Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | anyone wanna send me vials for some Arts
1 2 3 4
@SpicySpace oh shes GOOD..........
yeah u can send it! u probably Know Already but i should be able to do it in a couple days so thats, a fact
@SpicySpace oh shes GOOD..........
yeah u can send it! u probably Know Already but i should be able to do it in a couple days so thats, a fact
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard

Hello! Your art is so cute!! Can i ask how many chibis someone can order at once? I did want one, but i also wanted to know if i can order another on behalf of my sib @/StardustSquid
@Liepard

Hello! Your art is so cute!! Can i ask how many chibis someone can order at once? I did want one, but i also wanted to know if i can order another on behalf of my sib @/StardustSquid
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@Liepard
Duly noted! :ok hand emoji:
@Liepard
Duly noted! :ok hand emoji:
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
@SuddenShimmer yea u can get two if u want! go ahead
@SuddenShimmer yea u can get two if u want! go ahead

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard Thank you! Just a chibi of her (could you make her have a more neutral expression?): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35020132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350202/35020132_350.png[/img] [/url] And him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37101684] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371017/37101684_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you mind doing them without their apparel? I can post/pm you pictures of them without it if that makes things easier :)
@Liepard

Thank you! Just a chibi of her (could you make her have a more neutral expression?):

35020132_350.png

And him:

37101684_350.png

Do you mind doing them without their apparel? I can post/pm you pictures of them without it if that makes things easier :)
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer i can get the pics myself nbd
ill.. add em to my to do list haha u can send Payment
@SuddenShimmer i can get the pics myself nbd
ill.. add em to my to do list haha u can send Payment

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard
Is it possible to have a full pic with two dragons? Just both of them looking annoyed and irritated or something
@Liepard
Is it possible to have a full pic with two dragons? Just both of them looking annoyed and irritated or something
qZ2UtE7.gif
p1eyEj0.png Abundans cautela non nocet - one can never be too careful
Actus me invito factus non est meus actus - the act done by me against my will is not my act
@PotateTheGreat sorry im not doing any more for now! my to do list is long enough haha,,, i can let you know if ill still feel like taking more coms when im done with these though
@PotateTheGreat sorry im not doing any more for now! my to do list is long enough haha,,, i can let you know if ill still feel like taking more coms when im done with these though

Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
@Liepard
I understand, I'd love to hear from you if you decide to do more!
@Liepard
I understand, I'd love to hear from you if you decide to do more!
qZ2UtE7.gif
p1eyEj0.png Abundans cautela non nocet - one can never be too careful
Actus me invito factus non est meus actus - the act done by me against my will is not my act
@Liepard if you have a pinglist id love to be added for if you take more commissions in the future!
@Liepard if you have a pinglist id love to be added for if you take more commissions in the future!
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
1 2 3 4