Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | hey ill draw your dragons v2 [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@brightbird
aaaa pinglist please!!!
@brightbird
aaaa pinglist please!!!
udj6wT1.png
@Brightbird
GOD I LOVE YOUR ART
you did him so much justice thank you so much!
@Brightbird
GOD I LOVE YOUR ART
you did him so much justice thank you so much!
9oRPa8v.png
@brightbird oh my god please add me to your pinglist
@brightbird oh my god please add me to your pinglist
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.

[/color] i hoard crystals please send me some
@fugo [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7637701a84ab284af83222ef8aad90a3/tumblr_pd9uijY0hr1ve8b4qo2_r1_1280.png[/img]
@fugo

tumblr_pd9uijY0hr1ve8b4qo2_r1_1280.png
I can take 3 tonight

pinglist
@cirrostratus
@fugo
@komorebii
@mazurkas
@renoki
@kingdoms
@aurorium
@puucari
@sarcastichawke
@sefaro
@milkyboi
I can take 3 tonight

pinglist
@cirrostratus
@fugo
@komorebii
@mazurkas
@renoki
@kingdoms
@aurorium
@puucari
@sarcastichawke
@sefaro
@milkyboi
@brightbird

Can you hold a slot for like 10 minutes? ( Also Im finishing the lineart up rn so all I'll have to do is color and shade! I'm going to be done before next Friday, preferably before Wednesday )
@brightbird

Can you hold a slot for like 10 minutes? ( Also Im finishing the lineart up rn so all I'll have to do is color and shade! I'm going to be done before next Friday, preferably before Wednesday )
9oRPa8v.png
@komorebii definitely, i put you on the list
@komorebii definitely, i put you on the list
@Brightbird [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44184449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441845/44184449_350.png[/img] [/url] If he’s too complex let me know, but if you could, could you include his ‘kelpie mane’ in his future outfit? [s]He’s my samurai boye I love him[/s] [outfit=534984]
@Brightbird

44184449_350.png

If he’s too complex let me know, but if you could, could you include his ‘kelpie mane’ in his future outfit?

He’s my samurai boye I love him

Not Found
9oRPa8v.png
@komorebii im going to pass on most of the outfit but ill include the kelpie mane since you specified it! wowow what a nice dragon
@komorebii im going to pass on most of the outfit but ill include the kelpie mane since you specified it! wowow what a nice dragon
@brightbird
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I only wanted the kelpie mane because of how complex his outfit was!

he's a long haired boye

edit:: I just reread my past two sentences and they're bad. I meant I didn't want the whole outfit anyways, just wanted to specify the mane, and since he's not wearing it I sent the whole thing ;;
@brightbird
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I only wanted the kelpie mane because of how complex his outfit was!

he's a long haired boye

edit:: I just reread my past two sentences and they're bad. I meant I didn't want the whole outfit anyways, just wanted to specify the mane, and since he's not wearing it I sent the whole thing ;;
9oRPa8v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9