Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@hopeexistsalways

Sorry I didn't see this!!

Yeah! Just send a CR :D
@hopeexistsalways

Sorry I didn't see this!!

Yeah! Just send a CR :D
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

cute art! I'd love to get a full body, full color flat for this boy here! ill be paying with gems btw, 30g right? :)
@MournfulMerchant

cute art! I'd love to get a full body, full color flat for this boy here! ill be paying with gems btw, 30g right? :)
9o0aDxU.gif
@Pashinko

Yeap! :D
@Pashinko

Yeap! :D
AtNK1io.png
bump
bump
AtNK1io.png
bump
bump
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

Hello, I'd love to order a waist up of my oc! X X The hair are closer in the second reference. Feel free to pick the outfit you prefer; both are fine for fine.

I can pay with both treasure and gems, so let me know if you have a preference! ^ ^
@MournfulMerchant

Hello, I'd love to order a waist up of my oc! X X The hair are closer in the second reference. Feel free to pick the outfit you prefer; both are fine for fine.

I can pay with both treasure and gems, so let me know if you have a preference! ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

I can defs do that! Are you wanting a full color, flat color, or what? :3

I prefer gems as of now, since I'm saving up for some things
@Jupiteru

I can defs do that! Are you wanting a full color, flat color, or what? :3

I prefer gems as of now, since I'm saving up for some things
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant

Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot to specify. I wanted to order a Full color/Shade picture. Would it be possible to add a simple background like the one in your example?

That'd be a total of 45 gems, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll send a CR as soon as you ask me to. c:
@MournfulMerchant

Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot to specify. I wanted to order a Full color/Shade picture. Would it be possible to add a simple background like the one in your example?

That'd be a total of 45 gems, I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll send a CR as soon as you ask me to. c:
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Mhm!! Just send the CR whenever you're ready! C:
@Jupiteru

Mhm!! Just send the CR whenever you're ready! C:
AtNK1io.png
@MournfulMerchant
May I ask for full-color flats for 40 000 kt? :>
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9823c1336032db390659ae37978fc684/tumblr_otq3fk84u21ww45lgo1_1280.png
And here's reference sorry for bit looooong link I'm still noob when it comes to some things xD;; Ah I'd like half/waist if thats ok :>
@MournfulMerchant
May I ask for full-color flats for 40 000 kt? :>
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9823c1336032db390659ae37978fc684/tumblr_otq3fk84u21ww45lgo1_1280.png
And here's reference sorry for bit looooong link I'm still noob when it comes to some things xD;; Ah I'd like half/waist if thats ok :>
Give me all the cookies~ h3oQX2I.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31