Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragon busts for practice! [usd/cad/g/t]
1 2
hey everyone!!! i'm trying to get some practice in with drawing dragons so I can do actual nice art of them for commissions at some point. i haven't drawn any dragons yet, but here are a couple recent examples of my work. you can find my whole library of work on instagram @antlerlad (same as my fr username!) [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeSlg7cVMAAkCGB.jpg[/img] [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfXNOr0V4AAP17e.jpg[/img] [quote name="Prices"] [center][b]flat bust [first example]:[/b] $5/500G/500,000T [b]shaded bust:[/b] $7/700G/700,000T [b]painted bust [third example]:[/b] $10/1000G/1,000,000T[/center][/quote] I'll also take certain items as payment! Each set of items in the block quote counts for one commission (unless exceptions are noted in the quote)! [quote name="Eliminate Stone"][item=eliminate] (I need 2 but they're super expensive so 1 will cover 1 commission)[/quote] [quote name="Gene Scrolls"][item=Primary Gene: Metallic] (metallic is SUPER expensive so you can definitely get more than one commission for it, or just a really super detailed commission!)[/quote] [quote name="Ambush Stone"][item=ambush]x4[/quote] [quote name="Haste and Sap"][item=haste][item=sap]x2 each[/quote] [quote name="Rally"][item=rally]x2[/quote] [quote name="Outfit for my progen"][item=Golden Seraph Headpiece][item=Marigold Flowerfall][/quote] [quote name="Outfit for my progen's mate"][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Crimson Wing Silks][/quote] I'll only start drawing AFTER I've been paid! thank you for your interest ;w;
hey everyone!!! i'm trying to get some practice in with drawing dragons so I can do actual nice art of them for commissions at some point. i haven't drawn any dragons yet, but here are a couple recent examples of my work. you can find my whole library of work on instagram @antlerlad (same as my fr username!)

DeSlg7cVMAAkCGB.jpg
DfXNOr0V4AAP17e.jpg
Prices wrote:
flat bust [first example]: $5/500G/500,000T
shaded bust: $7/700G/700,000T
painted bust [third example]: $10/1000G/1,000,000T

I'll also take certain items as payment! Each set of items in the block quote counts for one commission (unless exceptions are noted in the quote)!
Eliminate Stone wrote:
Eliminate (I need 2 but they're super expensive so 1 will cover 1 commission)
Gene Scrolls wrote:
Primary Gene: Metallic (metallic is SUPER expensive so you can definitely get more than one commission for it, or just a really super detailed commission!)
Ambush Stone wrote:
Ambush x4
Haste and Sap wrote:
Haste Sap x2 each
Rally wrote:
Rally x2
Outfit for my progen wrote:
Golden Seraph Headpiece Marigold Flowerfall
Outfit for my progen's mate wrote:
Bloodred Kelpie Mane Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Wing Silks

I'll only start drawing AFTER I've been paid!

thank you for your interest ;w;
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
@antlerlad he isn't a dragon but would you be interested in doing a painted bust of Spookfor tresure?
@antlerlad he isn't a dragon but would you be interested in doing a painted bust of Spookfor tresure?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 hello!! for sure I'll draw spook! I need the practice drawing furries as well as drawing dragons!!

2 things: 1. what sort of expression do you want him to be making? and 2. pls pay up front! I'll only start AFTER I've been paid (I forgot to add that to my post, I will add that now for future reference!)
@Lyra531 hello!! for sure I'll draw spook! I need the practice drawing furries as well as drawing dragons!!

2 things: 1. what sort of expression do you want him to be making? and 2. pls pay up front! I'll only start AFTER I've been paid (I forgot to add that to my post, I will add that now for future reference!)
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
@antlerlad whatever expression youd like :) will do!
@antlerlad whatever expression youd like :) will do!
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531 here he is!!!! I hope you like him :^) this is my first time ever drawing a furry so i hope it's ok [img]https://i.imgur.com/BMQ07w2.png[/img]
@Lyra531
here he is!!!! I hope you like him :^) this is my first time ever drawing a furry so i hope it's ok

BMQ07w2.png
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
@antlerlad Looks great to me! thanks :D
@antlerlad Looks great to me! thanks :D
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
bunp
bunp
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
bumpus
bumpus
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
@antlerlad hi! could i get a shaded bust of this gal? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8b91b0bf6fc3b32c7ac234af8f02c40a/tumblr_pb2jjcLZyk1t0chc8o1_1280.png[/img]
@antlerlad hi! could i get a shaded bust of this gal?
tumblr_pb2jjcLZyk1t0chc8o1_1280.png
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons absolutely!!! do you have any preferences for an expression on her? I'll start after I receive payment! it should be done in a couple of days, hopefully less :^)

(also I just popped into ur art shop and your style is super cute!!!)
@Suikoons absolutely!!! do you have any preferences for an expression on her? I'll start after I receive payment! it should be done in a couple of days, hopefully less :^)

(also I just popped into ur art shop and your style is super cute!!!)
light_small.png
5star.png
mads | 20 | they/them
glittermom 5ever
1 2