Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Enkue's Commissions! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37
@Enkue you stay safe first and foremost! Take all the time you need, hope it all ends well.
@Enkue you stay safe first and foremost! Take all the time you need, hope it all ends well.
Wishlist (for now)
@Enkue

Don't worry about comissions right now, we can all wait no problem, just focus on staying safe! I hope everything works out well for you and your family as well!
@Enkue

Don't worry about comissions right now, we can all wait no problem, just focus on staying safe! I hope everything works out well for you and your family as well!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Enkue I hope you're all right! Please stay safe <3
@Enkue I hope you're all right! Please stay safe <3
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
@Enkue Your safety is our primary concern, please don't worry about the commissions at all. Be careful, stay safe, and do what you need to do <3
@Enkue Your safety is our primary concern, please don't worry about the commissions at all. Be careful, stay safe, and do what you need to do <3
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Hey, hope you are safe and well! If it's not to late to ask, once you get commissions up and running again do you think you could draw my boy without his apparel? :')
dragon_zpsxijeomdj.png
Hey, hope you are safe and well! If it's not to late to ask, once you get commissions up and running again do you think you could draw my boy without his apparel? :')
dragon_zpsxijeomdj.png
-SKETCH SHOP
@quittingtime
Absolutely! would you like another comm or is this an edit to your first one?
@quittingtime
Absolutely! would you like another comm or is this an edit to your first one?
JSabfZF.gif
@enkue Edit to my first one please!
@enkue Edit to my first one please!
-SKETCH SHOP
@all waiting on stuff from Enkue, I’m her mom. Our house has a tree on it, but it didn’t go through the roof, thank goodness. We lost our barn and have lots of trees down. We won’t get power till maybe the end of the week. We lost all our food in the freezers and refrigerator. (We had a separate freezer full of meat and stuff, it’s all trash.) Her dad’s house has two new skylights that weren’t supposed to be there — one of them in Enkue’s room. His house isn’t inhabitable anymore. It also flooded. The damage in NC in our area is really bad. I just was able to get back today and assess the situation and it’s pretty scary how much damage there is everywhere. I don’t even know where to start. But our family and all furry, feathered and scaly creatures are alive and well, and that’s the most important thing.

Hopefully Enkue will be coming home later this week, she’s way north of North Carolina right now, and quite safe. It’s been a very stressful week. We sincerely appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes as well as your patience. Enkue loves doing these commissions for y’all, and I love watching them. Once things settle back down, power is back up, and Miss Enkue is home, she will be excited to get back to drawing, I promise! You guys are awesome. Thanks for being such a great community!

Love and soggy hugs from eastern NC.
@all waiting on stuff from Enkue, I’m her mom. Our house has a tree on it, but it didn’t go through the roof, thank goodness. We lost our barn and have lots of trees down. We won’t get power till maybe the end of the week. We lost all our food in the freezers and refrigerator. (We had a separate freezer full of meat and stuff, it’s all trash.) Her dad’s house has two new skylights that weren’t supposed to be there — one of them in Enkue’s room. His house isn’t inhabitable anymore. It also flooded. The damage in NC in our area is really bad. I just was able to get back today and assess the situation and it’s pretty scary how much damage there is everywhere. I don’t even know where to start. But our family and all furry, feathered and scaly creatures are alive and well, and that’s the most important thing.

Hopefully Enkue will be coming home later this week, she’s way north of North Carolina right now, and quite safe. It’s been a very stressful week. We sincerely appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes as well as your patience. Enkue loves doing these commissions for y’all, and I love watching them. Once things settle back down, power is back up, and Miss Enkue is home, she will be excited to get back to drawing, I promise! You guys are awesome. Thanks for being such a great community!

OeWKpc9.png palomeno_princess_by_succubuslust-dbu9aok.png
@PalominoPrincess Apparently there's a player called "All" lol Anyways, @Redtiger7736, @Noodlesper, @SarcasticHawke, @quittingtime, @QuetzalQueen, @HellsPurestDevil [quote name="PalominoPrincess" date="2018-09-18 20:57:17" ] @all waiting on stuff from Enkue, I’m her mom. Our house has a tree on it, but it didn’t go through the roof, thank goodness. We lost our barn and have lots of trees down. We won’t get power till maybe the end of the week. We lost all our food in the freezers and refrigerator. (We had a separate freezer full of meat and stuff, it’s all trash.) Her dad’s house has two new skylights that weren’t supposed to be there — one of them in Enkue’s room. His house isn’t inhabitable anymore. It also flooded. The damage in NC in our area is really bad. I just was able to get back today and assess the situation and it’s pretty scary how much damage there is everywhere. I don’t even know where to start. But our family and all furry, feathered and scaly creatures are alive and well, and that’s the most important thing. Hopefully Enkue will be coming home later this week, she’s way north of North Carolina right now, and quite safe. It’s been a very stressful week. We sincerely appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes as well as your patience. Enkue loves doing these commissions for y’all, and I love watching them. Once things settle back down, power is back up, and Miss Enkue is home, she will be excited to get back to drawing, I promise! You guys are awesome. Thanks for being such a great community! Love and soggy hugs from eastern NC. [/quote] Mhm, I'm way up in New Jersey, so I'm good! Excited to go back home, though. Thank you all, reading your support warmed my heart during a bad day <3
@PalominoPrincess
Apparently there's a player called "All" lol
Anyways,
@Redtiger7736, @Noodlesper, @SarcasticHawke, @quittingtime, @QuetzalQueen, @HellsPurestDevil
PalominoPrincess wrote on 2018-09-18 20:57:17:

Mhm, I'm way up in New Jersey, so I'm good! Excited to go back home, though.
Thank you all, reading your support warmed my heart during a bad day <3
JSabfZF.gif
@Redtiger7736, @Noodlesper, @SarcasticHawke, @quittingtime, @QuetzalQueen, @HellsPurestDevil Alrighty, we got news! The weekend was spent picking up tree off my yard, otherwise I would've started working on commissions earlier xP Anyways, things are gonna start up again some time this week! I wanna give myself a little bit of time, though. I'm working on a personal project with one of my dragons, and I'm super hyped for it! again, thank you all for the support ;u; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8855/f/2018/267/5/9/soggysmall_by_enkue-dcnnuiv.png[/img]
@Redtiger7736, @Noodlesper, @SarcasticHawke, @quittingtime, @QuetzalQueen, @HellsPurestDevil
Alrighty, we got news!
The weekend was spent picking up tree off my yard, otherwise I would've started working on commissions earlier xP
Anyways, things are gonna start up again some time this week! I wanna give myself a little bit of time, though. I'm working on a personal project with one of my dragons, and I'm super hyped for it!

again, thank you all for the support ;u;
soggysmall_by_enkue-dcnnuiv.png
JSabfZF.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37