Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] The Haunted Bakery: An Art Shop
1 2 3
@isolt of course! what would you like?
@isolt of course! what would you like?
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry i'd love a headshot of my boku no hero academia oc!!!

his freckles are very faint but they're there if you zoom in a little more! he also always has killer winged eyeliner sharp enough to stab someone lmao.

let me know if you have any questions!
@ghostpastry i'd love a headshot of my boku no hero academia oc!!!

his freckles are very faint but they're there if you zoom in a little more! he also always has killer winged eyeliner sharp enough to stab someone lmao.

let me know if you have any questions!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt can do! and did you want a sketch or color?
@isolt can do! and did you want a sketch or color?
tumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gifblush1.giftumblr_inline_o5kw41SBJf1tmjult_500.gif
@ghostpastry i'd love color!
@ghostpastry i'd love color!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt ok cool! so, that's 100kt/g or $10 USD, and i take half up front. i'll send you a wip when the sketch is done.
@isolt ok cool! so, that's 100kt/g or $10 USD, and i take half up front. i'll send you a wip when the sketch is done.
@ghostpastry sent!
@ghostpastry sent!
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt your order is complete!! i'll PM you a high res version and a transparent version as well~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/BWAnPyk.png[/img]
@isolt your order is complete!! i'll PM you a high res version and a transparent version as well~

BWAnPyk.png
@ghostpastry thank you so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
@ghostpastry thank you so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
fancy-divider-260.png
of course!! thank you for commissioning me. ;v;
of course!! thank you for commissioning me. ;v;
i have another slot open!
i have another slot open!
1 2 3