Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IC] imperial ych?
doodled this up the other day and would rather make money off of it than finish it with one of my own dragons so uhhh any interest? I think I'd do one, maybe two slots I'll probably auction it??? bc idk what to price it. what do y'all think? if so what should the sb be? [img]https://snag.gy/weEGHX.jpg[/img] obv this is just a sketch, the finished would be cleaner! and if you want on a pinglist for when I post it up for sale, lmk! pinglist for when I sell: Ghilanian
doodled this up the other day and would rather make money off of it than finish it with one of my own dragons
so uhhh any interest?
I think I'd do one, maybe two slots
I'll probably auction it??? bc idk what to price it. what do y'all think? if so what should the sb be?

weEGHX.jpg

obv this is just a sketch, the finished would be cleaner!

and if you want on a pinglist for when I post it up for sale, lmk!

pinglist for when I sell:
Ghilanian
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
Holy dang I love it!!
Holy dang I love it!!
HDR5MjD.png5mvkU4U.pngNviNw7b.png
@PixelWings

oh thank you! should I give you a ping if I sell it? 0:
@PixelWings

oh thank you! should I give you a ping if I sell it? 0:
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap
Love it! Could you give me a ping if you sell them?
@sensiblesoap
Love it! Could you give me a ping if you sell them?
fiivF0w.png
@Ghilanian

thank you!
absolutely!
@Ghilanian

thank you!
absolutely!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop