Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ||Dragon Astrology Readings (CLOSED)||
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@SSakuras Of course, I'll get started right away!
@SSakuras Of course, I'll get started right away!
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[center]@SSakuras [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27602753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276028/27602753.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Luna[/i][/b] [b][u]Sun Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Sun Sign is [b]Libra.[/b] The Sun Sign is the embodiment of us. It is how we act, what we show to the world, how we are perceived by others, and our very core personality. It is what people identify as their "Zodiac Sign." Libra is the Sign of harmony, peace, balance, kindness to others, and, of course, romance. This means that Luna will likely show the world that she likes peace and harmony, that she isn't one to start fights. She's kind to other dragons, and might show up as a very romantic dragon herself. This depends on where the rest of her planets place in. [b][u]Moon Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Moon Sign rests in [b]Aquarius.[/b] What a great match to that Libra Sun! The Moon Sign represents the emotional side of us. It is our inner core, emotional control, what we need, what we feel, and how we deal with emotional situations. It is what we need to be emotionally secure. Aquarius is quite the quirky Sign. They're very creative folks, intelligent, unusual, creative, and inventive. They deal with things fairly well, as they are idealistic. Luna will likely deal with her emotions logically and intelligently, controlling her emotional situations well. She needs discovery, adventure, and fun to be truly happy and emotionally balanced. She feels with logic, often, although balances emotions along well. However, she might be somewhat stubborn with revealing those emotions. [b][u]Mercury Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Mercury Sign is in [b]Libra.[/b] Another great match to her Sun and Moon Signs, as all three are Air Signs. Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, communicate, our language, and the messages we relay to others. This is a great planet for Libra to be in. Libra is often very chatty and open to talking to others, but because of their peace and seeking peace, they think through tough situations well. Luna will likely communicate in a traditional way, with mature language. She communicates openly, and won't be one to keep many secrets. She learns through hearing others, and balance of things such as watching and listening. She might have a soft-spoken or smooth voice. [b][u]Venus Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Venus Sign is in [b]Scorpio.[/b] Scorpio is always interesting to have in Venus in some shape or form. It goes pretty well with all that Libra in her chart. Venus is the planet of love. It is all about relationships, love, how we act in relationships, what we need in relationships, and our feelings toward others. Scorpio is a Sign of death, rebirth, depth, intimacy, closeness, and passion. They are often known to be romantic people. This works well in Venus. In relationships, she needs someone who is loyal, and she can trust, as it takes awhile for her to trust in someone romantically, and possibly platonically. She needs depth and intimacy, closeness and bonding. She acts loyal and intense in relationships, and takes them very seriously. She will seek a romantic partner that reflects these traits. [b][u]Mars Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Mars Sign rests in [b]Capricorn.[/b] This goes well with her Libra wanting peace. Mars is the planet of war, the opposite of Venus. It is our anger, frustration, rage, passion, courage, and desire. Yikes! Capricorn is generally a very steady Sign, grounded and determined in their actions. They have a secure way of thinking through things and staying down-to-earth. This is a good planet for Capricorn, since Mars' angry energy can often be drowned out. Capricorn in Mars will make good decisions when anger, and will think things through before they stand out and act. However, Capricorn is also a Sign known to be persistent. This meaning, if someone did a wrong on Luna, she would find a way to get revenge, and not give up until that would be accomplished. [b][u]Jupiter Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Jupiter is in [b]Libra.[/b] Awesome with that Libra Mercury, too! Jupiter is all about growth, how we learn, what we understand, and our optimism. It is changing for the good. With Libra, a Sign that seeks peace and harmony within all, Jupiter is bound to be very powerful on Luna. Luna will likely grow through good occurances, like finding peace, rather that be inner or by helping others. She learns through the same way, and assisting other dragons. She understands what it takes to achieve balance and that much-needed harmony. She will be a very optimistic dragon, waiting for the good sides to come out of situation and always seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. [b][u]Saturn Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Saturn is in [b]Sagittarius.[/b] Well, this goes interestingly with everything else. Saturn is the planet of rules, self-discipline, setting restrictions for yourself, and regulations. Sagittarius is the opposite of all of that. They like to be independent, free, have no rules set upon them, and go against what is already known! This may mean Luna has a bad sense of impulse. She may be an impulsive buyer, because she does not know how to set limits for herself. This may come out in the form of being reckless in helping others through all the Libra needs in her chart. She won't like rules in general, and will want to break them. Once again, from Libra, this will likely be wanting to break the rules in a good way. She may be reckless with her self-discipline, as that is a trait from Fire. [b][u]Uranus Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Uranus is in [b]Aries.[/b] This will benefit her Libra well. Uranus always goes great with Aries, as it is the planet of change, rebellion, sudden shifts, and reformation of the self. Aries, too, represents all these traits. Aries love change, and can adapt very easily to it. The same goes for rebelling. If there was a rebellion for, say, peace, all of Luna's chart would make her rebelling recklessley for a good cause! She may be a protestor, or speaks out often for causes. Sudden shifts or change definitely do not bother her, both because of Uranus in Aries, and all the Air within her chart. [b][u]Neptune Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Neptune Sign is [b]Pisces.[/b] This is a great planet-Sign pairing. Neptune is the planet of creativity, dreaming, intuition, emotions, and imagination. It is about art and the essence of art. Pisces is actually the ruling Sign of Neptune, so everything works well! Pisces represents the same qualities. They are dreamers, love to work within their own minds, create art, and represent their wild and sensitive emotions through artistic ways. This will mean Luna will work to represent her needs for harmony and peace through art, likely, creating beautiful works. She will be a dragon with a vibrant and colorful mind and imagination, always knowing how to make a situation better with art. [b][u]Pluto Sign[/u][/b] Luna's Pluto Sign is [b]Capricorn.[/b] Always a great place for Pluto to be! Pluto is the planet of death, rebirth, ultimate power, strength, depth, and courage through power. It is, by far, one of the most powerful planets (yes, Pluto is a planet). Capricorn is full of stability, determination, knowledge, and logic. This makes Luna's protests for harmony and peace very stable and powerful. She may deliver powerful messages that are steady and secure in logic. Her overall energy is strong and impactful to others and those around her. [b][u]Ruling Elements[/u][/b] Luna has a pretty steady and balanced array of elements. [b]Air - 4 Earth - 2 Water - 2 Fire - 2[/b] This means that Luna's ruling element is [b]Air.[/b] Air is the element of movement and adaptibility. They are often intelligent people, able to adapt and change. They are often very talkative people, and like to share information with others. Luna will represent all of this. She likes to talk, mostly for a cause, from all that Libra. She adapts and learns quickly about new situations or changes to problems. She will want to share all her ever-changing information that she learns! The rest of her elements are excellently balanced. She has a secondary Earth. Earth is all about steadiness, stability, loyalty, and abundance. It is a love for Mother Nature. Her air will likely cancel out the stability in some of her actions, as she might be somewhat shaky. However, her talks for causes may be based off nature, or making nature better. She is loyal, which is also represented within her Scorpio Venus. She has a secondary Water. Water is calmness, tranquility, sensitivity, emotions, and feelings. This and her other secondary Fire will pretty much cancel out each other. She will represent somewhat of a calm dragon, but might be sensitive to some subjects. She may contain or hold back powerful emotions. She has a secondary Fire. Fire is all about rebellion, passion, desire, anger, frustration, and energy. This and Water will contrast. While Luna may be calm and focused, she may also be extremely passionate for her causes, and speak with lots of energy. It is relevant in what she believes in. The anger and frustration within the Fire element will be cancelled out by Capricorn and all the Libra wanting harmony and peace. ***** What a perfect reading and match-up of personality! Please send over the 150kt/g :)
@SSakuras

