Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A small little pwyw art shop!
1 2 3 4
@KokichiOuma

I'm so glad! I felt like it fit him! I might draw him again for free so I'll just hit you up if I do! <3
@KokichiOuma

I'm so glad! I felt like it fit him! I might draw him again for free so I'll just hit you up if I do! <3
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Delemonious

Sounds good to me! I'll get on it! Feel free to send a trade!
@Delemonious

Sounds good to me! I'll get on it! Feel free to send a trade!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover

Do you have a minimum price?
@Tipsylover

Do you have a minimum price?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718

I don't, I understand that some people don't have a whole lot to give, but really want art so here I am!
@LapisDragon17718

I don't, I understand that some people don't have a whole lot to give, but really want art so here I am!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover Could you do one for this dragon here? I can pay 6-8kt~ [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=22&auth=55780fc5eabbb2fe25c74702c523dd0cb4b228cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (And since this is a scry, could you also put [item= scarlet satin tunic] on her?)
@Tipsylover

Could you do one for this dragon here? I can pay 6-8kt~

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=11&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=14&winggene=18&wings=22&auth=55780fc5eabbb2fe25c74702c523dd0cb4b228cb&dummyext=prev.png

(And since this is a scry, could you also put Scarlet Satin Tunic on her?)
@LapisDragon17718 Is it of the dragon themselves or as a human? I'm kind of warry on drawing dragons. Just caause I know my own ability
@LapisDragon17718 Is it of the dragon themselves or as a human? I'm kind of warry on drawing dragons. Just caause I know my own ability
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover

I don't have a human reference for her, so that may be a problem... I guess either way would work, though.

(I may be making her a fandragon though, if that helps at all)
@Tipsylover

I don't have a human reference for her, so that may be a problem... I guess either way would work, though.

(I may be making her a fandragon though, if that helps at all)
@Tipsylover AAA HECK I DONT MIND!! sorry i lost the comment so I just saw it!! feel free to do whichever one ur feeling at the time ty!!
@Tipsylover AAA HECK I DONT MIND!! sorry i lost the comment so I just saw it!! feel free to do whichever one ur feeling at the time ty!!
art_shop.png
@Delemonious

Here you are love I hope you like it ! Sorry for the wait!!

Link
@Delemonious

Here you are love I hope you like it ! Sorry for the wait!!

Link
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
1 2 3 4