Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IC] writing commissions!
1 2 3
@pathfinder
I love your writing style, I definitely would be interested if you decide to open up shop!

As far as pricing goes, that really depends on what want to do?
I'd definitely price by word count if you plan on doing longer, larger, pieces.? To keep things simple you might consider pricing at per 100w or per 500w
If you only plan on dropping 1-3 paragraphs at a time thought you could just offer a flat rate for that.

I'm not exactly sure how exactly to price written commissions but I wouldn't consider anything under 20kt per 500w. You could always search for writing shops though and compare notes?
And I do know some writers who charge for usd. Not sure what the rate for that is either though

@pathfinder
I love your writing style, I definitely would be interested if you decide to open up shop!

As far as pricing goes, that really depends on what want to do?
I'd definitely price by word count if you plan on doing longer, larger, pieces.? To keep things simple you might consider pricing at per 100w or per 500w
If you only plan on dropping 1-3 paragraphs at a time thought you could just offer a flat rate for that.

I'm not exactly sure how exactly to price written commissions but I wouldn't consider anything under 20kt per 500w. You could always search for writing shops though and compare notes?
And I do know some writers who charge for usd. Not sure what the rate for that is either though

Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

ahh thank you for the interest! i'll ping you should i decide to open up a shop, if you'd like :^)

and thank you for the help! i've been looking through various writing shops and taking notes, so hopefully i'll have a better idea on pricing soon!
@ColorfulCredit

ahh thank you for the interest! i'll ping you should i decide to open up a shop, if you'd like :^)

and thank you for the help! i've been looking through various writing shops and taking notes, so hopefully i'll have a better idea on pricing soon!
remy - 22 - he/him
tumblr_inline_p7xfcqTdFC1snulow_250.png
@pathfinder
I would love a ping <3
@pathfinder
I would love a ping <3
Hello, Star Voyagers.
bumping it up! i'd love to see a few more people express interest before i open up shop! :^)
bumping it up! i'd love to see a few more people express interest before i open up shop! :^)
remy - 22 - he/him
bump!
bump!
remy - 22 - he/him
bump!!
bump!!
remy - 22 - he/him
bump!
bump!
remy - 22 - he/him
@pathfinder the stories you write are amazing and interesting I would love it if you open up soon
@pathfinder the stories you write are amazing and interesting I would love it if you open up soon
@Siannah

haha i see you're posting on the forums on your own, way to go! :^)
but alright, i'll tell you if i want to open up!
@Siannah

haha i see you're posting on the forums on your own, way to go! :^)
but alright, i'll tell you if i want to open up!
remy - 22 - he/him
@pathfinder

Most people chage T/G by the 100-500 words! Ex: 100 words = 1,000-3,000T or 500 words = 5-10G! I really haven't seen anyone charging USD for writing, but that's not to say you can't try! If you do decide to open up here, I'd love to commission some writing from you!
@pathfinder

Most people chage T/G by the 100-500 words! Ex: 100 words = 1,000-3,000T or 500 words = 5-10G! I really haven't seen anyone charging USD for writing, but that's not to say you can't try! If you do decide to open up here, I'd love to commission some writing from you!
ada17a3ba542c82a692bedbb92217210162274af.gif
1 2 3