Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@Moirli Will do! You should get a ping from being added to the ping list
@Moirli Will do! You should get a ping from being added to the ping list
@Keryth This was soooooo much fun to make c': I hope you enjoy-- sorry about the apparel shortage. I believe this is based off Saga 6~ There's a version without text available as well [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dd7N1PO.png[/img]
@Keryth This was soooooo much fun to make c': I hope you enjoy-- sorry about the apparel shortage. I believe this is based off Saga 6~ There's a version without text available as well

Dd7N1PO.png
@Gwynivere iM CRYING I LOVE HIM
I,,,, totally understand skipping his apparel, I totally get it haha,,, he's such a mess
im,,,, love this lemme shoot you some mones
@Gwynivere iM CRYING I LOVE HIM
I,,,, totally understand skipping his apparel, I totally get it haha,,, he's such a mess
im,,,, love this lemme shoot you some mones
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Moirli Two slots are open!
@Moirli Two slots are open!
Awesome! I would love to grab one! Same thing as before if you would like to pick who ever you feel like drawing that works for me!
Awesome! I would love to grab one! Same thing as before if you would like to pick who ever you feel like drawing that works for me!
U8QtDKC.png
Could you work your magic and do Gulliver, Thelma, or Rhodah for flatleaves and a few other things?
Could you work your magic and do Gulliver, Thelma, or Rhodah for flatleaves and a few other things?
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I have a lot of flatleaves... could you do a colored peace of this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19983855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199839/19983855_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a lot of flatleaves... could you do a colored peace of this boy?

19983855_350.png
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
Ahh, I'm probably too late to still snag one this time, but I'd be super interested in a Flatleaf slot, would you be so kind and add me to the pinglist in case you're opening slots again?

I'm pretty bad at figuring out how much art is worth in fest currency, are four stacks (or 400, if you'd rather have an even number) okay for coloured (not that there is a lot of colour on him) art of this angry dude? I can increase the offer if you'd prefer.^^
Ahh, I'm probably too late to still snag one this time, but I'd be super interested in a Flatleaf slot, would you be so kind and add me to the pinglist in case you're opening slots again?

I'm pretty bad at figuring out how much art is worth in fest currency, are four stacks (or 400, if you'd rather have an even number) okay for coloured (not that there is a lot of colour on him) art of this angry dude? I can increase the offer if you'd prefer.^^
AkczAao.png
@Moirli @RidleeKi You've both been added!
@Moirli @RidleeKi You've both been added!
@69MadOne I'm afraid all of the slots have filled. Would you like to be added to the ping list when slots open up?
@69MadOne I'm afraid all of the slots have filled. Would you like to be added to the ping list when slots open up?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23