Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vocaloidevil's Derg Gijinka's!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vocaloidevil
I love it! Thank you!
@Vocaloidevil
I love it! Thank you!
QPhiJOS.png
@astra52 Here you go! Hope you like it ^-^ [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/4836/th/pre/i/2018/208/1/b/gijinka_for_astra52_by_vocaloidevil-dcih81f.png[/img]
@astra52

Here you go! Hope you like it ^-^

gijinka_for_astra52_by_vocaloidevil-dcih81f.png
logo_attempt_2_by_vocaloidevil-dchjym1.png
@Vocaloidevil

Ahh she lovely thanks you so much :D
@Vocaloidevil

Ahh she lovely thanks you so much :D
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
@Vocaloidevil

Is this shop still open? If so could you do a commission of my dragon Deepsea? He already has a human/wolf boy design.
@Vocaloidevil

Is this shop still open? If so could you do a commission of my dragon Deepsea? He already has a human/wolf boy design.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@Skittyhime

Yknow what, yeah it is! You'll have to wait a bit while I catch up on commissions, but i'd love to!
@Skittyhime

Yknow what, yeah it is! You'll have to wait a bit while I catch up on commissions, but i'd love to!
@Vocaloidevil

Alright. ^-^ I can wait till your finish.
@Vocaloidevil

Alright. ^-^ I can wait till your finish.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
Hello there! I'm interested in your add but I just had a quick question c: Are you comfortable doing men? I have a cowboy esk dragon I want humanised but I want to make sure you're okay with it!
Hello there! I'm interested in your add but I just had a quick question c: Are you comfortable doing men? I have a cowboy esk dragon I want humanised but I want to make sure you're okay with it!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes I am! Just know that it may not be as good as my females, as um... I kinda suck at drawing boys. But I don't mind at all! I'll do my best! Just please note that it may take a while- I've got a bit of a backlog
@TuxTheStrayCat

Yes I am! Just know that it may not be as good as my females, as um... I kinda suck at drawing boys. But I don't mind at all! I'll do my best! Just please note that it may take a while- I've got a bit of a backlog
Thank you for getting back to me so quick!

I don't mind waiting, especially for amazing quality art like your's. c: I can go on a waitlist,if you'd prefer, or I could PM you the details. Whichever you'd prefer just let me know! Thank you so much!
Thank you for getting back to me so quick!

I don't mind waiting, especially for amazing quality art like your's. c: I can go on a waitlist,if you'd prefer, or I could PM you the details. Whichever you'd prefer just let me know! Thank you so much!
@TuxTheStrayCat

Of course! And thank you so much! Um- How about PM?
@TuxTheStrayCat

Of course! And thank you so much! Um- How about PM?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7