27602753.png

Luna

Sun Sign
Luna's Sun Sign is Libra. The Sun Sign is the embodiment of us. It is how we act, what we show to the world, how we are perceived by others, and our very core personality. It is what people identify as their "Zodiac Sign." Libra is the Sign of harmony, peace, balance, kindness to others, and, of course, romance. This means that Luna will likely show the world that she likes peace and harmony, that she isn't one to start fights. She's kind to other dragons, and might show up as a very romantic dragon herself. This depends on where the rest of her planets place in.

Moon Sign
Luna's Moon Sign rests in Aquarius. What a great match to that Libra Sun! The Moon Sign represents the emotional side of us. It is our inner core, emotional control, what we need, what we feel, and how we deal with emotional situations. It is what we need to be emotionally secure. Aquarius is quite the quirky Sign. They're very creative folks, intelligent, unusual, creative, and inventive. They deal with things fairly well, as they are idealistic. Luna will likely deal with her emotions logically and intelligently, controlling her emotional situations well. She needs discovery, adventure, and fun to be truly happy and emotionally balanced. She feels with logic, often, although balances emotions along well. However, she might be somewhat stubborn with revealing those emotions.

Mercury Sign
Luna's Mercury Sign is in Libra. Another great match to her Sun and Moon Signs, as all three are Air Signs. Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, communicate, our language, and the messages we relay to others. This is a great planet for Libra to be in. Libra is often very chatty and open to talking to others, but because of their peace and seeking peace, they think through tough situations well. Luna will likely communicate in a traditional way, with mature language. She communicates openly, and won't be one to keep many secrets. She learns through hearing others, and balance of things such as watching and listening. She might have a soft-spoken or smooth voice.

Venus Sign
Luna's Venus Sign is in Scorpio. Scorpio is always interesting to have in Venus in some shape or form. It goes pretty well with all that Libra in her chart. Venus is the planet of love. It is all about relationships, love, how we act in relationships, what we need in relationships, and our feelings toward others. Scorpio is a Sign of death, rebirth, depth, intimacy, closeness, and passion. They are often known to be romantic people. This works well in Venus. In relationships, she needs someone who is loyal, and she can trust, as it takes awhile for her to trust in someone romantically, and possibly platonically. She needs depth and intimacy, closeness and bonding. She acts loyal and intense in relationships, and takes them very seriously. She will seek a romantic partner that reflects these traits.

Mars Sign
Luna's Mars Sign rests in Capricorn. This goes well with her Libra wanting peace. Mars is the planet of war, the opposite of Venus. It is our anger, frustration, rage, passion, courage, and desire. Yikes! Capricorn is generally a very steady Sign, grounded and determined in their actions. They have a secure way of thinking through things and staying down-to-earth. This is a good planet for Capricorn, since Mars' angry energy can often be drowned out. Capricorn in Mars will make good decisions when anger, and will think things through before they stand out and act. However, Capricorn is also a Sign known to be persistent. This meaning, if someone did a wrong on Luna, she would find a way to get revenge, and not give up until that would be accomplished.

Jupiter Sign
Luna's Jupiter is in Libra. Awesome with that Libra Mercury, too! Jupiter is all about growth, how we learn, what we understand, and our optimism. It is changing for the good. With Libra, a Sign that seeks peace and harmony within all, Jupiter is bound to be very powerful on Luna. Luna will likely grow through good occurances, like finding peace, rather that be inner or by helping others. She learns through the same way, and assisting other dragons. She understands what it takes to achieve balance and that much-needed harmony. She will be a very optimistic dragon, waiting for the good sides to come out of situation and always seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Saturn Sign
Luna's Saturn is in Sagittarius. Well, this goes interestingly with everything else. Saturn is the planet of rules, self-discipline, setting restrictions for yourself, and regulations. Sagittarius is the opposite of all of that. They like to be independent, free, have no rules set upon them, and go against what is already known! This may mean Luna has a bad sense of impulse. She may be an impulsive buyer, because she does not know how to set limits for herself. This may come out in the form of being reckless in helping others through all the Libra needs in her chart. She won't like rules in general, and will want to break them. Once again, from Libra, this will likely be wanting to break the rules in a good way. She may be reckless with her self-discipline, as that is a trait from Fire.

Uranus Sign
Luna's Uranus is in Aries. This will benefit her Libra well. Uranus always goes great with Aries, as it is the planet of change, rebellion, sudden shifts, and reformation of the self. Aries, too, represents all these traits. Aries love change, and can adapt very easily to it. The same goes for rebelling. If there was a rebellion for, say, peace, all of Luna's chart would make her rebelling recklessley for a good cause! She may be a protestor, or speaks out often for causes. Sudden shifts or change definitely do not bother her, both because of Uranus in Aries, and all the Air within her chart.

Neptune Sign
Luna's Neptune Sign is Pisces. This is a great planet-Sign pairing. Neptune is the planet of creativity, dreaming, intuition, emotions, and imagination. It is about art and the essence of art. Pisces is actually the ruling Sign of Neptune, so everything works well! Pisces represents the same qualities. They are dreamers, love to work within their own minds, create art, and represent their wild and sensitive emotions through artistic ways. This will mean Luna will work to represent her needs for harmony and peace through art, likely, creating beautiful works. She will be a dragon with a vibrant and colorful mind and imagination, always knowing how to make a situation better with art.

Pluto Sign
Luna's Pluto Sign is Capricorn. Always a great place for Pluto to be! Pluto is the planet of death, rebirth, ultimate power, strength, depth, and courage through power. It is, by far, one of the most powerful planets (yes, Pluto is a planet). Capricorn is full of stability, determination, knowledge, and logic. This makes Luna's protests for harmony and peace very stable and powerful. She may deliver powerful messages that are steady and secure in logic. Her overall energy is strong and impactful to others and those around her.

