as two young mirrors. Moyashi and Immisit both found great amusement in his magic, and made Kaas proud with everything they did.

Between the two, it seemed the magic that Kaas did perform served as a sort of calamity for Moyashi, suppressing the mirror’s feeding habits. The nights, which were often filled with hunting, are now filled with magic and laughs, lacking screams. The magician though he could soothe the mirror’s blood thirsty spirit, turn him into a student of magic too. Yet, he was happy with how things were now. Maybe it was just the supply of books he had..

Immisit learned and used magic in a different way. She took his teachings and instead of using it for amusement and entertainment, she uses it for healing. Even with the change of purpose, the magical use brightens Kaas’s heart just a little more everyday.

Aside from his adoptive children, Kaas is a very popular dragon, he is both charismatic, and charming. His persuasive personality gets him out of bad deals, and gambling games gone wrong, and keeping his mate’s love. Kira can't help find his ways charming, although she doesn't like or agree with them.

Physically, Kaas could make for a good warrior but he doesn't have the heart to hurt others. He wants to make people laugh, and see their eyes sparkle when they watch him perform. He seems to find an unspoken comfort in his magic.

In the end, we see that he is not free from pain or troubles. His scars speak just as loud as his missing spines do. Love can hurt, and passions can burn. His hobbies and mate are both dangerous. Yet, I don’t see him changing anytime soon. I think he likes the thrill..

~Sincerely,
A Traveler.
eti4.gif

etjg.gif
haha! thanks for the bump! It is much appreciated :)

#writersunite
haha! thanks for the bump! It is much appreciated :)

#writersunite
efp3UiJ.pngJ4v6SGz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9