Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Arimwe's Little Art Shop ~
1 2 3
@Kitto

Sorry, haha, but I want to get the right prizing for my art ^^"

I do also take treasure, heh
And I do, it's on the first dragon in my lair (named Arimwe). I am also looking for any and all eggs, Gaoler genes (Phantom, Spirit) or stuff to make the genes with (like Blossom). Eternal youth scrolls, and a lot of other genes.
Plus apparel stuff that is in the bio of above mentioned dragon, heh
@Kitto

Sorry, haha, but I want to get the right prizing for my art ^^"

I do also take treasure, heh
And I do, it's on the first dragon in my lair (named Arimwe). I am also looking for any and all eggs, Gaoler genes (Phantom, Spirit) or stuff to make the genes with (like Blossom). Eternal youth scrolls, and a lot of other genes.
Plus apparel stuff that is in the bio of above mentioned dragon, heh
@Arimwe No worries, your prices are yours to set of course! I'm just glad if you'll let me swap a few items in. :D
Okay! We have:
Will o' the ember - 300g
Gustborne Balloon - 150g
Eroded Crystalhide - 1,200g

For 1,650g in items with 8,350g remaining

sound good?

Edit - Actually, what do you value eggs at, and...how many do you want...
@Arimwe No worries, your prices are yours to set of course! I'm just glad if you'll let me swap a few items in. :D
Okay! We have:
Will o' the ember - 300g
Gustborne Balloon - 150g
Eroded Crystalhide - 1,200g

For 1,650g in items with 8,350g remaining

sound good?

Edit - Actually, what do you value eggs at, and...how many do you want...
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Of course, the items would've otherwise been bought with gems/treasure, so it's only fair, haha

For eggs, I usually go by LAH. I am saving them up for a mass-hatch, so any and all eggs, in any amount, are appreciated ^^
@Kitto

Of course, the items would've otherwise been bought with gems/treasure, so it's only fair, haha

For eggs, I usually go by LAH. I am saving them up for a mass-hatch, so any and all eggs, in any amount, are appreciated ^^
@Arimwe Hi! I'm wondering if you're still active and taking commissions?

I have an anthro character and was looking to get a feral-form reference sheet done of them, is that something that you would be willing to do? I'm willing to pay via PayPal, and eat any necessary conversion fees (I live in the US, so USD -> EUR)

Let me know if that's something you're interested in, and a price estimate if you'd be so kind ^^. Here's the anthro ref sheet, and I have more material as well that I can share. Feral form would be heavily skydancer dragon and gryphon influenced.
@Arimwe Hi! I'm wondering if you're still active and taking commissions?

I have an anthro character and was looking to get a feral-form reference sheet done of them, is that something that you would be willing to do? I'm willing to pay via PayPal, and eat any necessary conversion fees (I live in the US, so USD -> EUR)

Let me know if that's something you're interested in, and a price estimate if you'd be so kind ^^. Here's the anthro ref sheet, and I have more material as well that I can share. Feral form would be heavily skydancer dragon and gryphon influenced.
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@mweep

Hi! Thank you for being interested in my shop!
While I am revamping, I can defs take your commission! It would really help with the examples I need for the new and fancier shop as well, haha

Price for a reference sheet, which includes two full-bodies and a headshot if needed, would be around 5kg/€50.
This also includes several sketches and revamps if needed ^^
@mweep

Hi! Thank you for being interested in my shop!
While I am revamping, I can defs take your commission! It would really help with the examples I need for the new and fancier shop as well, haha

Price for a reference sheet, which includes two full-bodies and a headshot if needed, would be around 5kg/€50.
This also includes several sketches and revamps if needed ^^
@Arimwe Awesome, that works for me! I'll DM you with the big dump of my reference materials and some details and such. Apologies in advance for how vague of an image I might be providing here
@Arimwe Awesome, that works for me! I'll DM you with the big dump of my reference materials and some details and such. Apologies in advance for how vague of an image I might be providing here
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@mweep

Sorry for the later reply, I was taking a morning nap, haha

I will get to work on sketching as soon as possible ^^
@mweep

Sorry for the later reply, I was taking a morning nap, haha

I will get to work on sketching as soon as possible ^^
@Arimwe - Could you give me a ping when you open up the candy chibis? I adore that style!
@Arimwe - Could you give me a ping when you open up the candy chibis? I adore that style!
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@Aztec

They are currently open actually, I need to collect examples for the revamp, haha

Everything on the front page is not up to date at all
@Aztec

They are currently open actually, I need to collect examples for the revamp, haha

Everything on the front page is not up to date at all
@Arimwe - Oh, awesome, thanks for letting me know! I'll let you get everything updated before I pester you about commissions, then! ^^
@Arimwe - Oh, awesome, thanks for letting me know! I'll let you get everything updated before I pester you about commissions, then! ^^
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
1 2 3