Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Vekusen Hello! I do art and was wondering if you would be interested? I have multiple styles and ways of drawing. Since i usually take commissions in usd only, the conversions are 1$:100g <3 Sticker art (designed to be printed): [img]https://i.imgur.com/30GJVhY.png[/img] OC designing: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ycbc5tM.png[/img] Random art: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DqnEYC8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BU06bE4.png[/img]
@Vekusen

Hello! I do art and was wondering if you would be interested?
I have multiple styles and ways of drawing. Since i usually take commissions in usd only, the conversions are 1$:100g <3

Sticker art (designed to be printed):
30GJVhY.png

OC designing:
Ycbc5tM.png

Random art:
DqnEYC8.png
BU06bE4.png
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@RunicFoxx

!!! i love your style omg ;v; is there any character youd prefer to draw in particular? and do you have your prices listed somewhere? ;w;
thanks!!
@RunicFoxx

!!! i love your style omg ;v; is there any character youd prefer to draw in particular? and do you have your prices listed somewhere? ;w;
thanks!!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

I only draw animals/mythical creatures (some furries, but I'm not open to those currently) And my artshop is in editing progress, so I'll need to explain all in Pms <3
@Vekusen

I only draw animals/mythical creatures (some furries, but I'm not open to those currently) And my artshop is in editing progress, so I'll need to explain all in Pms <3
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@Vekusen
Hello hello there again~ popping in to say I'd love to do some more art for you, and to point at the link in my signature!
@Vekusen
Hello hello there again~ popping in to say I'd love to do some more art for you, and to point at the link in my signature!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@RunicFoxx
Oh! I don't know if any of the characters would suit you then :'< However, I do love your art! I have a dragon whelp oc that I wouldn't mind art of, if she's more to your suiting? :> Here she is! If so, we can discuss more in a pm if you'd like? ;v;

@Scryzze
Hello again friendo!! I hope you are doing well :D
I would love to grab another coloured full body from you if you're taking gem payment right now? ;v; Is there any character in particular you'd prefer to draw? :D <3
@RunicFoxx
Oh! I don't know if any of the characters would suit you then :'< However, I do love your art! I have a dragon whelp oc that I wouldn't mind art of, if she's more to your suiting? :> Here she is! If so, we can discuss more in a pm if you'd like? ;v;

@Scryzze
Hello again friendo!! I hope you are doing well :D
I would love to grab another coloured full body from you if you're taking gem payment right now? ;v; Is there any character in particular you'd prefer to draw? :D <3
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Gems are always good. :D hmm... All of them look fun to draw, but perhaps one that doesn't have a recent/any fullbody piece? Calathyn and Baron Zodiac are interesting, but any of them would be nice, too, if you'd rather have some of a different character.
@Vekusen
Gems are always good. :D hmm... All of them look fun to draw, but perhaps one that doesn't have a recent/any fullbody piece? Calathyn and Baron Zodiac are interesting, but any of them would be nice, too, if you'd rather have some of a different character.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Awesome!
How does Calathyn sound considering I've not gotten much of him so far? ;v;
How much would it also be? <3
@Scryzze
Awesome!
How does Calathyn sound considering I've not gotten much of him so far? ;v;
How much would it also be? <3
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Gladly! His would come to 1030g! I might have to ask for additional descriptions of some of his clothes but other than that, it's all good.
@Vekusen
Gladly! His would come to 1030g! I might have to ask for additional descriptions of some of his clothes but other than that, it's all good.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Sounds perfect!
What more would you like to know for his clothes? ;v; He usually just wears a long pale blue + white robe with a crescent moon logo in the middle
I've not actually thought into the details of it too much! So if you want to be creative, you're more than welcome to do as you please with his outfit ;v;
@Scryzze
Sounds perfect!
What more would you like to know for his clothes? ;v; He usually just wears a long pale blue + white robe with a crescent moon logo in the middle
I've not actually thought into the details of it too much! So if you want to be creative, you're more than welcome to do as you please with his outfit ;v;
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Probably just footwear, unless you'd rather have the robe cover them?
Aaand a bit of elaboration on the blue-er side of his face, as it appears to be depicted differently; are those scales out right skin? Or something else?
That's about it, everything else is all good. C:
@Vekusen
Probably just footwear, unless you'd rather have the robe cover them?
Aaand a bit of elaboration on the blue-er side of his face, as it appears to be depicted differently; are those scales out right skin? Or something else?
That's about it, everything else is all good. C:
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my