Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Dom] Wild Spirit Crafts - CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42
@lilystar6 Sure, no problem. Are there any specific features I should know about? or should I just interpret her facial structure?

@thefortissima Good to know! I'll get started on Yuto right away. :)
@lilystar6 Sure, no problem. Are there any specific features I should know about? or should I just interpret her facial structure?

@thefortissima Good to know! I'll get started on Yuto right away. :)
@Rosewing

He looks awesome and handsome! Thank you so much and also sorry for all this work I had put on you, he's pretty messy boy with alot of things on him but! You got him. <3
@Rosewing

He looks awesome and handsome! Thank you so much and also sorry for all this work I had put on you, he's pretty messy boy with alot of things on him but! You got him. <3
@Rosewing @Evet
I'll get started on sending you two dragons right away!
@Rosewing @Evet
I'll get started on sending you two dragons right away!
cYL23Qf.png
@Britty [img]https://i.imgur.com/dB8CpKk.png[/img] There we go! *so couldn't sleep last night. XP*
@Britty
dB8CpKk.png
There we go! *so couldn't sleep last night. XP*
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Mazarine

Confirmed! Petals and Glimmer were sponsored by an order I haven't finished yet, so that's twelve levels off your order c: 74 levels!

For the heart, i usually do a gradient from the darkest to the lightest color of the dragon's eye, a la Spiral hatchling. Is there a second color you'd like me to include, or the whole thing solid blue?
@Mazarine

Confirmed! Petals and Glimmer were sponsored by an order I haven't finished yet, so that's twelve levels off your order c: 74 levels!

For the heart, i usually do a gradient from the darkest to the lightest color of the dragon's eye, a la Spiral hatchling. Is there a second color you'd like me to include, or the whole thing solid blue?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Nishiboys

Reference: Eäriondra is a short young woman with a cheerful round face. Her left eye is covered by a plain eye patch, and her right eye is light brown. Her long hair is dark brown and wavy, with a streak of white on the left side. She typically wears bronze scale armor and carries a large axe on her back.

Type: Headshots

Description: Cheerful, Energetic, Somewhat Anxious. She's typically the face of the party when Qin isn't, and hides her anxiety well.

Request: You obviously don't have to have a huge amount of detail in the scale armor, since it's a headshot.
@Nishiboys

Reference: Eäriondra is a short young woman with a cheerful round face. Her left eye is covered by a plain eye patch, and her right eye is light brown. Her long hair is dark brown and wavy, with a streak of white on the left side. She typically wears bronze scale armor and carries a large axe on her back.

Type: Headshots

Description: Cheerful, Energetic, Somewhat Anxious. She's typically the face of the party when Qin isn't, and hides her anxiety well.

Request: You obviously don't have to have a huge amount of detail in the scale armor, since it's a headshot.
CEBhE6Z.gif
yym0GF5.png
@Pripyat One Down. ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ccRnoWU.png[/img]
@Pripyat One Down. ;)

ccRnoWU.png
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@CrippledProfiler

Alrighty, with that, the total is 425 levels

You already sent in 300 levels so the remaining total is 125 lvls
@CrippledProfiler

Alrighty, with that, the total is 425 levels

You already sent in 300 levels so the remaining total is 125 lvls
EDxejRx.png
@RaiStarDragon
Ahhh, she's so precious ;-; <3333 The starfish and freckles came out sooooooo cute, omg. Thank you~

(Sorry you didn't sleep well last night though D:)
@RaiStarDragon
Ahhh, she's so precious ;-; <3333 The starfish and freckles came out sooooooo cute, omg. Thank you~

(Sorry you didn't sleep well last night though D:)
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
@RaiStarDragon
EEEK! I love her! Thank you so much! <3
@RaiStarDragon
EEEK! I love her! Thank you so much! <3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~