Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Vances Art Bazaar [4/5 slots open]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71
@peanutbuttergay Checking in, how's it going?
@peanutbuttergay Checking in, how's it going?
adfa.png
@peanutbuttergay Yo hows it going?
@peanutbuttergay Yo hows it going?
adfa.png
@riku114 hello! Im doing quite well. Unfortunately I've been busy with studying for big stuff lately :( but i will do these soon enough (tho im trying to do commissions for real money as well)
@riku114 hello! Im doing quite well. Unfortunately I've been busy with studying for big stuff lately :( but i will do these soon enough (tho im trying to do commissions for real money as well)
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay Aight I was just checking in and doing my rounds around my commishes for updates XD
@Peanutbuttergay Aight I was just checking in and doing my rounds around my commishes for updates XD
adfa.png
@Peanutbuttergay Hey, just wanted to check in and see if you started my commission yet? If not, any chance I could cancel? Needing to fund some projects and a new shop
@Peanutbuttergay Hey, just wanted to check in and see if you started my commission yet? If not, any chance I could cancel? Needing to fund some projects and a new shop
Wishlist (for now)
@Peanutbuttergay

If you haven't started it, would it be possible to cancel my order? A few months passed, and I'm planning to change the design of the character in the picture I ordered.
@Peanutbuttergay

If you haven't started it, would it be possible to cancel my order? A few months passed, and I'm planning to change the design of the character in the picture I ordered.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@jupiteru no worries! I've been a bit busy working on commissions for real money so ;;
@jupiteru no worries! I've been a bit busy working on commissions for real money so ;;
giphy.gif
@Peanutbuttergay Do you mind if I cancel? I need some funds for other projects if you haven't started yet
@Peanutbuttergay Do you mind if I cancel? I need some funds for other projects if you haven't started yet
adfa.png
@riku114 im so sorry for replying late! U can cancel. I've been busy and unmotivated anyway ;;
@riku114 im so sorry for replying late! U can cancel. I've been busy and unmotivated anyway ;;
giphy.gif
I'll do the last commission that's stayed and then I'll probably open up again (splurged on flight reps >>;)
I'll do the last commission that's stayed and then I'll probably open up again (splurged on flight reps >>;)
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 70 71