Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Flat color busts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kerfluffled AAAA HE'S GORGEOUS AND PERFECT THANK YOU SO ******* MUCH!!
@kerfluffled AAAA HE'S GORGEOUS AND PERFECT THANK YOU SO ******* MUCH!!
MmqCSN4.png
@monsterfolklover

!!! I'm glad you like it!!
@monsterfolklover

!!! I'm glad you like it!!
ZXlvG.gif
@kerfluffled Hey pal! Just wanna ask how you're doing. No rush on my commission, so don't worry! However if you do have any updates that would be fantastic! <3
@kerfluffled Hey pal! Just wanna ask how you're doing. No rush on my commission, so don't worry! However if you do have any updates that would be fantastic! <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
@oblivii aah I'm so sorry I completely forgot about this!!! There's been a lot happening irl lately so I haven't had time to draw like. at all orz

I haven't started yet (obviously) but now that I remember I can have it done within the next week or so! Sorry again ;w;
@oblivii aah I'm so sorry I completely forgot about this!!! There's been a lot happening irl lately so I haven't had time to draw like. at all orz

I haven't started yet (obviously) but now that I remember I can have it done within the next week or so! Sorry again ;w;
ZXlvG.gif
@kerfluffled Oh no worries! I don't want to rush you or anything. To be honest, I forgot for a bit myself aha.

Sounds good! Take your time c:
@kerfluffled Oh no worries! I don't want to rush you or anything. To be honest, I forgot for a bit myself aha.

Sounds good! Take your time c:
Gh7Hkjd.png
@oblivii here you go! Again, super sorry for the long wait ;w; (At least he's got his updated look in this eh? lmao) [img]https://i.imgur.com/6lcvBs3.png[/img]
@oblivii

here you go! Again, super sorry for the long wait ;w; (At least he's got his updated look in this eh? lmao)

6lcvBs3.png
ZXlvG.gif
@kerfluffled Oooh I love him! Yes, please don't worry about the wait! I was glad to be patient <3 Thank you so much!
@kerfluffled Oooh I love him! Yes, please don't worry about the wait! I was glad to be patient <3 Thank you so much!
Gh7Hkjd.png
@oblivii you're welcome! I'm so glad you like it <3
@oblivii you're welcome! I'm so glad you like it <3
ZXlvG.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7