Ruling Elements

Luna has a pretty steady and balanced array of elements.

Air - 4
Earth - 2
Water - 2
Fire - 2

This means that Luna's ruling element is Air.

Air is the element of movement and adaptibility. They are often intelligent people, able to adapt and change. They are often very talkative people, and like to share information with others. Luna will represent all of this. She likes to talk, mostly for a cause, from all that Libra. She adapts and learns quickly about new situations or changes to problems. She will want to share all her ever-changing information that she learns!

The rest of her elements are excellently balanced.

She has a secondary Earth. Earth is all about steadiness, stability, loyalty, and abundance. It is a love for Mother Nature. Her air will likely cancel out the stability in some of her actions, as she might be somewhat shaky. However, her talks for causes may be based off nature, or making nature better. She is loyal, which is also represented within her Scorpio Venus.

She has a secondary Water. Water is calmness, tranquility, sensitivity, emotions, and feelings. This and her other secondary Fire will pretty much cancel out each other. She will represent somewhat of a calm dragon, but might be sensitive to some subjects. She may contain or hold back powerful emotions.

She has a secondary Fire. Fire is all about rebellion, passion, desire, anger, frustration, and energy. This and Water will contrast. While Luna may be calm and focused, she may also be extremely passionate for her causes, and speak with lots of energy. It is relevant in what she believes in. The anger and frustration within the Fire element will be cancelled out by Capricorn and all the Libra wanting harmony and peace.

What a perfect reading and match-up of personality! Please send over the 150kt/g :)

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix I hate to ask you of this so soon after you've done one, but may I order a Diamond package for this pretty boy? He's a lvl 25 derg I bought some time ago, and I have no clue how to go about lore, and this is an awesome way to come up with something good for this lovely Noodle-Derg! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12707289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127073/12707289_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Alphanix

I hate to ask you of this so soon after you've done one, but may I order a Diamond package for this pretty boy? He's a lvl 25 derg I bought some time ago, and I have no clue how to go about lore, and this is an awesome way to come up with something good for this lovely Noodle-Derg!
@Superblox Of course! He's quite pretty, and I'll be glad to help you out. However, I am a bit tired right now, and it's about 9:00 PM for me at the moment, so I'll probably get to him tomorrow as soon as I can :)

EDIT: I'll probably forget, I'm doing his chart now.
@Superblox Of course! He's quite pretty, and I'll be glad to help you out. However, I am a bit tired right now, and it's about 9:00 PM for me at the moment, so I'll probably get to him tomorrow as soon as I can :)

EDIT: I'll probably forget, I'm doing his chart now.

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
@Alphanix

Quick bump and progress check.
@Alphanix

Quick bump and progress check.
[font=times new roman][size=4][color=7b7d7d]@Alphanix i'm having trouble coming up with a personality for my girl, and since i only have 2 permas- i'd like to give her the best, so could i get a diamond package for her? let me know when to send payment! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19582925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195830/19582925_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alphanix i'm having trouble coming up with a personality for my girl, and since i only have 2 permas- i'd like to give her the best, so could i get a diamond package for her? let me know when to send payment! :)

19582925_350.png
pleasant_comm.png
@Superblox I'm still working on him! I've just been super tired these last few nights and busy during the daytime.

@Pleasant Alright, I'll get to her right away once I'm done with Superblox's :) You can send the payment whenever you'd like!
@Superblox I'm still working on him! I've just been super tired these last few nights and busy during the daytime.

