Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Silk Spool : Gijinka Design Shop : CLOSE
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Nocte

Puts this entire my entire mouth. THANK YOU QvQ Please keep me on your ping list.

I love this!
@Nocte

Puts this entire my entire mouth. THANK YOU QvQ Please keep me on your ping list.

I love this!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@Cloneclone

I'm glad you like it! I'm looking forward to working with you again some day!
@Cloneclone

I'm glad you like it! I'm looking forward to working with you again some day!
@Lokey [img]https://i.imgur.com/zBci9XE.png[/img] They were a lot of fun! I love doing androgynous designs~
@Lokey

zBci9XE.png

They were a lot of fun! I love doing androgynous designs~

One slot has opened up!

One slot has opened up!
@Nocte
Could I claim it? =D
@Nocte
Could I claim it? =D
@Fluffesu

The slot is yours! Please post your order form!
@Fluffesu

The slot is yours! Please post your order form!
@Nocte
Yay, thank you! Just let me know if this character doesn't interest you, and I can pick another!

Dragon / OC: The character would be Nivalis (I've been hearing that the profile links don't work, so I'm linking a few standalone pieces, as well)! [1] [2] [3]
Base #: I love all of them, but if I have to choose, I'd say #1 (if you feel a different one would be better suited, by all means, go for it).
Skin tone: Niva has grey skin, with pink around her eyes, lips, and fading out from her hands, feet, ears and antenna (she has three sets of antenna: one set atop her head, then two sets emerging from behind her ears). She also has pale cream circles and dots along various parts of her body (forehead, abdomen, shoulders, calves), which you can see best here.
Aesthetic or Theme: She is a witchy jungle mystic, wielding a sacred spear and relatively weak elemental magic of fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, and ice varieties, speaker of her goddess, and leader of her tribe.
Include Apparel: Yes?
Include Accent or Skin: Yes?
Please do / don't: Please keep her piercings! She has several: the bridge of her nose, as well as her nasal septum, ears several times, and belly button!
@Nocte
Yay, thank you! Just let me know if this character doesn't interest you, and I can pick another!

Dragon / OC: The character would be Nivalis (I've been hearing that the profile links don't work, so I'm linking a few standalone pieces, as well)! [1] [2] [3]
Base #: I love all of them, but if I have to choose, I'd say #1 (if you feel a different one would be better suited, by all means, go for it).
Skin tone: Niva has grey skin, with pink around her eyes, lips, and fading out from her hands, feet, ears and antenna (she has three sets of antenna: one set atop her head, then two sets emerging from behind her ears). She also has pale cream circles and dots along various parts of her body (forehead, abdomen, shoulders, calves), which you can see best here.
Aesthetic or Theme: She is a witchy jungle mystic, wielding a sacred spear and relatively weak elemental magic of fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, and ice varieties, speaker of her goddess, and leader of her tribe.
Include Apparel: Yes?
Include Accent or Skin: Yes?
Please do / don't: Please keep her piercings! She has several: the bridge of her nose, as well as her nasal septum, ears several times, and belly button!
Dang it i missed it D:
Dang it i missed it D:
@Fluffesu

While I really love Nivalis' design, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for-- Do you want me to design her a new outfit? You marked "yes" for keeping her apparel, so I'm not really clear...

Also, did you want just the base version, with flat colors, or were you wanting the fully colored one with facial features and whatnot?
@Fluffesu

While I really love Nivalis' design, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for-- Do you want me to design her a new outfit? You marked "yes" for keeping her apparel, so I'm not really clear...

Also, did you want just the base version, with flat colors, or were you wanting the fully colored one with facial features and whatnot?
@Nocte
A new outfit, please! Sorry, I read it as wanting to give her apparel while still keeping her skin markings. XD And I'd love to see her pretty face on the base, if I could. <3
@Nocte
A new outfit, please! Sorry, I read it as wanting to give her apparel while still keeping her skin markings. XD And I'd love to see her pretty face on the base, if I could. <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13