Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mother's FODDART | Shadow Conquest
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Artificiary

Oh great! I was thinking a bust + the claws and the dove -- something like Rauhsota eating the dove like it says in their bio, if possible? How many levels would that be?
@Artificiary

Oh great! I was thinking a bust + the claws and the dove -- something like Rauhsota eating the dove like it says in their bio, if possible? How many levels would that be?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@MidNightTiger

A bust, right? 100 levels! :D
But noted and I will def do my best to represent that!
@MidNightTiger

A bust, right? 100 levels! :D
But noted and I will def do my best to represent that!
@Artificiary

Awesome, I'll send in the fodder now~
@Artificiary

Awesome, I'll send in the fodder now~
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@Icystorm Sketch completed! Let me know if anything should be edited! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KGiGAlm.png[/img]
@Icystorm

Sketch completed! Let me know if anything should be edited!
KGiGAlm.png
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@artificiary gonna start leveling now!
@artificiary gonna start leveling now!
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="DeadeyeWhiskey" date="2018-05-10 02:06:33" ] Working on a wildclaw blep base, should hopefully be done tomorrow for any late in the week orders! [/quote] I lied I woke up late and had a final to study for but maybe it'll be done today? Hopefully it will be TvT
DeadeyeWhiskey wrote on 2018-05-10 02:06:33:
Working on a wildclaw blep base, should hopefully be done tomorrow for any late in the week orders!

I lied I woke up late and had a final to study for but maybe it'll be done today? Hopefully it will be TvT
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@ssevora

hheck, sorry! thought i already got my slot, how many levels would it be? i have them rn!
@ssevora

hheck, sorry! thought i already got my slot, how many levels would it be? i have them rn!
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Artificiary
I apologies, things in real life have been cropping up so much that I won't be able to get the levels done, so I will be dropping this order

I do love your art though, and hope to get it again when I have more time to level, that's if you open on other shadow foddarts
@Artificiary
I apologies, things in real life have been cropping up so much that I won't be able to get the levels done, so I will be dropping this order

I do love your art though, and hope to get it again when I have more time to level, that's if you open on other shadow foddarts
222.pngXeQIpmN.png
Morning hello! :D
Morning hello! :D
@sparkaflame101 sounds like a plan!~

@Crystallizes I totally understand that with real life stuff! Definitely understand ahahaha - good luck with everything going on and thank you for the interest nonetheless! Hopefully see ya around again next time too aye - and I've also got an art shop hanging out in my forum signature too, if not at foddart! <3
@sparkaflame101 sounds like a plan!~

@Crystallizes I totally understand that with real life stuff! Definitely understand ahahaha - good luck with everything going on and thank you for the interest nonetheless! Hopefully see ya around again next time too aye - and I've also got an art shop hanging out in my forum signature too, if not at foddart! <3
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29