Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hazel's art shop! (open!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@ImaTiger
Ah, I'm sorry! You have some beautiful doubles, but the colors aren't really my type <3
@ImaTiger
Ah, I'm sorry! You have some beautiful doubles, but the colors aren't really my type <3
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02 does anyone in my lair interest you? Except Master, Alexio, Zakora, Random, Hobbes and Dante?

There is
Pumpkinpie, Pyro, Blitz, Magica, Steam, Sourpatch, Marmolade, Pancake, warmwind and Raver

Also Elayna x Layek but they are heavily bred
@HazelBird02 does anyone in my lair interest you? Except Master, Alexio, Zakora, Random, Hobbes and Dante?

There is
Pumpkinpie, Pyro, Blitz, Magica, Steam, Sourpatch, Marmolade, Pancake, warmwind and Raver

Also Elayna x Layek but they are heavily bred
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger
I'd be quite interested in Raver, Sourpatch and Sparkle (Raver being my favorite, and Sourpatch being my second favorite!) if you'd part with any of those!
@ImaTiger
I'd be quite interested in Raver, Sourpatch and Sparkle (Raver being my favorite, and Sourpatch being my second favorite!) if you'd part with any of those!
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02 weeell Raver costed me over 2.5kg so id expect 2 detailed fullbody pieces if that is alright with you.
As for Sourpatch i can give her up for for 1 detailed fullbody. She is so cute though XD

Sparkle is out of the question. I love that dragon way too much, i didnt put her in the list for a reason. :3 Unless you do a detailed fullbody just for her. That dragon is precious(along with Khrysos, but Khrysos isnt gened yet)

@HazelBird02 weeell Raver costed me over 2.5kg so id expect 2 detailed fullbody pieces if that is alright with you.
As for Sourpatch i can give her up for for 1 detailed fullbody. She is so cute though XD

Sparkle is out of the question. I love that dragon way too much, i didnt put her in the list for a reason. :3 Unless you do a detailed fullbody just for her. That dragon is precious(along with Khrysos, but Khrysos isnt gened yet)

37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

Hmm, I don't think Raver is important enough to me that I'd do 2 pieces for her (though she's totally worth it, what a lovely girl) and I understand why you'd want to keep Sparkle!
But Sourpatch is adorable and I'd do a fullbody for her for sure!!
@ImaTiger

Hmm, I don't think Raver is important enough to me that I'd do 2 pieces for her (though she's totally worth it, what a lovely girl) and I understand why you'd want to keep Sparkle!
But Sourpatch is adorable and I'd do a fullbody for her for sure!!
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02

Raver is precious :o she was soooo worth it tho ^^

Human detailed fullbody then please. As a human Lukas has long thick hair, going just over his shoulders, its messy usually. He has blunt purple eyes(he is blind), he has two fang like tooths, like a wampire. He has two sets of horns one set straight, one rounded like rams horns. He has a long lion like black tail with the tip being purple. He has a katana straped to his belt and usually dresses in black with a black trench coat that is nearly to his knees.
Id like pose 7 if its okay with you.
As for the expression.
Crazy killer 1
Or crazy killer 2

There is reference in my very first dragon if you need it. :3

@HazelBird02

Raver is precious :o she was soooo worth it tho ^^

Human detailed fullbody then please. As a human Lukas has long thick hair, going just over his shoulders, its messy usually. He has blunt purple eyes(he is blind), he has two fang like tooths, like a wampire. He has two sets of horns one set straight, one rounded like rams horns. He has a long lion like black tail with the tip being purple. He has a katana straped to his belt and usually dresses in black with a black trench coat that is nearly to his knees.
Id like pose 7 if its okay with you.
As for the expression.
Crazy killer 1
Or crazy killer 2

There is reference in my very first dragon if you need it. :3

37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

Gotcha!
He's going to be so fun to draw aaa <33 I love the crazy expressions, they're the most fun to do!
And I'll keep you updated on art progress, I'm a really quick worker so it shouldn't be long <3
@ImaTiger

Gotcha!
He's going to be so fun to draw aaa <33 I love the crazy expressions, they're the most fun to do!
And I'll keep you updated on art progress, I'm a really quick worker so it shouldn't be long <3
H9h42dL.png
@HazelBird02 he is my #1 oc. Love him to the core XD and that expression just fits a demon.
@HazelBird02 he is my #1 oc. Love him to the core XD and that expression just fits a demon.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@HazelBird02 Say would you do a full piece for Raver? Basically in a "vs" piece. At the right hand side you would have Lukas with his katana in his right hand, in a laughting or mocking position. On the left hand side you would have his demon appearance in pura rage. For instance jumping for an attack on his human self. [Url=http://tattooviewer.com/Content/Images/wolf/96307p.jpg]Like this position[/url]. (His demon appearance is basically a horned black and purple fox with many tails) Also [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40889098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408891/40889098_350.png[/img] [/url] Potencial: [Img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=77&auth=6214079a4a6a36bc342074e3d924bba1e664ed8f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [Img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=77&auth=2a6889d6c17987e4950c7088a28df7c9ea45cc2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [Img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=77&auth=11d9d12c5e58ad8d4d487f65613d328029229a89&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@HazelBird02
Say would you do a full piece for Raver?
Basically in a "vs" piece.
At the right hand side you would have Lukas with his katana in his right hand, in a laughting or mocking position. On the left hand side you would have his demon appearance in pura rage. For instance jumping for an attack on his human self. Like this position. (His demon appearance is basically a horned black and purple fox with many tails)

Also

40889098_350.png

Potencial:
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=77&auth=6214079a4a6a36bc342074e3d924bba1e664ed8f&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=77&auth=2a6889d6c17987e4950c7088a28df7c9ea45cc2b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=23&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=77&auth=11d9d12c5e58ad8d4d487f65613d328029229a89&dummyext=prev.png
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

I still love Raver but I'd give you my soul for Autumn for sure!~
She's totally my type, I kinda collect earthy colored dergs <33
But yes, I piece like that would be more because technically there's 2 characters, though it's the same person! It's something I could do though!
@ImaTiger

I still love Raver but I'd give you my soul for Autumn for sure!~
She's totally my type, I kinda collect earthy colored dergs <33
But yes, I piece like that would be more because technically there's 2 characters, though it's the same person! It's something I could do though!
H9h42dL.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13