Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mother's FODDART | Shadow Conquest
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Aww they look so nice, thank you so much! :)
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Aww they look so nice, thank you so much! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@FirozTaverbi perfect. I have 40 levels ready I'll send over so I have room to get the rest done.

I can color 'em myself, just haven't had time XD used to help our shadow with foddart myself. (So you can probably use me as a supplier on the spreadsheet now that I think about it).
@FirozTaverbi perfect. I have 40 levels ready I'll send over so I have room to get the rest done.

I can color 'em myself, just haven't had time XD used to help our shadow with foddart myself. (So you can probably use me as a supplier on the spreadsheet now that I think about it).
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@FirozTaverbi

I think my dragon count for you is off? I sent in 60, which is correct on your sheet, but on the Shadow sheet you have an extra dragon for me?
@FirozTaverbi

I think my dragon count for you is off? I sent in 60, which is correct on your sheet, but on the Shadow sheet you have an extra dragon for me?
CS0nkUR.png
@Talentha Sorry for the delay, I've collected the levels now!: ) Maybe you'll be able to find the time to colour some adopts for yourself :O

@ShadeOfChaos Oh, thanks for pointing that out! You'd think since working with spreadsheets is half my job I'd be better at this by now...!
@Talentha Sorry for the delay, I've collected the levels now!: ) Maybe you'll be able to find the time to colour some adopts for yourself :O

@ShadeOfChaos Oh, thanks for pointing that out! You'd think since working with spreadsheets is half my job I'd be better at this by now...!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi I believe I have them all sent! If my math was wrong please correct me and I'll send over more dergs. And haha hopefully I'll have some more time soon!
@FirozTaverbi I believe I have them all sent! If my math was wrong please correct me and I'll send over more dergs. And haha hopefully I'll have some more time soon!
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Artificiary

Aw thanks so much for doing that!

I have kind of odd request maybe? I was wondering if you would be willing to draw an invisible cloak dragon (this one here). They're basically all apparel, so I understand if not.
@Artificiary

Aw thanks so much for doing that!

I have kind of odd request maybe? I was wondering if you would be willing to draw an invisible cloak dragon (this one here). They're basically all apparel, so I understand if not.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
@Whimzica

Hello there! I can send you dragons if FirozTaverbi and their other accepter is offline right?
@Whimzica

Hello there! I can send you dragons if FirozTaverbi and their other accepter is offline right?
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet
Thats correct! I'll be online for another hour or so solidly.
@Evet
Thats correct! I'll be online for another hour or so solidly.
@Artificiary
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass on a slot because my life just got busier than expected and I don't know if/when I'll have time to level dragons again.
@Artificiary
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm going to pass on a slot because my life just got busier than expected and I don't know if/when I'll have time to level dragons again.
Art by Drytil
@MidNightTiger
I can sure as well give it a try!!

@Addmon
Oh man, I definitely feel you on the RL stuff - gotcha, thanks for the interest though! ^^

@brokenstone @sparkaflame101 gotcha two added! feel free to send your fodder in to either myself or a reciever whenever! c:
@MidNightTiger
I can sure as well give it a try!!

@Addmon
Oh man, I definitely feel you on the RL stuff - gotcha, thanks for the interest though! ^^

@brokenstone @sparkaflame101 gotcha two added! feel free to send your fodder in to either myself or a reciever whenever! c:
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29