Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] D&D OC Art (Druid/Human/Animal)
1 2
@Blurry Sounds like a plan to me! I'm willing to trade the accent for a full body flat color. ^^
@Blurry Sounds like a plan to me! I'm willing to trade the accent for a full body flat color. ^^
@chaotic Great! I'll get you a sketch within the next few days! Are there any other specifics not mentioned in the first post you want me to add?
@chaotic Great! I'll get you a sketch within the next few days! Are there any other specifics not mentioned in the first post you want me to add?
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
@Blurry Nope! Feel free to interpret anything else about her however you'd like. You can always post here or PM me if you have any specific questions or if you want to propose ideas. This is basically just me bringing a few prompts to the table and letting artists run with it, though. ^^
@Blurry Nope! Feel free to interpret anything else about her however you'd like. You can always post here or PM me if you have any specific questions or if you want to propose ideas. This is basically just me bringing a few prompts to the table and letting artists run with it, though. ^^
@Chaotic yo! I'd love to draw her! I have some examples here! It's 150kt for a bust, 250kt for a waist up, and 500kt for a fullbody ^^ I can take items too, but I'm not really looking for anything in particular besides the ghost gene, so if you want to do a trade you'd have to be okay with me selling the stuff :D
@Chaotic yo! I'd love to draw her! I have some examples here! It's 150kt for a bust, 250kt for a waist up, and 500kt for a fullbody ^^ I can take items too, but I'm not really looking for anything in particular besides the ghost gene, so if you want to do a trade you'd have to be okay with me selling the stuff :D
@Chaotic I'd like to take an ambush and 2 eliminate or 3 eliminate if it's possible! Can you dm me a few more details of her physical appearance like hair style, scars and stuff like that? I'll start drawing as soon as possible ^^
@Chaotic I'd like to take an ambush and 2 eliminate or 3 eliminate if it's possible! Can you dm me a few more details of her physical appearance like hair style, scars and stuff like that? I'll start drawing as soon as possible ^^
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
1 2