Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Human busts/chibis} Only doing one more
1 2
@DragonoftheVoid

Yup I'll take that as payment ^^
@DragonoftheVoid

Yup I'll take that as payment ^^
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi

Oh you are fast!! And I like!! Looking over shoulder pose are pretty rare (proportions and all) and that look <333 thank you so much!! I love it :3
@ImmaChibi

Oh you are fast!! And I like!! Looking over shoulder pose are pretty rare (proportions and all) and that look <333 thank you so much!! I love it :3
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Eiyora

Yeah you have a lot of art for her so I wanted to make one in a different pose ^^

I'm glad you like it! <3
@Eiyora

Yeah you have a lot of art for her so I wanted to make one in a different pose ^^

I'm glad you like it! <3
OLB16Oa.png
@ImmaChibi

haha yeah ^^;; Her art rapidly increased once I got her design, I have a really bad case of I-can't-stop-spending-on-you when it comes to my favourite dragons. And that's just too sweet of you <33 I love it very much, thank you!!
@ImmaChibi

haha yeah ^^;; Her art rapidly increased once I got her design, I have a really bad case of I-can't-stop-spending-on-you when it comes to my favourite dragons. And that's just too sweet of you <33 I love it very much, thank you!!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
^
^
OLB16Oa.png
@DragonoftheVoid The ref was very small for the amount of detail it had, it was also a side view so I had to make some things up? I hope this is okay. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ppunxt6.png[/img]
@DragonoftheVoid

The ref was very small for the amount of detail it had, it was also a side view so I had to make some things up? I hope this is okay.

Ppunxt6.png
OLB16Oa.png
Could you make her wear shorts under her dress instead? Thanks!
Could you make her wear shorts under her dress instead? Thanks!
QPhiJOS.png
@DragonoftheVoid

Sure no problem

@BubblegumHippie

Sorry I forgot to add on the front page that I don't do designs. :(
@DragonoftheVoid

Sure no problem

@BubblegumHippie

Sorry I forgot to add on the front page that I don't do designs. :(
OLB16Oa.png
^
^