Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | In Need of a Pixel Badge Maker
I'm holding a gigantic raffle for the next few months and I'd love to have 3-5 badges that ppl can use if they're ticket holders (if they want. lol)
I've seen a lot of cute pixel/sprite art for raffles and grab bags and whatnot and I think that's what I want too.

I ALSO have a very large grab bag thread that the raffle is apart of and each post there will need at least 2 badges (one I won and one I wasted money type of badge). Follow the link in my siggy if you wanna know what you're getting into. lol

I'm not sure what the going price for pixel art is so name your price please.

What I'm looking for:

*3-5 pixel art badge siggys for the raffle, at least 10 badges for the other grab bags, totaling about 15 badges needed.

*4 moving pixel badges

*I am willing to pay half up front and half after (because I understand that things may get complicated and the price may need to be increased after you finish due to my gigantic order. XD )

*I have a clear idea of most of the badges but am a bit clueless to the raffle ones so I'll need someone who doesn't mind taking creative control. <3

I am faving this thread so there is no need to ping me. <3
I'm holding a gigantic raffle for the next few months and I'd love to have 3-5 badges that ppl can use if they're ticket holders (if they want. lol)
I've seen a lot of cute pixel/sprite art for raffles and grab bags and whatnot and I think that's what I want too.

I ALSO have a very large grab bag thread that the raffle is apart of and each post there will need at least 2 badges (one I won and one I wasted money type of badge). Follow the link in my siggy if you wanna know what you're getting into. lol

I'm not sure what the going price for pixel art is so name your price please.

What I'm looking for:

*3-5 pixel art badge siggys for the raffle, at least 10 badges for the other grab bags, totaling about 15 badges needed.

*4 moving pixel badges

*I am willing to pay half up front and half after (because I understand that things may get complicated and the price may need to be increased after you finish due to my gigantic order. XD )

*I have a clear idea of most of the badges but am a bit clueless to the raffle ones so I'll need someone who doesn't mind taking creative control. <3

I am faving this thread so there is no need to ping me. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png