Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkue's Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
Sorry for the late response, I'll do it when I can, but my computer is rlly laggy and I don't feel like it crashing rn
Sorry for the late response, I'll do it when I can, but my computer is rlly laggy and I don't feel like it crashing rn
m0y642E.png
@Monotropia that's perfectly fine! <3 take your time~
@Monotropia that's perfectly fine! <3 take your time~
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@Hydriad It's been 84 yeARS but it's done now [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ef6e/f/2018/236/5/9/sinister_by_enkue-dcl23bm.png[/img] also, my current plan of attack is: Work on @Redtiger7736 's commission mainly. i'm so sorry for it taking so long ;u; the sketch is almost done! Start @Thysteria 's headshot and do @Extormus 's eyeshot sometime during these comms. I'm so sorry for the wait, guys! ;u; (sorry for the tag if it was unwanted) The other comms are uncertain of placement in the todo list, gonna cross that bridge when i get to it. c:
@Hydriad
It's been 84 yeARS but it's done now

sinister_by_enkue-dcl23bm.png

also, my current plan of attack is:
Work on @Redtiger7736 's commission mainly. i'm so sorry for it taking so long ;u; the sketch is almost done!

Start @Thysteria 's headshot

and do @Extormus 's eyeshot sometime during these comms.

I'm so sorry for the wait, guys! ;u;
(sorry for the tag if it was unwanted)

The other comms are uncertain of placement in the todo list, gonna cross that bridge when i get to it. c:
@Enkue
Thanks! Looks amazing! I'll probably come back for another commision sometime in the future when there isnt as much buisiness, your art is exquisite xp
@Enkue
Thanks! Looks amazing! I'll probably come back for another commision sometime in the future when there isnt as much buisiness, your art is exquisite xp
bump! Productive day today :D @Thysteria Apologies for the wait! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0c11/f/2018/237/5/8/a_siren_s_song_by_enkue-dcl5td7.png[/img] @Extormus I tried a new thing :x [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5799/f/2018/237/4/0/contrast__by_enkue-dcl5sfp.png[/img] The two of them will be on the front page momentarily! and a lil' preview for @Redtiger7736 [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/02e4/f/2018/237/d/b/a_dance_made_for_twoprev_by_enkue-dcl5tjf.png[/img] the wing sketch is copy+pasted, but the line's will not be, so it's not completely symmetrical. Also might add/move a few feathers on his left wing (right in the picture) still wip, there's a few more things I gotta mess with c:
bump!
Productive day today :D

@Thysteria
Apologies for the wait!
a_siren_s_song_by_enkue-dcl5td7.png

@Extormus
I tried a new thing :x
contrast__by_enkue-dcl5sfp.png

The two of them will be on the front page momentarily!

and a lil' preview for @Redtiger7736
a_dance_made_for_twoprev_by_enkue-dcl5tjf.png
the wing sketch is copy+pasted, but the line's will not be, so it's not completely symmetrical. Also might add/move a few feathers on his left wing (right in the picture) still wip, there's a few more things I gotta mess with c:
@Enkue He looks absolutely stunning! I love it so far, take all the time you need but I'm super pumped for this :D
@Enkue He looks absolutely stunning! I love it so far, take all the time you need but I'm super pumped for this :D
Wishlist (for now)
@Enkue you only do dragons? If not how much would be a headshot sketch of a canine carachter?
@Enkue you only do dragons? If not how much would be a headshot sketch of a canine carachter?
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
@Redtiger7736
AAAAaaa thank you so much! ;u; I'm so glad you like it! I can't give you a timeline for it, as I will almost always pass it in one way or another, but I can tell you it's my main project at the moment. c:
@Redtiger7736
AAAAaaa thank you so much! ;u; I'm so glad you like it! I can't give you a timeline for it, as I will almost always pass it in one way or another, but I can tell you it's my main project at the moment. c:
@AlphaJoy
aa, unfortunately I only do dragons c':
thank you for the interest though <3
@AlphaJoy
aa, unfortunately I only do dragons c':
thank you for the interest though <3
@Enkue it's ok hun, how much would be a headshot sketch? I'm needing art of my dergs too anyway ^^''
@Enkue it's ok hun, how much would be a headshot sketch? I'm needing art of my dergs too anyway ^^''
8261159cc65c93e13a5b4215d385330a.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37