@Pleasant Alright, I'll get to her right away once I'm done with Superblox's :) You can send the payment whenever you'd like!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
[center]@Superblox [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12707289] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/127073/12707289.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Escamillo[/i][/b] [b][u]Sun Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Sun Sign is [b]Taurus.[/b] The Sun Sign is all about us. It is the image we project to others, how others see and perceive us, how we act, and our very basic personalities. The Sun Sign is often what is said as the "Zodiac Sign." Taurus is the Sign of groundedness, stability, wealth, abundance, affection, and often love in all different forms. Taurus is an Earth Sign, connecting them to all of these elements. This means that other dragons will often see Escamillo as a grounded dragon, stubborn and stable in his actions. He may show up as clingy or attached to anything and everything. The other dragons may perceive him as wealthy, too, and may envy him for that reason. [b][u]Moon Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Moon Sign is in [b]Virgo.[/b] The Moon Sign is the planet of emotions and depth. It is our inner core, what we need to be emotionally secure, how we feel, how we deal with emotional situations, and what we feel. Virgo is the Sign of intelligence, wisdom, steadiness, logic, and confidence in decisions. This means that Escamillo may be very steady in his emotions, and emotionally secure. He is intelligent in the ways he deals with them. He deals with emotional situations professionally and maturely. He avoids drama at all costs, if this is what that means. He feels with a pretty well array of emotions. [b][u]Mercury Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Mercury Sign is in [b]Taurus.[/b] Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, how we communicate, our language, and the way that we speak. This goes well with his Sun Sign, as they match up pretty perfectly. Taurus is steady, grounded, has a fairly mature way of talking, generous, and kind. Escamillo may learn differently, and may take more time than others to learn, since he likes to learn about one subject for a good amount of time until he's mastered it. He communicates with a steady and mature tone, as his language might be advanced. He may have an interest in speaking. He talks the same way, and most of the time understands the subjects he's talking about very well. [b][u]Venus Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Venus Sign is in [b]Gemini.[/b] Venus is the planet of love. It is the essence of romance, platonic love, how we feel romantically, what we need in relationships, what we look for in ideal partners, and how we act in relationships. Gemini is always an interesting Sign to read - they're very intelligent folks, they know how to manipulate and find what they want. However, they are devoted people, and make wise and witty decisions. Gemini acts interestingly in Venus. This means Escamillo will feel romantically intelligent, as if he knows what he's doing when he talks about romance. Gemini likes to try things out, so it's likely that he does. He knows what he wants in relationships, exactly and how. However, he could be potentially manupliative to get what he wants, which oculd be dangerous. But, once he finds that ideal partner, he is incredibly devoted, and will throw himself aside for the other dragon very, very quickly. [b][u]Mars Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Mars Sign is in [b]Taurus.[/b] Oh dear! This does go well with the rest of his chart. However, Mars is the planet of war, aggressiveness, passion, courage, bravery, fieriness, desire, recklessness, and spark. Taurus is about the opposite, with how grounded and calm they can be. Escamillo will act interestingly with conflicts. He'll likely be calm in conflicts, and can deal with problems well. However, he lacks aggression and the go-getting additude, reflected in his similar Sun. This could result in potential problems with laziness. He may also be shy from the lack of courage that Taurus brings to Mars. His desire will be multiplied, as that is a trait of Mars. He won't be reckless; he watches his actions well and moderates his emotions. Anger, however, will be controlled, but powerful. If someone wrongs him, they're going to see revenge in no time. [b][u]Jupiter Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Jupiter Sign is [b]Leo.[/b] This conflicts with a lot of the Taurus in his chart. That Fire won't go well with all the earthy Signs. Jupiter is the planet of how we learn, what we understand, our optimism, and growth. Leo is a bold Sign. Like Taurus, they are generous, understanding, but can be show-offs! They may be out-there, like to chat away (sometimes too much about themselves). THis means that Escamillo will learn and grow from others bolstering him up, or him bolstering himself internally (Taurus will prevent him from doing this externally). His optimism is present, and he does like to smile quite a bit. What he understands might be limited, as Leo can often miss important messages easily from their distraction. However, he grows excellently, and uses other people to help him do so. Maybe by assisting those other people, based off the Taurus in his chart. [b][u]Saturn Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Saturn rests in [b]Sagittarius.[/b] This doesn't go well with the Mars Taurus, and even the Sun Sign. Because of this, Saturn may be diluted in his cart. Saturn is all about rules. Self-discipline, restrictions, emotional boundaries, and regulations. Sagittarius is definitely not that. Sagittarius likes to go, go, go! They don't like being held back by rules. This may mean that Escamillo may not have good self-discipline for himself, or has a hard time setting rules. He may not understand this, in result from the Virgo Moon Sign. He'll want to rebel against rules in general, but his Earth may make him choke this desire down, damaging both his show in Fire Signs, and his show in Saturn. His emotional boundaries shouldn't be too unrestricted, because his Virgo in Moon will likely control and help him with his reckless Saturn. [b][u]Uranus Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Uranus Sign is in [b]Aries.[/b] Uranus goes very well with Aries, although not with the rest of Escamillo's chart. Uranus is the planet of rebellion, quick shifts, changes, and quick transformation. Aries is all about rebellion, and adjusting to things very quickly, as they are fiery and passionate people. This fits in well with Uranus. However, Escamillo may be lacking Uranus in his chart, too, because his Earth Signs are going to choke down the desire to get up and running. Although, Escamillo may be passionate about a very specific and grounded subject that he would be happy to rebell or protest for any day. Maybe this is helping others, because of all that Taurus. Or, maybe it's in speaking out, from Virgo and Mercury. [b][u]Neptune Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Neptune Sign is [b]Pisces.[/b] This works both in conjunction of Neptune's defining traits, and all the grounded Earth in his chart. Neptune is the planet of creativity, dreams, imagination, intuition, and artistic voice. Pisces holds the same qualities. They are dreamers, love to zone off to another dimension, and often emotionally sensitive and vulnerable for these reasons. With Pisces in Neptune, Escamillo will be expressive in art. It may help to get all the contrasting Fire feelings out, and maybe a happy vent for him. He is in the clouds when it comes to art. Perhaps he likes painting, especially of nature? Maybe he has an interest in Bob Ross? This is a combination of Earth and Pisces mixing together in the form of art. [b][u]Pluto Sign[/u][/b] Escamillo's Pluto Sign is [b]Capricorn.[/b] Jeez, this kid has a lot of Earth! This goes pretty well with the rest of his chart. Pluto is the Sign of reformation, death, rebirth, depth, change, and transformation on an often-spiritually level. Capricorn is, too, a grounded Sign. They are confident in their decisions, often stubborn, and passionate in what they do. With Pluto in Capricorn, Escamillo will be confident in his ideas of what death and rebirth might be. If this doesn't sound right, perhaps this multiplies the energies of the rest of his earthy planets? Either way, it creates an Earth powerhouse knows as him himself. [b][u]Ruling Elements[/u][/b] Escamillo has an overwhelming amount of Earth in his chart. [b]Earth - 5 Fire - 3 Air - 1 Water - 1[/b] This means that Escamillo's ruling element is [b]Earth.[/b] Earth is a grounded, steady, stubborn Sign. They make decisions slowly, as they like to think anything and everything through. They are generally very connected with nature, and the earth itself. This will be represented through Escamillo and his choices, mostly in his Sun Sign. It gives him a passion for maybe the Earth? Maybe all that generosity in Taurus is directed towards keeping the Earth healthy and clean, and that is his main motivation and pursue. His Fire won't contrast with much as a secondary element, I don't think. Most of his Earth drowns all the bad parts of Fire out. It prevents him from making decisions too quickly, or acting impulsively. It also kind of cools down aggressiveness. However, he may be fiery or talkative personality-wise, which would be from his fire. He might have some serious passion for a specific subject. Air and Water are both diluted elements. This means that Escamillo will be lacking a few certain qualities. Air is the ability to get up and move on about things, and having a light heart for many situations. His Earth probably completely drowns this out, which is very much a problem. He may have a difficult time moving on from something, or doesn't adapt to change well. Water is tranquility, calmness, serenity, emotions, and sensitivity. He is a logic-based dragon from all that Earth and Fire, meaning Water is almost, if not completely, drowned out. He has some sensitivity within Taurus, but not enough to break him down. He might be grounded, but not calm, and can panic over small things that happen. He may need to go out into the wild or nature to find peace, since he cannot find it within himself with the lack of Water he has. ***** Please send over the payment! Apoligies that it took me so long - I've been at a jazz camp all week.
@Superblox

12707289.png

Escamillo

Sun Sign
Escamillo's Sun Sign is Taurus. The Sun Sign is all about us. It is the image we project to others, how others see and perceive us, how we act, and our very basic personalities. The Sun Sign is often what is said as the "Zodiac Sign." Taurus is the Sign of groundedness, stability, wealth, abundance, affection, and often love in all different forms. Taurus is an Earth Sign, connecting them to all of these elements. This means that other dragons will often see Escamillo as a grounded dragon, stubborn and stable in his actions. He may show up as clingy or attached to anything and everything. The other dragons may perceive him as wealthy, too, and may envy him for that reason.

Moon Sign
Escamillo's Moon Sign is in Virgo. The Moon Sign is the planet of emotions and depth. It is our inner core, what we need to be emotionally secure, how we feel, how we deal with emotional situations, and what we feel. Virgo is the Sign of intelligence, wisdom, steadiness, logic, and confidence in decisions. This means that Escamillo may be very steady in his emotions, and emotionally secure. He is intelligent in the ways he deals with them. He deals with emotional situations professionally and maturely. He avoids drama at all costs, if this is what that means. He feels with a pretty well array of emotions.

