Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art search thread 3.0 - t/g/items/art
1 2 3 4
@Hikumi
I'm mostly really interested in pure treasure/gems because i have a tendency to blow them all away on scatterscrolls. I already have the fins and tricktrouper crown and they're not items I'm actively looking for spares of
@Hikumi
I'm mostly really interested in pure treasure/gems because i have a tendency to blow them all away on scatterscrolls. I already have the fins and tricktrouper crown and they're not items I'm actively looking for spares of
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
Aww I see, welp
Time to spend my moneys - I will be giving you more detail if accepted, just wanted to see if this is good with you!
I'd love to get a piece by you, and most likely a couple, waist up, fully rendered - of these two to be honest, they are my main OCs couple and I always love getting art of them, specially cute fluff stuff. If it serves as reference, I'm linking to an artist whose cute arts I like a bit x - x - x
while for art I already have of my OCs, my three favorite pieces are x - x and x

I'd like to ask if you work on grayscale and then color or if you work differently on those. Mostly wondering if ordering a grayscale and after seeing it, deciding if I'd like color by paying the difference is an option or no-no !

Thanks :) btw if I happen to manage to get tri-color scatterscrolls, would you be good with me throwing in those to the offer?
@Anchoram
Aww I see, welp
Time to spend my moneys - I will be giving you more detail if accepted, just wanted to see if this is good with you!
I'd love to get a piece by you, and most likely a couple, waist up, fully rendered - of these two to be honest, they are my main OCs couple and I always love getting art of them, specially cute fluff stuff. If it serves as reference, I'm linking to an artist whose cute arts I like a bit x - x - x
while for art I already have of my OCs, my three favorite pieces are x - x and x

I'd like to ask if you work on grayscale and then color or if you work differently on those. Mostly wondering if ordering a grayscale and after seeing it, deciding if I'd like color by paying the difference is an option or no-no !

Thanks :) btw if I happen to manage to get tri-color scatterscrolls, would you be good with me throwing in those to the offer?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Haha, sorry :')
I could do your two OC's yes. Just for clarification though, it would be Tesh and Skylar yes? Your link only goes to the character page of Tesh but I figured their partner were the blue haired character?

I usually draw directly with colour these days, however I worked from graysale to colour through most of last year so I'm capable of doing it that way if you want me to.
The only thing is that coloured grayscale pieces tend to be slightly more desaturated than those drawn directly with colour ( x x these were drawn grayscale + glazed colour) which is why I moved away from the method. But it's not a huge difference I guess.

And yes, I'll take scatterscrolls as a partial payment, valued at marketplace price :)
@Hikumi
Haha, sorry :')
I could do your two OC's yes. Just for clarification though, it would be Tesh and Skylar yes? Your link only goes to the character page of Tesh but I figured their partner were the blue haired character?

I usually draw directly with colour these days, however I worked from graysale to colour through most of last year so I'm capable of doing it that way if you want me to.
The only thing is that coloured grayscale pieces tend to be slightly more desaturated than those drawn directly with colour ( x x these were drawn grayscale + glazed colour) which is why I moved away from the method. But it's not a huge difference I guess.

And yes, I'll take scatterscrolls as a partial payment, valued at marketplace price :)
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram aa sorry its just I put the two links in consecutive words so it looks like a link but its two haha. And yup Sky is the blue haired one.

Hm I see, they do indeed look more desaturated...I think I'll go for color directly then, I really love colorful stuff and brigther colors. Gonna send you a PM as soon as I can.
@Anchoram aa sorry its just I put the two links in consecutive words so it looks like a link but its two haha. And yup Sky is the blue haired one.

Hm I see, they do indeed look more desaturated...I think I'll go for color directly then, I really love colorful stuff and brigther colors. Gonna send you a PM as soon as I can.
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 3 4