Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TAROT] Ebby's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Ebby172 ok no problem :)
@Ebby172 ok no problem :)
The Hatchery Masterlisttumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.pngWishlist!~
@Ebby172 hows it going?
@Ebby172 hows it going?
LqI4CY6.pngshadow.png
@Temmieflakes19 Hi! Sorry for the silence, this week has been surprisingly busy for me, I usually get comms done on friday and the weekend so you´ll be getting it then!
@Temmieflakes19 Hi! Sorry for the silence, this week has been surprisingly busy for me, I usually get comms done on friday and the weekend so you´ll be getting it then!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172

Hi there! Could I be added to your pinglist? I love those tarot cards!
@Ebby172

Hi there! Could I be added to your pinglist? I love those tarot cards!
DqteUPx.png
GOfNO1W.png
RmtNCYn.png
@Awaas Of course!! Thank you a lot ^^
@Awaas Of course!! Thank you a lot ^^
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172

The tarot cards is it only skydancers?
@Ebby172

The tarot cards is it only skydancers?
@Draki Nope! I do all breeds, it jut seems people like sds more lol
@Draki Nope! I do all breeds, it jut seems people like sds more lol
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
@Ebby172 can i be put on the pinglist please? (And is there a slot open for a Tarot card? Just wanted to check and claim it maybe ^^)
@Ebby172 can i be put on the pinglist please? (And is there a slot open for a Tarot card? Just wanted to check and claim it maybe ^^)
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@LaSilva007 I´ll add you to the pinglist! And currently slots are full for everything (I have six cards to do oof) but I´ll ping everyone in the list when they are open again!
@LaSilva007 I´ll add you to the pinglist! And currently slots are full for everything (I have six cards to do oof) but I´ll ping everyone in the list when they are open again!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
[quote name="Ebby172" date="2019-05-23 20:42:02" ] @LaSilva007 I´ll add you to the pinglist! And currently slots are full for everything (I have six cards to do oof) but I´ll ping everyone in the list when they are open again! [/quote] Oh alright, goodluck! and thank you c:
Ebby172 wrote on 2019-05-23 20:42:02:
Oh alright, goodluck! and thank you c:
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25