Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Sevyc's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@crazycandycat
Im ok with light gore!!!
@crazycandycat
Im ok with light gore!!!
@HowlPendrag0n

Okay, sweet! I was hoping I could get a fullbody of this girl? For a pose, like she's kind of floating with black smoke coming out her mouth and swirling around her and she's looking at it kind of with a worried or nervous expression?

That would be 1500g correct? Also, do you prefer payment before or after?
@HowlPendrag0n

Okay, sweet! I was hoping I could get a fullbody of this girl? For a pose, like she's kind of floating with black smoke coming out her mouth and swirling around her and she's looking at it kind of with a worried or nervous expression?

That would be 1500g correct? Also, do you prefer payment before or after?
pQX7j3w.png
@crazycandycat
Yep i can do that!!!
Just send a cr and i wont accept it until i finish and send you the art!
@crazycandycat
Yep i can do that!!!
Just send a cr and i wont accept it until i finish and send you the art!
@HowlPendrag0n
Can I please be added to your pinglist, please?
I really really really love love love your art style
@HowlPendrag0n
Can I please be added to your pinglist, please?
I really really really love love love your art style
fVzF7qc.png
@WildPariah
added!!
@WildPariah
added!!
@WildPariah
im open!
@WildPariah
im open!
@HowlPendrag0n
May I order a bust of THIS character please?
I'd like to pay 465g and the rest in treasure if that's all right?

If you'd like more info on their personality, clothing style, ect, I'd be happy to note you as well.

Edit; Please keep me on your pinglist as well, I'd like to order more in the future once I bolster my gem stores a bit more. :)
@HowlPendrag0n
May I order a bust of THIS character please?
I'd like to pay 465g and the rest in treasure if that's all right?

If you'd like more info on their personality, clothing style, ect, I'd be happy to note you as well.

Edit; Please keep me on your pinglist as well, I'd like to order more in the future once I bolster my gem stores a bit more. :)
fVzF7qc.png
@wildpariah
heck yes i love them, maybe just a facial expression idea? and a shirt, tho all thatll show is the shoulders
@wildpariah
heck yes i love them, maybe just a facial expression idea? and a shirt, tho all thatll show is the shoulders
@HowlPendrag0n
For facial expression, honestly?? Uhmmm, they've got really bad resting ***** face but you can really draw anything you like. A simple smile would be fine, I'm not picky, aha. As for a shirt, again, you can just pick anything. They wear lots of layers in complementary colours. Sorry I'm not more specific
@HowlPendrag0n
For facial expression, honestly?? Uhmmm, they've got really bad resting ***** face but you can really draw anything you like. A simple smile would be fine, I'm not picky, aha. As for a shirt, again, you can just pick anything. They wear lots of layers in complementary colours. Sorry I'm not more specific
fVzF7qc.png
@HowlPendrag0n

Could I possibly get a half body of this bab?
https://toyhou.se/2767451.aero#9998985

If they’re too complicated or anything please let me know! I’ll swap them out for a different character ^^
@HowlPendrag0n

Could I possibly get a half body of this bab?
https://toyhou.se/2767451.aero#9998985

If they’re too complicated or anything please let me know! I’ll swap them out for a different character ^^
End of Line.
commission_for_silver_1l20_by_becnessmonster-dcw7tgx.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15