Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sofystikitty's ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Crossed

I'm sorry, I accidentally gave you an extra ping. Thank you so much for your compliment! <3
@Crossed

I'm sorry, I accidentally gave you an extra ping. Thank you so much for your compliment! <3
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty

Would love to know when you open again, i'd love something for valentines but im not sure you'll be opening that soon xD
@Sofystikitty

Would love to know when you open again, i'd love something for valentines but im not sure you'll be opening that soon xD
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@CupcakeCass

Hello!
I will participate in the nature's foddart that will happen this month. I only do sketch in there but I have the options of chibi, bust and waist-up. Want me to let you know when it opens?
@CupcakeCass

Hello!
I will participate in the nature's foddart that will happen this month. I only do sketch in there but I have the options of chibi, bust and waist-up. Want me to let you know when it opens?
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
@Sofystikitty
Sure! ^ ^
@Sofystikitty
Sure! ^ ^
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

@Sofystikitty
Ooo, I didn't realize you had an art shop (I've ordered from you in the past from Foddart)! General pinglist please :D
@Sofystikitty
Ooo, I didn't realize you had an art shop (I've ordered from you in the past from Foddart)! General pinglist please :D
@Sofystikitty could you please let me know when you are doing art? I am still in love with the Sketch/Doodle you did of Ryn!!
@Sofystikitty could you please let me know when you are doing art? I am still in love with the Sketch/Doodle you did of Ryn!!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Sofystikitty
hi! could you let me know when you open? also i still love our art of lucky!
@Sofystikitty
hi! could you let me know when you open? also i still love our art of lucky!
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
@Sofystikitty

I was looking through some of the artists I'd commissioned in the past and saw your old Hellion and Starlight pieces - I know you're not open right now, but could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Sofystikitty

I was looking through some of the artists I'd commissioned in the past and saw your old Hellion and Starlight pieces - I know you're not open right now, but could I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
@Sofystikitty

Your style is so cute! May I be added to the pinglist (for FR currency slots if you have two pinglists) please ^^
@Sofystikitty

Your style is so cute! May I be added to the pinglist (for FR currency slots if you have two pinglists) please ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Sofystikitty

Your art is lovely! May I be added to your FR Currency and Foddart pinglist? Thank you :-)
@Sofystikitty

Your art is lovely! May I be added to your FR Currency and Foddart pinglist? Thank you :-)
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b