Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [design + coding; OPEN] tsubaki designs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Kunikida

On second thought, I think the first one is better! Thank you! I'll see about sending you those gems!
@Kunikida

On second thought, I think the first one is better! Thank you! I'll see about sending you those gems!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
~ affiliate bump ~
~ affiliate bump ~
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Type of graphics needed: signature
Reference(s) (e.g. pictures/fonts/colors etc you want used): black and gold. I love the animation on your posted examples, either something like that or light glowing, please! as for images, anything related to house Baratheon from GoT (the crown and stag). Go crazy with fonts etc! I’m not picky haha
Total price: 40k(?)
Payment type: (gems, treasure, items, other services) treasure!
Details: Text needs to be ‘Baratheon’ please! It’s for another petsite where that’s my username c:
@Kunikida
Type of graphics needed: signature
Reference(s) (e.g. pictures/fonts/colors etc you want used): black and gold. I love the animation on your posted examples, either something like that or light glowing, please! as for images, anything related to house Baratheon from GoT (the crown and stag). Go crazy with fonts etc! I’m not picky haha
Total price: 40k(?)
Payment type: (gems, treasure, items, other services) treasure!
Details: Text needs to be ‘Baratheon’ please! It’s for another petsite where that’s my username c:
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@Warmind

Got you down! ^^ For complex animations like what you saw in the examples, it’s about 500g starting price and will increase depending on complexity, the light glowing will be about 200g flat.

Which kind of animation would you like? :>
@Warmind

Got you down! ^^ For complex animations like what you saw in the examples, it’s about 500g starting price and will increase depending on complexity, the light glowing will be about 200g flat.

Which kind of animation would you like? :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

I’d prefer just the light glowing then, please! ^^
@Kunikida

I’d prefer just the light glowing then, please! ^^
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@Warmind

Okie! ^^ Please send the treasure equivalent to me and I'll get started! :D
@Warmind

Okie! ^^ Please send the treasure equivalent to me and I'll get started! :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Hello! Are you open for gem commissions right now for hatchery banners? I would be looking to get a main page banner, smaller banners for the different pages (For sale, pairs, affiliates etc) as well as a smaller button for my sig and an affiliate bump button
@Kunikida

Hello! Are you open for gem commissions right now for hatchery banners? I would be looking to get a main page banner, smaller banners for the different pages (For sale, pairs, affiliates etc) as well as a smaller button for my sig and an affiliate bump button
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
@DreamSlayer

Hello! Yes, I am! ^^ So sorry for the late response, I've had a really rough week. Just fill up the form and I'll get back to you ASAP! :D
@DreamSlayer

Hello! Yes, I am! ^^ So sorry for the late response, I've had a really rough week. Just fill up the form and I'll get back to you ASAP! :D
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida
Thanks so much! All good about the late reply!

Type of graphics needed: One banner, four dividers and one signature button

Reference(s) (e.g. pictures/fonts/colors etc you want used): I want the font to be consistent throughout all the graphics. You can check my hatchery post here for the one I am currently using (As well as the current banner I whipped up real quick for the meantime loool) Otherwise for the banner, I have no idea what I really want for it to look like. It just for sure has to say "Random Odds and Ends - Lore Hatchery" You can see the banner I made super quick on the mainpage of my hatchery as a maybe starting point? I just want it to be better quality than what I made hahaha

For the dividers, I want them the same font used for the banner (Doesn't have to be the font I am currently using). The four dividers I am looking for are: "For Sale" "Breeding Pairs" "Pinglists" and "Affiliates"

Then for the button, I just want a little button I can put in my signature that leads to the hatchery!

Total price: 90g

Payment type: A mix of treasure and gems
@Kunikida
Thanks so much! All good about the late reply!

Type of graphics needed: One banner, four dividers and one signature button

Reference(s) (e.g. pictures/fonts/colors etc you want used): I want the font to be consistent throughout all the graphics. You can check my hatchery post here for the one I am currently using (As well as the current banner I whipped up real quick for the meantime loool) Otherwise for the banner, I have no idea what I really want for it to look like. It just for sure has to say "Random Odds and Ends - Lore Hatchery" You can see the banner I made super quick on the mainpage of my hatchery as a maybe starting point? I just want it to be better quality than what I made hahaha

For the dividers, I want them the same font used for the banner (Doesn't have to be the font I am currently using). The four dividers I am looking for are: "For Sale" "Breeding Pairs" "Pinglists" and "Affiliates"

Then for the button, I just want a little button I can put in my signature that leads to the hatchery!

Total price: 90g

Payment type: A mix of treasure and gems
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35