Mercury Sign
Escamillo's Mercury Sign is in Taurus. Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, how we communicate, our language, and the way that we speak. This goes well with his Sun Sign, as they match up pretty perfectly. Taurus is steady, grounded, has a fairly mature way of talking, generous, and kind. Escamillo may learn differently, and may take more time than others to learn, since he likes to learn about one subject for a good amount of time until he's mastered it. He communicates with a steady and mature tone, as his language might be advanced. He may have an interest in speaking. He talks the same way, and most of the time understands the subjects he's talking about very well.

Venus Sign
Escamillo's Venus Sign is in Gemini. Venus is the planet of love. It is the essence of romance, platonic love, how we feel romantically, what we need in relationships, what we look for in ideal partners, and how we act in relationships. Gemini is always an interesting Sign to read - they're very intelligent folks, they know how to manipulate and find what they want. However, they are devoted people, and make wise and witty decisions. Gemini acts interestingly in Venus. This means Escamillo will feel romantically intelligent, as if he knows what he's doing when he talks about romance. Gemini likes to try things out, so it's likely that he does. He knows what he wants in relationships, exactly and how. However, he could be potentially manupliative to get what he wants, which oculd be dangerous. But, once he finds that ideal partner, he is incredibly devoted, and will throw himself aside for the other dragon very, very quickly.

Mars Sign
Escamillo's Mars Sign is in Taurus. Oh dear! This does go well with the rest of his chart. However, Mars is the planet of war, aggressiveness, passion, courage, bravery, fieriness, desire, recklessness, and spark. Taurus is about the opposite, with how grounded and calm they can be. Escamillo will act interestingly with conflicts. He'll likely be calm in conflicts, and can deal with problems well. However, he lacks aggression and the go-getting additude, reflected in his similar Sun. This could result in potential problems with laziness. He may also be shy from the lack of courage that Taurus brings to Mars. His desire will be multiplied, as that is a trait of Mars. He won't be reckless; he watches his actions well and moderates his emotions. Anger, however, will be controlled, but powerful. If someone wrongs him, they're going to see revenge in no time.

Jupiter Sign
Escamillo's Jupiter Sign is Leo. This conflicts with a lot of the Taurus in his chart. That Fire won't go well with all the earthy Signs. Jupiter is the planet of how we learn, what we understand, our optimism, and growth. Leo is a bold Sign. Like Taurus, they are generous, understanding, but can be show-offs! They may be out-there, like to chat away (sometimes too much about themselves). THis means that Escamillo will learn and grow from others bolstering him up, or him bolstering himself internally (Taurus will prevent him from doing this externally). His optimism is present, and he does like to smile quite a bit. What he understands might be limited, as Leo can often miss important messages easily from their distraction. However, he grows excellently, and uses other people to help him do so. Maybe by assisting those other people, based off the Taurus in his chart.

Saturn Sign
Escamillo's Saturn rests in Sagittarius. This doesn't go well with the Mars Taurus, and even the Sun Sign. Because of this, Saturn may be diluted in his cart. Saturn is all about rules. Self-discipline, restrictions, emotional boundaries, and regulations. Sagittarius is definitely not that. Sagittarius likes to go, go, go! They don't like being held back by rules. This may mean that Escamillo may not have good self-discipline for himself, or has a hard time setting rules. He may not understand this, in result from the Virgo Moon Sign. He'll want to rebel against rules in general, but his Earth may make him choke this desire down, damaging both his show in Fire Signs, and his show in Saturn. His emotional boundaries shouldn't be too unrestricted, because his Virgo in Moon will likely control and help him with his reckless Saturn.

Uranus Sign
Escamillo's Uranus Sign is in Aries. Uranus goes very well with Aries, although not with the rest of Escamillo's chart. Uranus is the planet of rebellion, quick shifts, changes, and quick transformation. Aries is all about rebellion, and adjusting to things very quickly, as they are fiery and passionate people. This fits in well with Uranus. However, Escamillo may be lacking Uranus in his chart, too, because his Earth Signs are going to choke down the desire to get up and running. Although, Escamillo may be passionate about a very specific and grounded subject that he would be happy to rebell or protest for any day. Maybe this is helping others, because of all that Taurus. Or, maybe it's in speaking out, from Virgo and Mercury.

Neptune Sign
Escamillo's Neptune Sign is Pisces. This works both in conjunction of Neptune's defining traits, and all the grounded Earth in his chart. Neptune is the planet of creativity, dreams, imagination, intuition, and artistic voice. Pisces holds the same qualities. They are dreamers, love to zone off to another dimension, and often emotionally sensitive and vulnerable for these reasons. With Pisces in Neptune, Escamillo will be expressive in art. It may help to get all the contrasting Fire feelings out, and maybe a happy vent for him. He is in the clouds when it comes to art. Perhaps he likes painting, especially of nature? Maybe he has an interest in Bob Ross? This is a combination of Earth and Pisces mixing together in the form of art.

Pluto Sign
Escamillo's Pluto Sign is Capricorn. Jeez, this kid has a lot of Earth! This goes pretty well with the rest of his chart. Pluto is the Sign of reformation, death, rebirth, depth, change, and transformation on an often-spiritually level. Capricorn is, too, a grounded Sign. They are confident in their decisions, often stubborn, and passionate in what they do. With Pluto in Capricorn, Escamillo will be confident in his ideas of what death and rebirth might be. If this doesn't sound right, perhaps this multiplies the energies of the rest of his earthy planets? Either way, it creates an Earth powerhouse knows as him himself.

Ruling Elements

Escamillo has an overwhelming amount of Earth in his chart.

Earth - 5
Fire - 3
Air - 1
Water - 1

This means that Escamillo's ruling element is Earth.

Earth is a grounded, steady, stubborn Sign. They make decisions slowly, as they like to think anything and everything through. They are generally very connected with nature, and the earth itself. This will be represented through Escamillo and his choices, mostly in his Sun Sign. It gives him a passion for maybe the Earth? Maybe all that generosity in Taurus is directed towards keeping the Earth healthy and clean, and that is his main motivation and pursue.

His Fire won't contrast with much as a secondary element, I don't think. Most of his Earth drowns all the bad parts of Fire out. It prevents him from making decisions too quickly, or acting impulsively. It also kind of cools down aggressiveness. However, he may be fiery or talkative personality-wise, which would be from his fire. He might have some serious passion for a specific subject.

