Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD dont respond here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@SaltorCyanide It'll be pretty similar to the sketch example (somewhat messy lines and coloring won't be perfect). Is that cool for you?
@SaltorCyanide It'll be pretty similar to the sketch example (somewhat messy lines and coloring won't be perfect). Is that cool for you?
signature_by_lezane-dco39gg.png
@nintendoreos
Yes, that's exactly what I was hoping for!
@nintendoreos
Yes, that's exactly what I was hoping for!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@saltorcyanide mkay! You can send the payment when you like, I get back to my tablet in 2 days so I'll work on it ASAP when I get back~

Also, if you wanna send the refs now, that would be great!
@saltorcyanide mkay! You can send the payment when you like, I get back to my tablet in 2 days so I'll work on it ASAP when I get back~

Also, if you wanna send the refs now, that would be great!
up
up
up
up
up
up
@Nintendoreos sorry the ping slipped through my notificatiooons ok hm would the lined fullbody be colored? (either flat/shade, whatever) if not, how much extra could that be?
@Nintendoreos sorry the ping slipped through my notificatiooons ok hm would the lined fullbody be colored? (either flat/shade, whatever) if not, how much extra could that be?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi I actually got a bog scroll through another thread, so I'm not looking for one anymore :o
@Hikumi I actually got a bog scroll through another thread, so I'm not looking for one anymore :o
@Nintendoreos oops ok, what about capsule + poison/toxin? I'd need to brew them and I still need to brew my prismatic token from this fest
@Nintendoreos oops ok, what about capsule + poison/toxin? I'd need to brew them and I still need to brew my prismatic token from this fest
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi I would definitely be interested in all three, which with LAH would probably be around 750g. So I would say that would be a flat colored fullbody? (so like the mermaid in my examples) I don't mind waiting for them to brew btw
@Hikumi I would definitely be interested in all three, which with LAH would probably be around 750g. So I would say that would be a flat colored fullbody? (so like the mermaid in my examples) I don't mind waiting for them to brew btw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28