Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vojir's art shoppe [USD open!]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36
@vojir
woop i just saw this!! thank you for drawing my bois!! you've drawn them perfectly as always <3
@vojir
woop i just saw this!! thank you for drawing my bois!! you've drawn them perfectly as always <3
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Vojir
Please add me to your pinglist for when new slots open!
I love your human/gijinka designs :)
@Vojir
Please add me to your pinglist for when new slots open!
I love your human/gijinka designs :)
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@vojir

(Woops, I posted on your old art shop page)

Can I be added to your pinglist? Your work is awesome

Also, I have a question about pricing for outfit details, can I PM you about it?
@vojir

(Woops, I posted on your old art shop page)

Can I be added to your pinglist? Your work is awesome

Also, I have a question about pricing for outfit details, can I PM you about it?
hu72dVR.png
@vojir
Hello,
could you put me on your ping list, please?
@vojir
Hello,
could you put me on your ping list, please?
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
@vojir could I be added to the ping list :)
@vojir could I be added to the ping list :)

art shop
accent/skin shop
sig
tumblr_pvm21ftXWy1ta9vl4o3_r2_500.gif
@vojir
could I be added to your pinglist? Your art is amazing btw!
@vojir
could I be added to your pinglist? Your art is amazing btw!
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
@whirlwind678 @pooses @grimbone @pepster @cerelin @mercurium @snailmuffin @gendfleur @macaroni @leghorse @flamenco @cacogen @electric @vervain @anomalia @phantomdavinci @glowpen @knightstorage @innisfree @shiftie @zhimonster @altair @seamusharper @luca20 @zeushatches @spikenard @imani @vaihdokas @levimartine @languagevirus @unistar2000 @rochambeau @kitsumimahon @akal @aristosachaion34 @ambitious @ponds @amorah @portalgunblaze @katzenjammer @kittycheshire @rosegarden @birdofink @mapleleafshade @kyrakitesong @romiress @barabear @aphelium @samayl @soulykins @kainerallis @bluedusk @nyrath @huashu @mkairalla1 @hyracia @niharike @defyingdestiny @azure @lunila @kaylaeve @maribelemerson @haruspexx @blackmarket @lightningpelt @sighborgs @drianariya @blot @lup @fluffesu @catchingadri @windshieldviper @hikumi @stygianform @jaena @zooropa @farmerlee @satanism @kizzan @mazurkas @glassghost @pneumonic @gimeurcookie @bonb0ns @starkban @tipsylover @parkakid @mkairalla1 @weavile @jupiteru @arazamatazza @teenytk @betta @ferid @mareanie @mkairalla1 @tewro @projecticarus @aztec @leefiisweetie @ambrose @malreau @pashinko @beastii @frailty @bothriolepis @apeirogon @arinyl @esparrow @soullugia11 @wildpariah

WHOOF. GUYS.

let me tell you a tale. a tale of getting a job. a tale of moving to the midwest. a tale of working at a summer camp that DID NOT HAVE WIFI. a tale of working at a national park that maybe sorta did have wifi if it wasn't storming too badly but also i was working 50-70 hour weeks doing construction. a tale of misery and muscles and maybe a boy who drove from michigan to kentucky to hang out with me?

it's been a year. let me tell you that. it has been a whole entire YEAR since i had the time and the access and the inclination to even pick up a pen and draw. and yet, friends, we are here, and my tablet survived that trip to the midwest and back, and this next year is going to be in a single place and i'm going to have my own car and i'm not going to be working insane hours or performing physically and emotionally exhausting labor. doesn't that sound amazing??? it does to me

okay, you don't care about all that, so i'll get to the point.

this is the last time i'll be pinging this full list, because i'm cutting it and starting fresh. i'm keeping the thread, though. it's a pain in the booty to make it all look okay and i think it still looks okay. my style is the same as it was back then but i have more patience for lineart these days. anyway, i figure a lot of you folks are inactive/have changed usernames/are no longer interested/etc. so if you wanna stay on, great, but otherwise - new year, new me! ha. cough. anyway.

all of this is to say... i've bumped prices again and am opening slots for both USD and FR currency. i'm gonna be poking around the site and seeing what i've missed and probably buying a buttload of familiars that i'll still never bond with. what a time!!! FR, i've missed you!

oh, and heck, if you wanna catch up or cuss me out or remind me of something that has entirely slipped my mind, shoot me a PM. or just shoot me a PM for fun. this quarantine stuff is kinda lonely.

