Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sofystikitty's ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
@Apollis

I'm actually more concerned with his clothes than his expression. Do you have any reference of the clothes he is wearing?
@Apollis

I'm actually more concerned with his clothes than his expression. Do you have any reference of the clothes he is wearing?
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty It's basically a black leather jacket with composite armor in some key places - elbows, forearms - and some black gloves. He also wears knuckle dusters.
@Sofystikitty It's basically a black leather jacket with composite armor in some key places - elbows, forearms - and some black gloves. He also wears knuckle dusters.
@Apollis

Do you have images you can show me?
@Apollis

Do you have images you can show me?
---
@Sofystikitty

No art references no, but the jacket is sort of like this

https://www.tbdress.com/product/Hooded-Plain-Standard-Patchwork-Mens-Leather-Jacket-17783409.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKCAiA_eb-BRB2EiwAGBnXXn74ATflWP2QgHdvenKczPVUmgeLcONNBS71JMA42SzWhR7clCB0pBoCyiYQAvD_BwE#8900099

You don't have to do the patches if you'd rather not without a visual ref.
@Sofystikitty

No art references no, but the jacket is sort of like this

https://www.tbdress.com/product/Hooded-Plain-Standard-Patchwork-Mens-Leather-Jacket-17783409.html?currency=USD&gclid=CjwKCAiA_eb-BRB2EiwAGBnXXn74ATflWP2QgHdvenKczPVUmgeLcONNBS71JMA42SzWhR7clCB0pBoCyiYQAvD_BwE#8900099

You don't have to do the patches if you'd rather not without a visual ref.
@Apollis

I'm glad you showed me this picture because the jacket I was imagining was not as cool as this one. xD

I'll have to think about a composition first before deciding what to include in the outfit or not... Well, with those references I feel ready to start your order. As soon as you send me the payment I will start the rough sketch to send you for approval.

@Apollis

I'm glad you showed me this picture because the jacket I was imagining was not as cool as this one. xD

I'll have to think about a composition first before deciding what to include in the outfit or not... Well, with those references I feel ready to start your order. As soon as you send me the payment I will start the rough sketch to send you for approval.

---
@Sofystikitty Okay that sounds good! I'll go ahead and send the payment then.
@Sofystikitty Okay that sounds good! I'll go ahead and send the payment then.
@Sofystikitty Hi there, I'd like ask you a question before sending in a commission form, I really love the style of your chibi sketches and was wondering if it's possible to request for a sketch full body chibi on the commission form?

If not all good, still gonna fill out the commission form.
@Sofystikitty Hi there, I'd like ask you a question before sending in a commission form, I really love the style of your chibi sketches and was wondering if it's possible to request for a sketch full body chibi on the commission form?

If not all good, still gonna fill out the commission form.
W292vpc.gif
@Dustbunn1E

Hello! I don't have the option of sketch chibi in my normal comissions, only during my flight foddart. :c

I have this option available in USD however, are you interested?
@Dustbunn1E

Hello! I don't have the option of sketch chibi in my normal comissions, only during my flight foddart. :c

I have this option available in USD however, are you interested?
---
@Sofystikitty I'm very much interested since I was going to pay in USD anyways (do you have a PayPal I can send the money to? I can PM you my email if you want to send an invoice)
@Sofystikitty I'm very much interested since I was going to pay in USD anyways (do you have a PayPal I can send the money to? I can PM you my email if you want to send an invoice)
W292vpc.gif
[b]Reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65303848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653039/65303848_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Order Type:[/b] FB sketch chibi [b]Payment:[/b] USD (will PM you with email to send invoice to) [b]Other info:[/b] could you draw her writing a book?
Reference: 65303848_350.png
Order Type: FB sketch chibi
Payment: USD (will PM you with email to send invoice to)
Other info: could you draw her writing a book?
W292vpc.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56