Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning TCC Prodartivity 7/15-28
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44
@Norkia Yup that qualifies, I'll try to start soon :)
@Norkia Yup that qualifies, I'll try to start soon :)
@LazarusRex I am sending 20 level 5 dragons to pay my 100 levels to complete my order for @Fugo!
@LazarusRex I am sending 20 level 5 dragons to pay my 100 levels to complete my order for @Fugo!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@sublimevoide i ended up drawing him younger than the ref you sent me suggested ahhh;; lmk if you want me to go back and tweak it!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/pFSqAtK.png[/img]
@sublimevoide
i ended up drawing him younger than the ref you sent me suggested ahhh;; lmk if you want me to go back and tweak it!!

pFSqAtK.png
FUGO
he/him
fr +3
--
727923z9s54kry9u.gif
@Fugo, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!

@Pearidot913, @Norkia has completed their order!
@Fugo, @JonTargaryen has completed their order!

@Pearidot913, @Norkia has completed their order!
@Norkia And the first spiral is complete! Hope you like it, sorry the lightning emblem is a bit messy :( [img]https://imgur.com/TILGGhu.png[/img]
@Norkia And the first spiral is complete! Hope you like it, sorry the lightning emblem is a bit messy :(
TILGGhu.png
@Pearidot913 It's no problem, I like it! :D Thank you!
@Pearidot913 It's no problem, I like it! :D Thank you!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia You're welcome!
@Norkia You're welcome!
@Fugo Its fine!! I love it sm haha
@Fugo Its fine!! I love it sm haha
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@tomatotwin Hello! Your art is finished and ready for pick up. I will send it to you for review after your dragon levels are paid. Please send them to one of our attendants when you are able to. Thank you! :)
@tomatotwin Hello! Your art is finished and ready for pick up. I will send it to you for review after your dragon levels are paid. Please send them to one of our attendants when you are able to. Thank you! :)
rnytdP6.png
@BzooZu
My levels were actually all sent in on Tuesday to the attendant @Nelson. I can provide screenshots of the dragons sent upon request, but as far as I know they should all be paid off.
@BzooZu
My levels were actually all sent in on Tuesday to the attendant @Nelson. I can provide screenshots of the dragons sent upon request, but as far as I know they should all be paid off.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 43 44