peace!!
@whirlwind678 @pooses @grimbone @pepster @cerelin @mercurium @snailmuffin @gendfleur @macaroni @leghorse @flamenco @cacogen @electric @vervain @anomalia @phantomdavinci @glowpen @knightstorage @innisfree @shiftie @zhimonster @altair @seamusharper @luca20 @zeushatches @spikenard @imani @vaihdokas @levimartine @languagevirus @unistar2000 @rochambeau @kitsumimahon @akal @aristosachaion34 @ambitious @ponds @amorah @portalgunblaze @katzenjammer @kittycheshire @rosegarden @birdofink @mapleleafshade @kyrakitesong @romiress @barabear @aphelium @samayl @soulykins @kainerallis @bluedusk @nyrath @huashu @mkairalla1 @hyracia @niharike @defyingdestiny @azure @lunila @kaylaeve @maribelemerson @haruspexx @blackmarket @lightningpelt @sighborgs @drianariya @blot @lup @fluffesu @catchingadri @windshieldviper @hikumi @stygianform @jaena @zooropa @farmerlee @satanism @kizzan @mazurkas @glassghost @pneumonic @gimeurcookie @bonb0ns @starkban @tipsylover @parkakid @mkairalla1 @weavile @jupiteru @arazamatazza @teenytk @betta @ferid @mareanie @mkairalla1 @tewro @projecticarus @aztec @leefiisweetie @ambrose @malreau @pashinko @beastii @frailty @bothriolepis @apeirogon @arinyl @esparrow @soullugia11 @wildpariah

WHOOF. GUYS.

let me tell you a tale. a tale of getting a job. a tale of moving to the midwest. a tale of working at a summer camp that DID NOT HAVE WIFI. a tale of working at a national park that maybe sorta did have wifi if it wasn't storming too badly but also i was working 50-70 hour weeks doing construction. a tale of misery and muscles and maybe a boy who drove from michigan to kentucky to hang out with me?

it's been a year. let me tell you that. it has been a whole entire YEAR since i had the time and the access and the inclination to even pick up a pen and draw. and yet, friends, we are here, and my tablet survived that trip to the midwest and back, and this next year is going to be in a single place and i'm going to have my own car and i'm not going to be working insane hours or performing physically and emotionally exhausting labor. doesn't that sound amazing??? it does to me

okay, you don't care about all that, so i'll get to the point.

this is the last time i'll be pinging this full list, because i'm cutting it and starting fresh. i'm keeping the thread, though. it's a pain in the booty to make it all look okay and i think it still looks okay. my style is the same as it was back then but i have more patience for lineart these days. anyway, i figure a lot of you folks are inactive/have changed usernames/are no longer interested/etc. so if you wanna stay on, great, but otherwise - new year, new me! ha. cough. anyway.

all of this is to say... i've bumped prices again and am opening slots for both USD and FR currency. i'm gonna be poking around the site and seeing what i've missed and probably buying a buttload of familiars that i'll still never bond with. what a time!!! FR, i've missed you!

oh, and heck, if you wanna catch up or cuss me out or remind me of something that has entirely slipped my mind, shoot me a PM. or just shoot me a PM for fun. this quarantine stuff is kinda lonely.

peace!!
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir Welcome back! Can I grab a frc slot and get back to you with a proper form, please? (also, if you're taking item wishlist stuff, do you have an updated version?)
@vojir Welcome back! Can I grab a frc slot and get back to you with a proper form, please? (also, if you're taking item wishlist stuff, do you have an updated version?)
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
oooh, welcome back! i'm glad to hear things are heading for the better for you!
  • type: waist-up please!
  • ref(s): vardan
  • payment: would a mixed payment be okay? if so, i've got a downy fox rat, dunhoof ambassador, a vista: animated statue (willing to go with marketplace prices for all three) and can cover the rest of the cost in gems. if not, i can pay the 1k gems :^0
  • anything extra: i'd like them to be holding/reading a book or holding a rose, but if there's something you have in mind that would fit them better i'd be for it!
oooh, welcome back! i'm glad to hear things are heading for the better for you!
  • type: waist-up please!
  • ref(s): vardan
  • payment: would a mixed payment be okay? if so, i've got a downy fox rat, dunhoof ambassador, a vista: animated statue (willing to go with marketplace prices for all three) and can cover the rest of the cost in gems. if not, i can pay the 1k gems :^0
  • anything extra: i'd like them to be holding/reading a book or holding a rose, but if there's something you have in mind that would fit them better i'd be for it!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@maribelemerson
you got it!! and i will work on updating an item wishlist... there's just so much fun new stuff ; v;
for now i can definitively say that the list on the first page still generally stands. like, eggs, festival chests, familiars (esp boss/rare gathering familiars), genes, i still want that!

@snailmuffin
sounds good!!! glad to be back! :'D
that mixed payment sounds totally fine. i got my work cut out for me catching up on STUFF.
tbh i'd be willing to do 2 versions, one with a book and one with a rose. what a cute tired human
@maribelemerson
you got it!! and i will work on updating an item wishlist... there's just so much fun new stuff ; v;
for now i can definitively say that the list on the first page still generally stands. like, eggs, festival chests, familiars (esp boss/rare gathering familiars), genes, i still want that!

@snailmuffin
sounds good!!! glad to be back! :'D
that mixed payment sounds totally fine. i got my work cut out for me catching up on STUFF.
tbh i'd be willing to do 2 versions, one with a book and one with a rose. what a cute tired human
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36