Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MOVING, DO NOT POST
1 2 3 4 5 6
@leefiisweetie CR sent!
@leefiisweetie CR sent!
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
Slots are now closed!! Thank you so much for commissioning me everyone, I'll get to work asap!
Pinglist slots are now open!! If you'd like to be the first to get a slot once I open the shop again, let me know and I'll add you to the list and ping you when I open the shop again so you get first dibs!
Slots are now closed!! Thank you so much for commissioning me everyone, I'll get to work asap!
Pinglist slots are now open!! If you'd like to be the first to get a slot once I open the shop again, let me know and I'll add you to the list and ping you when I open the shop again so you get first dibs!
unknown.png unknown.png unknown.png
Julian
18+, they/them
hatchery - long coli drop
Slots are back open!! There are four open, and once those are taken, they will be closed again!
Pinglist slots are still open!! If you'd like to be the first to get a slot once next time I re-open the shop, let me know and I'll add you to the list and ping you when I open the shop again so you get first dibs!

Pinglist:
@AriettaCantabile
Slots are back open!! There are four open, and once those are taken, they will be closed again!
Pinglist slots are still open!! If you'd like to be the first to get a slot once next time I re-open the shop, let me know and I'll add you to the list and ping you when I open the shop again so you get first dibs!

Pinglist:
@AriettaCantabile
Julian
18+, they/them
@leefiisweetie

Do you think you could do a Full body of this boy? ^^ I love your style.
@leefiisweetie

Do you think you could do a Full body of this boy? ^^ I love your style.
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile
of course! thank you very much <3
i increased the prices a lil since last time, so that'll be 200k treasure or 200 gems! you can send the payment via crossroad and ill get started asap!
@AriettaCantabile
of course! thank you very much <3
i increased the prices a lil since last time, so that'll be 200k treasure or 200 gems! you can send the payment via crossroad and ill get started asap!
Julian
18+, they/them
bump~
bump~
Julian
18+, they/them
@leefiisweetie how much for a couple bust shot of this girl and her girlfriend here
@leefiisweetie how much for a couple bust shot of this girl and her girlfriend here
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@GlassGhost that would be 100k treasure or 100 gems!
@GlassGhost that would be 100k treasure or 100 gems!
Julian
18+, they/them
@leefiisweetie sending it over now!
@leefiisweetie sending it over now!
inuyasha_sprite.gifhinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gifkageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gifinuyasha_sprite.gif
@GlassGhost thank you very much!! ill get to work asap <3
@GlassGhost thank you very much!! ill get to work asap <3
Julian
18+, they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6