Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -^small art shop^- (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@LaughingZuru

here you go!

2eogn15.png

i have never drawn sharks, so hopefully this is alright?
@LaughingZuru

here you go!

2eogn15.png

i have never drawn sharks, so hopefully this is alright?
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
@kyamori
oops I forgot gimme a bit to write what I want
@kyamori
oops I forgot gimme a bit to write what I want
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@Altair

312hfut.png

282n7eh.png

here you go!
this character was so fun to draw, i love their design so much ;;
also sorry, i kinda forgot to put the rings in the normal piece, uh, hopefully that's ok?
@Altair

312hfut.png

282n7eh.png

here you go!
this character was so fun to draw, i love their design so much ;;
also sorry, i kinda forgot to put the rings in the normal piece, uh, hopefully that's ok?
|she/her| |neutral good|
@kyamori ok i've got time now lol
this character? in any pose you like! i guess make it at least 3/4 so you can see both sides of her colors! :D the eye on her white side is a lighter purple than the one on the left, same with the ears/half the nose! and can you make both the arts have a transparent background?
@kyamori ok i've got time now lol
this character? in any pose you like! i guess make it at least 3/4 so you can see both sides of her colors! :D the eye on her white side is a lighter purple than the one on the left, same with the ears/half the nose! and can you make both the arts have a transparent background?
@kyamori
OMG IT LOOKS SUPER AMAZING !! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
Gonna send over the Starbear in a bit <33 so glad that you really enjoyed the design, and it's okay that you didn't put the rings in the normal art xD
@kyamori
OMG IT LOOKS SUPER AMAZING !! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
Gonna send over the Starbear in a bit <33 so glad that you really enjoyed the design, and it's okay that you didn't put the rings in the normal art xD
m16OKP.jpeg
@EStarstruck

2rz46mt.png

jh693q.png

these two were pretty dang fun to draw, i love their designs!
@EStarstruck

2rz46mt.png

jh693q.png

these two were pretty dang fun to draw, i love their designs!
|she/her| |neutral good|
@kyamori
I LET OUT A SQUEAK
THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND THAT MEANS SO MUCH THAT YOU LIKE THEIR DESIGNS!
i really love the realistic-ish differences in muna's colors. i never thought of doing that its so *******cute. it means so much that ppl like milo's design bc i designed them (both of them) myself over a long period of time with the help of a friend of mine and we both get sooo happy when people like them. and im glad people seem to like muna too, she was a random design while i was drunk LMAO
thank you soooo much
do you have a deviantart/tumblr i can credit you to on toyhouse?
@kyamori
I LET OUT A SQUEAK
THEY'RE SO GORGEOUS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND THAT MEANS SO MUCH THAT YOU LIKE THEIR DESIGNS!
i really love the realistic-ish differences in muna's colors. i never thought of doing that its so *******cute. it means so much that ppl like milo's design bc i designed them (both of them) myself over a long period of time with the help of a friend of mine and we both get sooo happy when people like them. and im glad people seem to like muna too, she was a random design while i was drunk LMAO
thank you soooo much
do you have a deviantart/tumblr i can credit you to on toyhouse?
whoops forgot u cant say the f word on flight rising
whoops forgot u cant say the f word on flight rising
@EStarstruck
haha
their designs are just simple, and not over the top and that imo makes them great

and yes, i do have a tumblr! though i never use it :''), my user on there though is crestfallen-lullaby

your welcome, and thank you!!
@EStarstruck
haha
their designs are just simple, and not over the top and that imo makes them great

and yes, i do have a tumblr! though i never use it :''), my user on there though is crestfallen-lullaby

your welcome, and thank you!!
|she/her| |neutral good|
@kyamori [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18444026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184441/18444026_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll give you 40k for a colored cutely grumpy lookin headshot of this boi. I'd like it if you proportioned the head apparel so it shows his eyes, but overall take creative liberty
@kyamori

18444026_350.png

i'll give you 40k for a colored cutely grumpy lookin headshot of this boi. I'd like it if you proportioned the head apparel so it shows his eyes, but overall take creative liberty
bann.png
1 2 3 4 5