Air and Water are both diluted elements. This means that Escamillo will be lacking a few certain qualities. Air is the ability to get up and move on about things, and having a light heart for many situations. His Earth probably completely drowns this out, which is very much a problem. He may have a difficult time moving on from something, or doesn't adapt to change well. Water is tranquility, calmness, serenity, emotions, and sensitivity. He is a logic-based dragon from all that Earth and Fire, meaning Water is almost, if not completely, drowned out. He has some sensitivity within Taurus, but not enough to break him down. He might be grounded, but not calm, and can panic over small things that happen. He may need to go out into the wild or nature to find peace, since he cannot find it within himself with the lack of Water he has.

Please send over the payment! Apoligies that it took me so long - I've been at a jazz camp all week.

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
Wow, what a simultaneously conflicting and yet cooperative personality! I'll send my payment right now~!
Wow, what a simultaneously conflicting and yet cooperative personality! I'll send my payment right now~!
[center]@Pleasant [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19582925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195830/19582925.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]Inana[/i][/b] [b][u]Sun Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Sun Sign is [b]Capricorn.[/b] The Sun Sign is what people often claim to be their "Zodiac Sign." It is our very basic personalities, the way we act, what we show to the world, who we appear as, and our core personality. Capricorn, as an Earth Sign, is generally grounded. They are passionate folks, determined in their actions, and will stick it out until the end. They can often be stubborn, too. This is how the world and other dragons will view Inana. She's confident and steady in her actions, and that's what she likes to show others. She acts with determination and an Earthy passion. She appears as the same, as a dragon that wants to get things done, even if this does not represent her entire chart. [b][u]Moon Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Moon Sign is [b]Cancer.[/b] Ah, good 'ol emotional Cancer in Moon. This is actually a good thing, considering Cancer is the ruling Sign of Moon. The Moon is all about emotions, what we feel, what we need, our inner core, how we deal with emotional situations, and what we need to be emotionally secure. Cancer represents all of these. Cancer is often known as the "mother Sign," as they tend to be the most emotional and caring out of all the other Signs. They're softies, they like caring for others and being cared for. This means that Inana, despite her the look she likes to show to the world, she's very emotional on the inside. She feels deeply, almost like a sea with crashing waves of emotion. She needs comfort and a loving set of people around her to be emotionally secure, as that is one of Cancer's basic needs. She might deal with emotional situations harshly if she is on the receiving end, as she might not know how to deal with so many feelings. If she is the one not receiving, she will be cautious with her words, and forgiving towards others. [b][u]Mercury Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Mercury rests in [b]Capricorn.[/b] What a great match with her Capricorn Sun, but so far, nothing seems to be reflecting her watery moon. Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, how we communicate, how we speak, and our language. Capricorn are wise. They're used to the world and the things that come with it. They're steady and mature. This will reflect in Inana's speaking ways. She may speak as if she is intelligent - and she is! She has a mature style of speaking, and that may seem boring to some, but professional towards others. She learns through thorough explanation and lessons, possibly lessons about life. In order to pick something up, she needs to spend lots of time on it so she can fully indulge in the subject that she's learning. She may appear to be a slow learner, but in reality, she has incredible knowledge of a few detailed subjects. [b][u]Venus Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Venus is in [b]Scorpio.[/b] Venus and Scorpio often go hand-in-hand, and are pleasantly compatible. This will also go well with her Cancer Moon, as both Scorpio and Cancer are Water Signs. Venus is the planet of love. It is how we treat relationships, what we feel romantically towards others, what we look for in a partner or relationship, and how we act in a relationship. Scorpio, like Capricorn, is a mature Sign. They understand in-depth subjects that many others don't, such as death, rebirth, transformation, all things of Pluto. Scorpio is known to be a romantic Sign, as most Water Signs love the romances. She treats relationships and the concept of love as if it was sacred, since she understands what it truly is. She makes her decisions wisely in choosing a partner, and will take awhile to find the ideal mate. She feels with incredible depth once she does fall in love, and that depth not many can explain. She's very loyal in a relationship setting, and needs that back in order to run a good relationship. She depends on the aspects of trusting a partner, and that partner trusting within her. [b][u]Mars Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Mars Sign is in [b]Libra.[/b] This is, yes, a problem. Mars' ruling Sign is Aries - Libra is the descendant Sign of Aries, in other words, the opposite. Mars is the planet of war, aggression, passion, fire, courage, bravery, spark, rage, and desire. It is a good thing, however, that she did not have a Fire Sign in Mars, or more problems would occur with her emotional Water Moon and Venus. Libra is all about harmony, peace, balance, gentleness, and kindness towards others. The opposite of Mars. This means Inana may have a diluted aggression. She may be completely peaceful, even in times where she should not be. She doesn't like fighting and arguments, and will do anything to avoid them - especially to please her Cancer Moon. She may also be lacking some passion, but that may be overthrown by the Capricorn passion within Mercury. She may be meek and lack bravery, but with Cancer, all that is needed to help with this are loved ones to bolster her up. [b][u]Jupiter Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Jupiter Sign is [b]Virgo.[/b] A lot of Earth and Water in this girl! This will go well with her Capricorn Mercury, definitely. Jupiter is the planet of growth, how we grow, how we learn, what we understand, and our optimism. Virgo is the Sign of intelligence. They're wise, mature, practical, organized, and often independent. Always interesting with Jupiter. She grows and learns through complex subjects, and often seclusion to learn her lessons alone. However, she learns and picks up things quickly, as she is a clever and witty dragon. Because of this, she understands subjects in-depth, as she takes her time and devotion to learn them in the first place. She needs to be in an organized and practical setting in order to be able to learn efficiently - this may be the comfort of her own lair. Her optimism is bolstered by her need to keep learning, and she may not be overly optimistic, but optimistic about very specific subjects. [b][u]Saturn Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Saturn Sign rests in [b]Sagittarius.[/b] Oh dear. With all the Water and Earth in her chart, she is bound to be against her Sagittarius in Saturn. Saturn is the planet of rules, regulations, boundaries we set for ourself, boundaries others set, control, self-discipline, and structure. Sagittarius is pretty much the opposite. They like to go, go, go, and not be set back by strict rules. They enjoy rebelling against what was previously known, and the basic subjects of the rule. I think this won't represent in disobeying rules others make - her mature Virgo and Capricorn should control that urge. However, with the Cancer Moon, she may be incredibly reckless emotionally. She has no emotional boundaries, meaning that inside, the sea of emotions she has might be a raging storm. She's always going from one emotion to another, because she struggles to set emotional borders for herself. Her Capricorn and Virgo may try to cover this up, and that's why she appears sturdy and leveled. [b][u]Uranus Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Uranus Sign is [b]Aries.[/b] Sigh. This doesn't go well with the rest of her chart, either! Uranus is the planet of rebellion, going against what's known, quick transformations, changes, and shifts. Aries are quick on their feet to change quickly and efficiently, and sure do like rebellions! However, I think the urge to rebel from Aries in Uranus will be killed by the Water and Earth in her chart. However, she may be adept to changes, such as in location. She deals with sudden occurrences - either positive or negative - pretty well and maturely. This could be a potential strength for her, as she is intelligent in her actions, and can change between occurrences swiftly and without problem. She transforms well, and her emotional self may support her strong, sudden transformations with a lot of feelings and emotions! [b][u]Neptune Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Neptune Sign is in [b]Pisces.[/b] This will likely show in her much more than it would in a dragon to have an Aries Sun, per say. This goes excellently with her Cancer Moon and Scorpio Venus, as all three are compatible Water Signs. Neptune is the planet of creativity, imagination, dreaming, artistic forms, and intuition. Pisces is the ruling Sign of Neptune, meaning that she represents all these qualities well. However, with all the emotional Water in her chart, this may especially show. She may have a liking to art to control her washy emotions of Cancer. This could be her way of venting, and what Virgo likes to indulge and settle itself in for learning. She may learn through art forms and expressing herself through something like music, painting, or drawing. All of this she does in vivid color, often the painted colors of her emotions, with bright and beautiful outcomes. [b][u]Pluto Sign[/u][/b] Inana's Pluto Sign rests in [b]Capricorn.[/b] What a great closure to the rest of her personality! This Capricorn goes well with Pluto and the rest of her Earthy chart alike. Pluto is the planet of transformation, death, rebirth, depth, and most of all, power. It is one of the most, if not is, powerful planets. Capricorn is grounded and passionate in their actions. This represents well within Pluto. Inana will have a powerful grounding and urge to her personality. Pluto may also act as a multiplier to the rest of her Earth in her chart, further drowning out the only Fire that she might have. She is a Capricorn powerhouse, maybe expressing this through powerful art from Pisces Neptune and Cancer Moon. [b][u]Ruling Elements[/u][/b] Inana has a pleasant mix of Water and Earth. [b]Earth - 4 Water - 3 Fire - 2 Air - 1[/b] This means that Inana's ruling element is [b]Earth.[/b] Earth is the most grounded element, as people who rule in Earth are steady and confident in their decisions. They're down-to-earth, often have abundances and stability. They have a connection to the Earth itself, and like exploring and nestling themselves out in nature, as it may help to calm them. Inana reflects most of this. With all the Capricorn in her chart, she is a steady and determined dragon, stubborn and will not sway from what she wants to do. Her secondary element is Water. Water/Earth mixes always go well. Water is the Sign of peace, tranquility, serenity, emotions, calmness, and feelings. They feel in depth, and are often calm people. They enjoy being in peaceful settings and feeling at ease. This works well with her Earth, as she may be grounded, but yet calm in her actions and wise in knowing what to do. All her emotions are balanced with her Earth that steadies her out. Fire is a depleted element. I don't think this will be too much of a problem at all. This likely means that she will lack aggression, fieriness, bravery, and courage. Usually, it would mean a lack of passion, but the Capricorn in her chart likely overrules that, since they are passionate people. However, Inana will seek peace in all, and maybe a bit timid at certain things, since she doesn't really have the bravery or courage. This furthers the point that she might be interested in art, a safe place for her emotions to go where she can't be scared nor wrong. She has a lack of Air. I don't believe this will be much of a problem, either, thanks to her Aries Uranus. Air gifts the ability to adapt quickly and move along. She may prefer to stay in one place because of this, but change won't be a problem to her because of her Aries Uranus. However, she may be quiet and furthering the point of her being timid, since Air is often a talkative and people-element. This also furthers the point of her doing something such as art, where she can be independent and quietly passionate about her own emotions and groundedness. ***** She was so fun to do!
@Pleasant

