Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vamonkea art dragons, humans, furry, etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Vamonkea

Heyo!! I love your examples o gosh,, even the sketches, they're just full of animation!

If you're accepting gems, I'd love to snag some art from ya! I'd like to get one of those little mental hospital arts-- and how much would it cost to get it colored?

I'd also like some sketches-- though, could I PM you the character? You don't have to accept this part of the commission until you see her, of course! But
@Vamonkea

Heyo!! I love your examples o gosh,, even the sketches, they're just full of animation!

If you're accepting gems, I'd love to snag some art from ya! I'd like to get one of those little mental hospital arts-- and how much would it cost to get it colored?

I'd also like some sketches-- though, could I PM you the character? You don't have to accept this part of the commission until you see her, of course! But
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
@jaynk yeah just pm me the character, any info you think i need, any info you want, and what type of commission you want
probably 2k extra for a colored little dude. thanks for the compliment also thats very kind of youuuuuuuu
@jaynk yeah just pm me the character, any info you think i need, any info you want, and what type of commission you want
probably 2k extra for a colored little dude. thanks for the compliment also thats very kind of youuuuuuuu
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
also if theres a commission that's taken more than a day you can pm me again with a reminder. i never expected this much business and im throwing together some organization for my orders just now
also if theres a commission that's taken more than a day you can pm me again with a reminder. i never expected this much business and im throwing together some organization for my orders just now
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@Vamonkea Oh! I love your examples. Will you also accept gems?

@Vamonkea Oh! I love your examples. Will you also accept gems?

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Vamonkea
Could I get one of th 5k doodle things of this fella :o
https://toyhou.se/866029.fflur
@Vamonkea
Could I get one of th 5k doodle things of this fella :o
https://toyhou.se/866029.fflur
@zentatta sorry the 5k doodles are more of doodles done on a whim than doodles of a character x: just a silly little thing im offering for real cheap
@zentatta sorry the 5k doodles are more of doodles done on a whim than doodles of a character x: just a silly little thing im offering for real cheap
@zhimonster yeah! i'm trying to wean off of fr money to real money now though since i know i can complete commissions even with my mental illness bogging me down (and also i dont use fr all that much anymore)
@zhimonster yeah! i'm trying to wean off of fr money to real money now though since i know i can complete commissions even with my mental illness bogging me down (and also i dont use fr all that much anymore)
@Vamonkea
Oohhh alright! sorry for the misunderstading c:
id be interested in your rlc/usd commissions!
@Vamonkea
Oohhh alright! sorry for the misunderstading c:
id be interested in your rlc/usd commissions!
@Vamonkea ah ok. sorry to hear that. FR money is all I have tho

@Vamonkea ah ok. sorry to hear that. FR money is all I have tho

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Vamonkea do you draw non-human characters (dragons, animals, etc)?
@Vamonkea do you draw non-human characters (dragons, animals, etc)?
lohf4Mo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10