Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Yoshi's Art Shop~ [T/G/USD] (Closed!)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@Cataclasm
Hey dude,

Artists can complete art in whatever order they want and feel like. It can be extremely difficult to muster up the motivation and courage to do tons of art for people.

I know you waited a pretty long time, but it’s still not justifying poking at someone for art! I know you have good intentions, but this causes many artists intense stress, and to put them into a box of what order they need to complete is just horrid- I can’t imagine having to do all my commissions from top to bottom!

However, I do agree that they should generally be in that direction, but no. Let the artist be free, let them create as they go.

*also, if they appear active and are drawing for others, be rest assured they are drawing yours as well. It may be slower for a whole multitude of reasons. If they’ve been inactive for three months and have taken all your money, go straight up to them to ask because bro did you just scam me?

But this is not the case here!!

Thank you, and all my respect!
@Cataclasm
Hey dude,

Artists can complete art in whatever order they want and feel like. It can be extremely difficult to muster up the motivation and courage to do tons of art for people.

I know you waited a pretty long time, but it’s still not justifying poking at someone for art! I know you have good intentions, but this causes many artists intense stress, and to put them into a box of what order they need to complete is just horrid- I can’t imagine having to do all my commissions from top to bottom!

However, I do agree that they should generally be in that direction, but no. Let the artist be free, let them create as they go.

*also, if they appear active and are drawing for others, be rest assured they are drawing yours as well. It may be slower for a whole multitude of reasons. If they’ve been inactive for three months and have taken all your money, go straight up to them to ask because bro did you just scam me?

But this is not the case here!!

Thank you, and all my respect!
@YoshiFan1000

Aha, no problem! It’s the least I can do for another artist. Awesome job that you picked up in it and are now practicing, that’s the most important part! I wish you the best of luck in your journey! ^^
@YoshiFan1000

Aha, no problem! It’s the least I can do for another artist. Awesome job that you picked up in it and are now practicing, that’s the most important part! I wish you the best of luck in your journey! ^^
@Blazexfyre Did they hire you as their lawyer or something? If not, I don't see why you felt the need to reply to me in the first place.

I asked them a simple question, and I will always firmly stand by the opinion that an artist should finish art in the order it was ordered in. I ordered 2 pieces: One fullbody and a signature. The person whom the latest art was posted for, ordered 3 fullbodies.
I know Yoshi is not a scammer who just takes payment and never does the art, but I just wanted to check in, and also give a suggestion. I have an adoptable shop, and I complete the adopts in the order people ordered them in. That's the most fair thing to do, there's no questions about it.
@Blazexfyre Did they hire you as their lawyer or something? If not, I don't see why you felt the need to reply to me in the first place.

I asked them a simple question, and I will always firmly stand by the opinion that an artist should finish art in the order it was ordered in. I ordered 2 pieces: One fullbody and a signature. The person whom the latest art was posted for, ordered 3 fullbodies.
I know Yoshi is not a scammer who just takes payment and never does the art, but I just wanted to check in, and also give a suggestion. I have an adoptable shop, and I complete the adopts in the order people ordered them in. That's the most fair thing to do, there's no questions about it.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Cataclasm

I have both of yours sketched out, and I'm working on Maya's right now!
@Cataclasm

I have both of yours sketched out, and I'm working on Maya's right now!
uvV4EDR.png
@Cataclasm

Woah.

Okay, seriously, really? I felt the need to reply because I wanted to express what I felt towards you, and because I run a pretty busy art store as well. And please don’t talk to me about a simple question, because just poking any artist can cause immense stress, but I guess you don’t care about that much. Or care about my opinion much, either. :>

You have no idea “just checking in” is absolutely horrid when it comes to these things, because they are already working and you’re not helping in any sense. Why does it freaking matter what order it comes in, do you have some super rushed extra important meeting coming up where you NEED to have your art ready?

Cataclasm, oh my goodness, adoptables are not the same as UNIQUE FULLBODY ART. I’m sorry, but your message really hit a nerve. Do you know how much time and energy to takes to create over and over and over for many, many people? Look how busy Yoshi is with other orders as well, do you think that they’ll purposefully neglect you just because there may be some others he feels more motivated to do at the time?

Yes. Yes, adoptables take time, I give you my respect! But it’s harder to pump out constant orders in numerical direction one to two to three when you have to make unique pieces every time. It’s not the same exact feeling, you know.

Nothing in your message conveyed understanding, patience, or kindness. There is a question- what does the artist feel, not what you feel. I know you commissioned, but AS I SAID BEFORE: Your art will get to you in all due time, doesn’t matter what order it comes in.

Thanks for reading.
@Cataclasm

Woah.

Okay, seriously, really? I felt the need to reply because I wanted to express what I felt towards you, and because I run a pretty busy art store as well. And please don’t talk to me about a simple question, because just poking any artist can cause immense stress, but I guess you don’t care about that much. Or care about my opinion much, either. :>

You have no idea “just checking in” is absolutely horrid when it comes to these things, because they are already working and you’re not helping in any sense. Why does it freaking matter what order it comes in, do you have some super rushed extra important meeting coming up where you NEED to have your art ready?

Cataclasm, oh my goodness, adoptables are not the same as UNIQUE FULLBODY ART. I’m sorry, but your message really hit a nerve. Do you know how much time and energy to takes to create over and over and over for many, many people? Look how busy Yoshi is with other orders as well, do you think that they’ll purposefully neglect you just because there may be some others he feels more motivated to do at the time?

Yes. Yes, adoptables take time, I give you my respect! But it’s harder to pump out constant orders in numerical direction one to two to three when you have to make unique pieces every time. It’s not the same exact feeling, you know.

Nothing in your message conveyed understanding, patience, or kindness. There is a question- what does the artist feel, not what you feel. I know you commissioned, but AS I SAID BEFORE: Your art will get to you in all due time, doesn’t matter what order it comes in.

Thanks for reading.
@Cataclasm Done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AR1fc8L.png[/img] Your other commission should be finished soon.
@Cataclasm

Done!

AR1fc8L.png

Your other commission should be finished soon.
uvV4EDR.png
She looks amazing, thank you :D
She looks amazing, thank you :D
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Whoa, so much activity!

@YoshiFan1000

Thank you very much for Azraela's artwork - I'm not sure if she's pouncing or doing a handstand, but she seems to be very happy doing it >o< And you worked in all those oh so many eyes! I think I would like access to the full size if possible...
Whoa, so much activity!

@YoshiFan1000

Thank you very much for Azraela's artwork - I'm not sure if she's pouncing or doing a handstand, but she seems to be very happy doing it >o< And you worked in all those oh so many eyes! I think I would like access to the full size if possible...
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@HereBeeDragons

No problem! I'll send over a PM with the full size. ^^
@HereBeeDragons

No problem! I'll send over a PM with the full size. ^^
uvV4EDR.png
@Cataclasm Your signature is finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZL3QYJX.png[/img] Hope you like it!
@Cataclasm

Your signature is finished!

ZL3QYJX.png

Hope you like it!
uvV4EDR.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28