19582925.png

Inana

Sun Sign
Inana's Sun Sign is Capricorn. The Sun Sign is what people often claim to be their "Zodiac Sign." It is our very basic personalities, the way we act, what we show to the world, who we appear as, and our core personality. Capricorn, as an Earth Sign, is generally grounded. They are passionate folks, determined in their actions, and will stick it out until the end. They can often be stubborn, too. This is how the world and other dragons will view Inana. She's confident and steady in her actions, and that's what she likes to show others. She acts with determination and an Earthy passion. She appears as the same, as a dragon that wants to get things done, even if this does not represent her entire chart.

Moon Sign
Inana's Moon Sign is Cancer. Ah, good 'ol emotional Cancer in Moon. This is actually a good thing, considering Cancer is the ruling Sign of Moon. The Moon is all about emotions, what we feel, what we need, our inner core, how we deal with emotional situations, and what we need to be emotionally secure. Cancer represents all of these. Cancer is often known as the "mother Sign," as they tend to be the most emotional and caring out of all the other Signs. They're softies, they like caring for others and being cared for. This means that Inana, despite her the look she likes to show to the world, she's very emotional on the inside. She feels deeply, almost like a sea with crashing waves of emotion. She needs comfort and a loving set of people around her to be emotionally secure, as that is one of Cancer's basic needs. She might deal with emotional situations harshly if she is on the receiving end, as she might not know how to deal with so many feelings. If she is the one not receiving, she will be cautious with her words, and forgiving towards others.

Mercury Sign
Inana's Mercury rests in Capricorn. What a great match with her Capricorn Sun, but so far, nothing seems to be reflecting her watery moon. Mercury is the planet of intelligence, how we learn, how we communicate, how we speak, and our language. Capricorn are wise. They're used to the world and the things that come with it. They're steady and mature. This will reflect in Inana's speaking ways. She may speak as if she is intelligent - and she is! She has a mature style of speaking, and that may seem boring to some, but professional towards others. She learns through thorough explanation and lessons, possibly lessons about life. In order to pick something up, she needs to spend lots of time on it so she can fully indulge in the subject that she's learning. She may appear to be a slow learner, but in reality, she has incredible knowledge of a few detailed subjects.

Venus Sign
Inana's Venus is in Scorpio. Venus and Scorpio often go hand-in-hand, and are pleasantly compatible. This will also go well with her Cancer Moon, as both Scorpio and Cancer are Water Signs. Venus is the planet of love. It is how we treat relationships, what we feel romantically towards others, what we look for in a partner or relationship, and how we act in a relationship. Scorpio, like Capricorn, is a mature Sign. They understand in-depth subjects that many others don't, such as death, rebirth, transformation, all things of Pluto. Scorpio is known to be a romantic Sign, as most Water Signs love the romances. She treats relationships and the concept of love as if it was sacred, since she understands what it truly is. She makes her decisions wisely in choosing a partner, and will take awhile to find the ideal mate. She feels with incredible depth once she does fall in love, and that depth not many can explain. She's very loyal in a relationship setting, and needs that back in order to run a good relationship. She depends on the aspects of trusting a partner, and that partner trusting within her.

Mars Sign
Inana's Mars Sign is in Libra. This is, yes, a problem. Mars' ruling Sign is Aries - Libra is the descendant Sign of Aries, in other words, the opposite. Mars is the planet of war, aggression, passion, fire, courage, bravery, spark, rage, and desire. It is a good thing, however, that she did not have a Fire Sign in Mars, or more problems would occur with her emotional Water Moon and Venus. Libra is all about harmony, peace, balance, gentleness, and kindness towards others. The opposite of Mars. This means Inana may have a diluted aggression. She may be completely peaceful, even in times where she should not be. She doesn't like fighting and arguments, and will do anything to avoid them - especially to please her Cancer Moon. She may also be lacking some passion, but that may be overthrown by the Capricorn passion within Mercury. She may be meek and lack bravery, but with Cancer, all that is needed to help with this are loved ones to bolster her up.

Jupiter Sign
Inana's Jupiter Sign is Virgo. A lot of Earth and Water in this girl! This will go well with her Capricorn Mercury, definitely. Jupiter is the planet of growth, how we grow, how we learn, what we understand, and our optimism. Virgo is the Sign of intelligence. They're wise, mature, practical, organized, and often independent. Always interesting with Jupiter. She grows and learns through complex subjects, and often seclusion to learn her lessons alone. However, she learns and picks up things quickly, as she is a clever and witty dragon. Because of this, she understands subjects in-depth, as she takes her time and devotion to learn them in the first place. She needs to be in an organized and practical setting in order to be able to learn efficiently - this may be the comfort of her own lair. Her optimism is bolstered by her need to keep learning, and she may not be overly optimistic, but optimistic about very specific subjects.

Saturn Sign
Inana's Saturn Sign rests in Sagittarius. Oh dear. With all the Water and Earth in her chart, she is bound to be against her Sagittarius in Saturn. Saturn is the planet of rules, regulations, boundaries we set for ourself, boundaries others set, control, self-discipline, and structure. Sagittarius is pretty much the opposite. They like to go, go, go, and not be set back by strict rules. They enjoy rebelling against what was previously known, and the basic subjects of the rule. I think this won't represent in disobeying rules others make - her mature Virgo and Capricorn should control that urge. However, with the Cancer Moon, she may be incredibly reckless emotionally. She has no emotional boundaries, meaning that inside, the sea of emotions she has might be a raging storm. She's always going from one emotion to another, because she struggles to set emotional borders for herself. Her Capricorn and Virgo may try to cover this up, and that's why she appears sturdy and leveled.

Uranus Sign
Inana's Uranus Sign is Aries. Sigh. This doesn't go well with the rest of her chart, either! Uranus is the planet of rebellion, going against what's known, quick transformations, changes, and shifts. Aries are quick on their feet to change quickly and efficiently, and sure do like rebellions! However, I think the urge to rebel from Aries in Uranus will be killed by the Water and Earth in her chart. However, she may be adept to changes, such as in location. She deals with sudden occurrences - either positive or negative - pretty well and maturely. This could be a potential strength for her, as she is intelligent in her actions, and can change between occurrences swiftly and without problem. She transforms well, and her emotional self may support her strong, sudden transformations with a lot of feelings and emotions!

Neptune Sign
Inana's Neptune Sign is in Pisces. This will likely show in her much more than it would in a dragon to have an Aries Sun, per say. This goes excellently with her Cancer Moon and Scorpio Venus, as all three are compatible Water Signs. Neptune is the planet of creativity, imagination, dreaming, artistic forms, and intuition. Pisces is the ruling Sign of Neptune, meaning that she represents all these qualities well. However, with all the emotional Water in her chart, this may especially show. She may have a liking to art to control her washy emotions of Cancer. This could be her way of venting, and what Virgo likes to indulge and settle itself in for learning. She may learn through art forms and expressing herself through something like music, painting, or drawing. All of this she does in vivid color, often the painted colors of her emotions, with bright and beautiful outcomes.

Pluto Sign
Inana's Pluto Sign rests in Capricorn. What a great closure to the rest of her personality! This Capricorn goes well with Pluto and the rest of her Earthy chart alike. Pluto is the planet of transformation, death, rebirth, depth, and most of all, power. It is one of the most, if not is, powerful planets. Capricorn is grounded and passionate in their actions. This represents well within Pluto. Inana will have a powerful grounding and urge to her personality. Pluto may also act as a multiplier to the rest of her Earth in her chart, further drowning out the only Fire that she might have. She is a Capricorn powerhouse, maybe expressing this through powerful art from Pisces Neptune and Cancer Moon.

Ruling Elements

Inana has a pleasant mix of Water and Earth.

Earth - 4
Water - 3
Fire - 2
Air - 1

This means that Inana's ruling element is Earth.

Earth is the most grounded element, as people who rule in Earth are steady and confident in their decisions. They're down-to-earth, often have abundances and stability. They have a connection to the Earth itself, and like exploring and nestling themselves out in nature, as it may help to calm them. Inana reflects most of this. With all the Capricorn in her chart, she is a steady and determined dragon, stubborn and will not sway from what she wants to do.

Her secondary element is Water. Water/Earth mixes always go well. Water is the Sign of peace, tranquility, serenity, emotions, calmness, and feelings. They feel in depth, and are often calm people. They enjoy being in peaceful settings and feeling at ease. This works well with her Earth, as she may be grounded, but yet calm in her actions and wise in knowing what to do. All her emotions are balanced with her Earth that steadies her out.

Fire is a depleted element. I don't think this will be too much of a problem at all. This likely means that she will lack aggression, fieriness, bravery, and courage. Usually, it would mean a lack of passion, but the Capricorn in her chart likely overrules that, since they are passionate people. However, Inana will seek peace in all, and maybe a bit timid at certain things, since she doesn't really have the bravery or courage. This furthers the point that she might be interested in art, a safe place for her emotions to go where she can't be scared nor wrong.

She has a lack of Air. I don't believe this will be much of a problem, either, thanks to her Aries Uranus. Air gifts the ability to adapt quickly and move along. She may prefer to stay in one place because of this, but change won't be a problem to her because of her Aries Uranus. However, she may be quiet and furthering the point of her being timid, since Air is often a talkative and people-element. This also furthers the point of her doing something such as art, where she can be independent and quietly passionate about her own emotions and groundedness.

She was so fun to do!

Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13